take risks in the light and you have synchronicity in the positive. Even in the dark you have synchronicity. It is the awareness expanding into your experience. It's all pse. Why did i wake up to this.
It is local self message for you. You've always been here. Trust the timing. You have this. Even when it feels like this, trust the synchronicity. You got this. I feel cold sinnce yesterady. It was raining yesterday. Apparently there was hale but did not notice it. Is this part of the package. I guess so. This was the heating up mentioned years ago. It's all here.
Everything is here and now. You put it all here and now. This time i take kona. Its what i ride for the day that i want to ride again. So i alternate. Definitely on rain days i take the giant with fenders on. Still ny which way is good for me. I am freezing here. I feel this misaligned energy. Looking under the hood shows a perspective out of alignment. That this here and now is not part of the process. And so i am aware. This makes it mine.
Some ae not here anymore. That's my process. It used to be difficult but it became normal and i was starting to feel neutral about it, then shift happened. Everything changed and it was easy and it was normal and it was a welcome experience for me. Now i see what's under the hood i think and his helps me to change my perspective. It always connects back to me. Why are these updating. I thought it was only that one package.
Anyways, this i s for the system. I go to toilet after i finish these. Soon i gets back to early shift. It's quiet over there and night time everything comes in and they have more in there. Not really. I work weekends coming up two weeks. I have one day off. How do i play with this. Not sure but it balances itself out. Trust the timing. At least here i will have plenty on the package. I can am putting that into the bot farm.
It neutralized itself again. I turned off some things. It was responsive this time. I can am doing this all the time. I'll turn it off soon as i'm done with this. My fingers are cold and i start late finish late. Wife be home late. I fell asleep immediately hardly changed my position slept right straight through. And it was deep. I had dream and woke up through it. How does that haappen.
I got me batteries for the caliper. I realized that frame has very small head tube. I cant use it. It is the right size though. Who made it. It isnt based on some standard. How to get rid of it. I'll check that one out. Otherwise. It is part of the process learned something in there. Time to move on. What to write. Just write being present. Saying yes to what is. You'll know what to do. Twenty four hour fast is coming up. I am doing five by two. It is normal. No need to rush through this.
This is me easing into the abundance. The energy is there. Take it easy. I dont have to get to a fiish line sooner. I get the message here. What comes next. I was going to tend that garden but i fell asleep. And i barely noticed her getting into bed. I think i did and scootched over but slept soundly after that. Package compress takes a while for this one.
I discovered google play music has high quality. I can quit spotify this time and move over there. They are more secure i think and kids hardly use this one. It'll save up funds and they have it installed anyway. Except for that one daughter but she uses youtube anyway not spotify. I'll get to that after i finish. The pack just renewed so we have until the end of month. I do yoga later, then ride bike.
Not sure if i spin around takapuna. The full moon is above us last night. I did not go out. It was cold. I was tired. I get dead tired at night lately. How do i change that. Get out there and do stuff. I used to have lots of energy that way. Do i have to go to toilet. I can. I can go much later even. I dont have much to deposit. I'll stop by grocery but i think wife can do it. Wed. Two more days and day off. I revert back to five two. That works for me now.
I dont have to go straight but that will finish up sooner. I want to be able to access this while i work. Then i am doing something about this. Omad doesnt get you there. How am i doing three days at least. Not sure but you will find a gateway into that. No need to destroy inside. You will find balance. I was going to use big words but it did not make sense that way.
So i write about it. Balance fit what i needed. Getting into this get into the groove. I get this. I enjoys doing this anyway. Let's get right into it. Why not go there. Because these things change anyway. I am last into the groove so i am doing about this as best i can. That was hard rdrive. What is it doing now. Still updating package. I have much on my list.
I have a few more lines. Do this awareness while writing. You have plastic colors like junk foodbright. It is triangle shaped and there is bark background or it is muted not so triangel shape stands out. What do you do with it. Nothing. It is part of something else that is package. This is what i think. Describe this. Not what you think it is. This is what you write.
People already seated doing their thing. It dont matter much where i sit it matters what i do with it so i am ok. It is back three days and i look forward to this. Add to the hours. No need for that. Just do this. They check in on you if you needs help. It's not about the numbers but they think it is. You get this already. I have much notes and i delete some of them. The day you are clear is when you dont have notes anymore.
I'm getting there. I put more now than delete but i am deleting some already. Then i ham aligned thus far. The energy is expanding this way and that. I use this light not much but it does help and it's there anyway. What is intention today. Only point downstream. Tell better feeling story. Positive perspective. All pse. Then you know. This is the intention. More like not insistence but true north. This is direction that i'm headed.
No expectations. Just do this aligned positive. Then i enjoy or be in the moment. When i'm not then i can choose otherwise. It's all about this. It's not just energy but the pse. Does it hold for you. I think so. It feels like ok. I am positive about it. Neutral is also positive as you allow this to be here. Then it's all good anyway. This update is taking too long. Device needs recharging.
If you know more then why ask for help. I think you get how to make these things work. It's not something i can do here. The structure is there. The bottlenecks are at the start and back. No need to throttle as that gets negative vibe. Check hardware. You can explain things that awy. Or in a positive way i can do that. It's all about themselves they want to hear. What happened. It can be hardware failing to start.




