Pages

ok with job

 i'will write first then have coffee. This gives her another twenty minutes or so to sleep. Is it over. No it is shifted. It's not the same. 

What's different. I am. My response is different. It's different not the same because my awareness is on it. Do you reach out to that. I dont have to. It resonates when it needs to. 

That one carries a lot of load. You see that in her eyes, in her energy. Is there something i can do about it. Just be your in your own clarity. I dont have to change things up. That one looks shallow to me. Why is it that way.

It was a universal thing. But now you know. How do you enjoy these things. You simply let go. The trend is towards this. The weather clears up then. I have that in there. I can tune in to that or do something else. You get the point. And it circles back to this and that. 

Just do this. No need to rush through. This is where you are. This is where you need to be. Go for that dopamine high. No need to be masters of the art. Simply be. Be in joy. Be a master in that if you need a purpose definition joy. 

I can work something out. You get what all this is about. I can bring dog to that but if there was something there we wouldnt be able to walk about. I think you see how this goes. I can bring him to that one instead. I bring the bike on over. It is interesting how he is. 

But he walks around gets curious a lot. You can bring him into that circle right there. There's plenty to check out on there. You know how that is. First you be walks around then you can check things out on there. 

It is all connected in this way. You have much in place anyway. What comes after this then. You pay off that much and you continue on. You got this. You do one hour and then when you have enough skills you get a gig going.

In the meantime, i finish a course unto this. I think you see the point to all this. That's the point then. You dont need a lot of hand-holding. You simply be. Trust that this is all connected. It's not a popularity contest. It just is.

I can get ahead of the line in that way. You got this. What comes next. You simply do this get to the other side. I think i have it in the file. I simply import that and i have everything on here. 

I get that. Now lets get moving. You can install vipn. Three weeks on this and you get the point. He feedbacks that i am often left alone finish a call sooner than most. That's a positive thing then. You get the idea. That's nice and you see it.

Things can go this way or that. I have coffee now. I have much on the day coming up. This is part of my synchronicity. It is all connected in this way. The kids can go while i finish up on this. You get connected in this way anyway. Trust that this is so.

You know how to move people it is this way and that. But it is different. Focus on what's different anyway. Just do this. Get to the other side. You see how what you can do about this. How come that still comes up. Because of the keywoard.

It explores all this and you see how you can work with this. Trust that this is so. I have several books to go over. You got this sorted then. It definitely is. You have much in place. You can converse or you can tune in.

You know how this works anyway. I have this in place. I can sneek up on that. You know what to do anyway. It goes this way and that. It doesnt have to go that way. You got this. What comes next. Do walls.

I can work with that. I'd like to work on my serves. I have coffee first. That's the first thing i do. This lasts longer then because we are out most of the time. I live on my laptop then. It could be.