Pages

sleepovers this weekend

i am feeling negative. Negative p leads to sb. You see what needs changing now. It's the perception definitions i have about this. What's good about it then. I am able to get stuff for my self and family. I am able to have coffee. But it's all physical. Why not make it an experience.




It's the bike ride, not the bike. You see the difference there. Now that you are aware, let's look under the hood more and change things a bit. Do you even needs that. No. Only needs to get back to riding. Finish the day and you have that. Continue writing. Choose to write. This is not therapy but using up the energy. This is experience of writing which is part of my intentions.

This is what it feels like to be a writer. You get these. Why the energy. It's mine. I am offered that but i always have choice and chance. It's never coming from outside in unless i decide choose it is so. Then i have changes going on for me. These things take a long time. What else can i do in the meantnime. Imagine having to build a bike relying on that. Now that you know, let's get going here.

What comes next. The truing stand and deodorant are urgent. Let's get right with that then. You know how to fix these things, it's like solving a game. Then let's do more of that fun. You get the points each day and they add up. What is the goal here. If it is to get out then you are in th ewrong game. But to be top honcho? No. I'd rather just feel better about me self doing this. Then it is self esteem.

How do i measure that then. Why was she making a lot of noise coming in. I was deep asleep when she went to bed i never noticed her. My sleep pattern is diffferent. It is so because i changed it. What comes next. Just ride. Maybe i dont have to. I dont feel confident about this. What can i do now. Just walk. I may have to move these things out before i go. I dont think it will rain.




Wife is going to do those things. I am connecting with spirit guides. The path is to be more of who i am. They dont make it easy. Then you dont need that. You only needs or do align the pse. They are all here for you anyway. What now. You get back to writing. You do it this weekennd come out payday then you are more in line with who you are.

How will that feel next friday. You look into it. You build up the perspective and the sb e and you resonate with it more. Then you have it all in you. What comes next. Experience is a bit conditional. Why not just experience that. Why not put yourself in the manifest experience. That sounds more like fun. How do you connect with that. It is more like these guys. They ride around the city.

But it is your choice. Alignment is choice. Then you know where you are headed. How is self esteem resonate with it. This is an opinion of how you value your self. If it were an opinion, then i can change it. What if it were fact. How can it be fact. There be only four facts in all of creation, five now that i am aware. Then self esteem is never a fact. You can change it based on the five facts of creation.

That's what makes it amazing. It's all up to you. How you define it is why you are here. You change all these things from the inside. You dont have to ride. You can finish these then head off for the weekend. Or i can have that brisket for dinner then go to bed. I think that be more in line. Saturday morning you get back in the saddle. I can spend time with daughter riding bikes.




The other comes home sunday. I dont have sleepovers this weekend. Just play this video as i write then i can head off to work. Is this something you want to do. I would rather just ride. Write is part of the equation. Then you see these things. It is the pse still. You have a tool here with you. Let's get cracking. You may have to go here as it's a friday.

I finish these even if it were the same words sentences over and over. How do you resonate. Line up with your pse. You put conditions insisting it be that way. You already have it here and now. You are not seeing it because you resonate differently. Then just allow it for now. You can always make changes later on. That sounds like fun. You can hang out and see the bikes.

I dont have it here though. I can go to city. That one did not work out. I saw two or three more and then quiet. I think the message board did not work out for them. I can create me a subreddit for that but it's not me content but for the site. It's easier to find it there though. Why not post then see how things go. That be a nice bike. Not for me.

It is someone else made that video. I just watch it. Why is it buffering. You dont have to go that way. Just do this. What is the...i can change my handlebars. Do i have to change that thing over there. Perhaps not but it lines up with a lot of things. You dont have to. Make a third bike and see how that one goes. Then you have it all lined up.




I'll get that truing stand then. You can use that for three bikes that you have. Others might get one as well. I can charge for that in the group. It's thirty bucks. I can do one for twenty five then see how it goes. I may have to get more experience learn how truing those modern spoke patterns be. I am would rather be back on calls. That's the default. No escape. It's boring there anyway.

I learn so much more on live calls. Then let's get right to it. Make sure you have floor support. It's what you get in here anyway. Then that is a rain shot. How can you ride on that. I dont know. But it is a commute bike souped up. I can build one. That is a package i dont have to deal with. You dont have to go there. You have it all here and now.

Finish writing. I can then recharge this laptop. I am not headed there. I dont have the fitness anymore. And i am dropping that saddle. It stretches too much and i can get one cheaper to last me a year then change. I had one good lasted me ten years and i had fun with it much. I am here and now just do this. You can find one there last wait period is one month.

Then let's get right into it. I have friday. This could be a long bar day or it goes against you. Let's see how it goes. It looks weak though plenty of selling. Is there news coming up. I dont have to go there. I have me bags and i will change it up before i head out. Is it better that way. I dont know. Let's see how it goes. Then i can do other things as well. At least he is going out and having fun in there.