Pages

samebt different

 is it possible to be this? Why not. If when others do it, why can't you. Because you arenot in that frequency. Put yourself there and you become unique in that perspective.

That's what you get out of it. All this time, i had something. I built myself into something. It's that i had to...chose to tether myself to that idea that did not resonate with me. Now you know. Now you are free

that's the point to all this. You have choice. That was negative, but it's there to get you moving in this direction. That's what is different about this. That's what you get out of it.

We can go to a different place and you get how all this works out. But you dont have to be on that cutting edge. Your cutting edge your frequency is different. More like unique. It doesnt come along for a thousandyears.

That's what creationneeds from you. Not that it is missing something, but it is about you as creation. It broke into a lot of tiny picese just to experience itself in all this. 

And without you it is incomplete. What am i doing here. I have yearning for this. You go this way andthat. It caused this but it is a perspective in this regard. You can hit balls all day. I can work something out. You build in this direction. 

I can start walking that way. Or go this way. But you are open tothe eidea. That's the point. And these ones play all day. Am i in that frequency. Why not. It's all up to you.

I can work something out instead. Someone had the big idea. Others are filling in while waiting to channel theirs. Or maybe they cant seetheir own potential this way. Now you get it.

When's it coming. We have two more matches coming up. You get what this is about. You can go this way or that. But you are piling up in this way. That's the point. Now you get it. Now you see. 

This is the pattern. You get what all this is about. You can work in this way. Itcan come through and you are a missing picee to a puzzle. It fits directily on this. 

It is a source of big ideas in this way. Why not talk about this unique perspective. It's not this way or that. What do you look for in a copywriter. I decided to test this one path on.

I think we have something on here. It's all connected in this way. Is it what they seek. What else is there. I think you get the point. It can go this way or taht. It is how you connect to flow.

Others dont even know understand how they have their own unique big ideas. It's not big. It's just quantifiying. It's not a judgement call or anything. But getting to that level requires ashift in perspective.

And that's what you do. It's all connected in this way. You are this way or that. Now you know. Now you get it. This is a long weekend. Not everyone is here anyway. But you see how this works outfor you.

Did i miss that one occurence. I guess it's not related in this way. I dont think i canattend that...nor interested in attending that. I joinde an agency as a consultant.

Or something like it. I am in this empty mode and you get how this works out. I can go at it alone. Or not. But this one has used itself  up. Maybe it is different on the inside, same on the outside. It's a seed.