the conky thing wouldnt restart. I'll fix that later. Finish these first. Things are moving right along. Ss seems real. I have a shot at something new. I'm going into the unknown.
It's the unknown where you learn more about self. That's the point. I know i deserve better. I am worthy. It had to be this way to get me moving. Now things are different. Notsure how this works out but it is what it is.
I am over-thinking this. Now you know. You can do something about this then. What comes next. How do you get to that. I'm not really sure. But this is where you are now.
You get how these things are. She is someone else's daughter. I get that. But she is not who i thought she was. I wasnt made to believe. It's just that i trusted her insteead of verifying that trust myself.
And i am not going to force trust in me. Either you do or you do not. It is this experience that is here. How do you show sincerity. By being true to yourself. Dog be like this and knows much.
How do you get to this frequency. I'm not really sure. I start walking in this direction. I'm grown up. I'm not a child. But i have child in me. I take care of this child.
It's precious me. Not like it. But i have local mind who doesnt have all the answers. And the rides around the city are what resonates with me. Now you know what to do.
I can work with that. The kids aren't here anyway. They have their own lives. They've checked out. And it's time to move on. That's the point. Now you can work something out onhere. And it gives her freedom too.
You are both in prison. It's not when you realise what is holding you back -- it's just you. Now you know. You dont have to be here. You simply continue on with your life. No need to invalidate. You got something out of it.
And you are using this anyway. You are using this the right way for you. Ibe fixing this conky in a moment. I have work today. You simply move on. You continue in this way. And now you havethis.
What about all this stuff. You dont need them. It's all junk anyway. You have a window on this. I can move near work. How to find a place on there. You simply move in that direction. I have this in place. Trust the timing.
What comes next. You have all this in place. I have me the email. I can move in this direction. I cancheck things out this way. It is moving forward in this way. Trust that this is so.
Trust the timing. I can easily walk out. How many weeks into that. Now you see. What do you do next. You continue on. I get me a room to rent. That's the next thing. You build up from there.
I can ask around. But you get the idea. Is she a member of that group. I dont think so. It's too much information for her. Just do this. Get to the other side. You'll know what to do.
Ok. I'm beyond sad and disappointed now. I see it there. You have this. Now you have it inawareness. This too is reflection. You see how it is. I dont have to go there. It wasnt about me after all.
And now i see that. It's clarity. How do you build on this. You know what to do. Let's get going. What do i do here on.