Pages

work city west tuesday

 i wonder if i get a bite on this. Still it is interesting to explore this path. Is it joy? Not joy, but interesting. I finish the enrollment today later after tennis.

That's what i do later until i go to bed. I can work that and then get a response during the week. I'll be working in the city--west of it at least. Two train rides and a short bike ride. I'm fine with this. At least it's different. I can explore side gigs while doing so.

Also going down the path of cybersecurity finally. Let's see how this works out. I be going for a bachelor's ...or perhaps take this as far as it will go. I dont think i need bachelors soon as land a gig in the industry. I can easily expand in this direction anyway.

But then again, it can be interesting to be on this path instead. I have ...lost my train of thought on there. I can watch tennis but that' not relevant for me on here. She's sleeping. I wake her up at around five. That's usually the time we go.

I dont have a bite but that's ok. At least it's not the same frequency on here. Just do this get to the other side. Explore this path see what you get out of it. How do you get a response on there.

I'm not really sure. Just do this and see what you get out of it. What was that. Nitric acid. I am waiting for reply on there. There was this one from dandenong. Mentioned location if that illicits a response. Else, continue on. 

What comes next. I'm not really sure. Just finish up and then i can continue on. Just do this. What comes next. I'm not really sure. This is the third. Keep at it. You'll get to the other side eventually. I have ...also mentioned a few other things. 

At least it's this and i have out-something. I have a different path. Something to distract me. I miss riding out there. I'm on this path. It's not the same. I have this in place. I can work something out. 

What happens next. Finish up. You get what all this is about. I can continue with the chat later on. In the meantime, just do this. Get to the other side. How do you start a conversation on this. I'm not too sure. 

At least i am exploring this. I no longer limit myself on there. Just do this. That is interesting set of clothes. Now that is interesting. If they are back there you know how to work that out. In the meantime, trust that this is so.

What comes of this. What becomes of this. I'm not sure. Only that i explore this see what you get out of it. I play tennis and we can stay extended until past seven maybe eight. That's a lot. If there's game on there, let's see how it goes. I think that is set on alert.

Or not. You get the point. I can work things out from here. I am getting a reflection on this. I'm not really sure. In the meantime, i can have the chat open. If i get a bite, explore. If not, do something else.

I finish up in the meantime. See how this works out. And there be others out there. For now, you get how this is connected for you. Build in this direction. I can use a different one. I think so. Something with a clip to keep the bud in the ear.

Or not. Just do this get to the other side. In the meantime, i can work something out. I do a lot of exploration on this side. I finish this up. I'm not really writing about anyway.

It is part of the process. At least i channel through the insights ideas that come through. It flows through you. I have teh conduit open. I simply do this. What comes next. I dont have to. Jst do this. I can send that one over.

Ok. Let's do that. This is what's here anyway. If the signal is lost for some reason. One chance only. Then i tune out zone out. That's it i'm done. She knows that. I dont have to anymore. I have resources now.