a growing number of people do not eat. Not because they are poor. More so because it feels good being on ketosis. I've been there. You get the best of both worlds. I always ask how. It is crossing from here to there. That dont look organized. Maybe there is a better way to do things.
It wasnt highlighted or mentioned in that video if the shoulder strap has quick release. This guy here was more a side note. But that bag does look cool. And this part here looks queer. Still the ride looks good. You getting one of them vans? I dont know. I'll see how it goes. It dont matter much though.
I have anxiety still. Not to push it down. The path is to acknowledge it allow this energy to be here and use this to look under the hood. There is this perception that's out of alignment. See it then i can change it. This is the path for me. That bag is not quite there. This is the long downhill ride. Get large flange for durability.
Not that i'll be riding hard on sprints. It's not me anymore. What is that noise. Some kind of alarm while phone is on silent. I dont listen to those much. Is there something in there. How do you get to that side. I'm not sure of myself anymore. Why is this. I am redefining self each moment. At times i forget and that is positive. This means i can define see pov anew. This is the 13th step.
The past is defined from the present, not the other way around. How do i use this. Just go from here and now. When you have anxiety, most of the time i am not present. Do something that puts me here and now. How to do yoga with this thing in here. I can move this out. I can do yoga in son's room then head out later on. I think that be better. I dont get that bag. Not for me. Too pricey but they can look good.
Some functionalities are amiss though. Then i can go get myself something else. Those are junk you can do without. I slouch. It was there and that is not. It is slouchy. You dont have to go there. Why is it that way. That was a turnoff. This was done carelessly. Can you change it still. Probably. Just write about it. Those are turnoff. It's not hipster cool. Then am i in that side. That's a lot of junk to carry. Bikies dont do it that way.
I would rather go one trip fill up then head out again. Most of the time i'd be planning the trip. If i had to i'd go on two separates. That filled up the bag pretty good. Was it a lot. Of course. Then let them play on from here. As i write i just go with the flow. I have anxiety. What how is this going to evolve. I dont know yet. Going to the city is not the solution. What is. Look to something different.
Open up to what is then use up the energy. It's going o be here for you. What was that about. There is something in there that is dissolving. What is it. I can wash this after i finish. I am going to finish this now then head off to something else. They got their act together worked together to stave off that situation. Things turned around from there. I dont get why that is not so back there.
It is contrast. You dont change the outside. I go inside and change from in there. I did not finish this one. Now you see it. Is it always that side of the equation. What is important. The state of being is important. It's about the dog. I guess this video is also about the dog. It's lost its meaning. They use the zipper on different concepts. I have this anxiety. I dont drik enjoy coffee that much. I used to get plenty.
I still do in the office. But it's not that fun anymore. I have shifted. How else do i shift this through. I have like about a month. I can get straight with that. Then reasses from there. I dont eat that much anymore. This morning the mirror looked different. Some of the kids are gaining weight. They eat much. How can it be by example.
I dont know. I simply do what is joy and see how it goes. I did not see much of these. Let it play in the background. That is huge. I dont carry it that much but if i did i may need a front rack. Yes. This one is big. I can do it like simple carry. It's the videos with bikes on them. Who knew bags can be a big business. Is it. Of course. Build it and they come. I've always liked good bags.
How do you get into that business. They buy it to look cool? Or something like it. I've discovered this brand which led to yet another. Now i have my cart on that pending purchase. I can get those now but i have these on my todo list. I guess not yet. Just do this. It's kinda vintage there is that filter used adding grey to it. Is that the image you prefer.
Not really. It is hipster ways. I dont have to go there. Not my style at this time. I have anxiety. It is filtered in negative ways not aligned. Trust the timing on this. Tell better feeling story. Redefine. See it from different pov. It's all about perspective. Not that you invalidate what is, its just that this is an opinion that doesnt line up. This pov doesnt give me peace of mind.
Pom is the point of it anyway. It is the state of being. Why would you bring bike into that level. Because it is fun. I'll clean up lens after this. There is omethnig there. I dont like that stye. It dont work for me. Maybe if there was something in it but not like this. It can be another way. How else can you make that work. Probably not. Why are they not refurbishing stock. I dont get that part. They are losing revenue. That felt like light.
It was. Not what i expected. I would rather run things from home. How would she run that business. It needs to expand. How is it going to expand for me. Not sure yet. These are a series of bags. Brown is a good color for me. Brown and blue. That's where it's headed. Let's see how that works out. No yoga at this time. I do everything else then see what i can do next. For now that looks nice but for its price, no thank you.
These are a series. I quit that review. It's sloppy. It is all about the person ego. Not good. Cater to the viewer create a void then fill it. How do you get that awareness in? You'll know when you get there. Tell the story. Resonate through story. That's what they are about. It's subconscious. Tell the story then show how it fills that gap. How to tell it? You already know how.
Character connects then you insert it in there. Is she going out. I go out at noon. It's going to be warm but let's see how it goes. I did not bring jacket out until i reached work. If it were this early then sure. If not, bring something else. It is warm in here though. I dont get this part so it's not resonating with me. What comes next. Finish writing, post then get on with the day. I do yoga after they go.




