morning pages i dont need colored background. I am not aping attention to what i have on the editor anyway. Why not call it paper. That comes easier. I will do so next time. Wife is still out. She is deep into her religion. I give her space on that. No need to push her to my way of thinking.
So why is there horns blaring all day today. Was it because it's a sunday. How is this a reflection for me. It brings attention to here and now. Maybe they know who the guy is filming. It is kinda people more on this video. It is downtown it seems and is a commercial area. Do they profit now that shops are online and free shipping?
It could be. Some wont. They dotn present value. Maybe when you get customers into the shop you get them into that energy where they are to have it now rather than wait sixty days. That is two months. It is a long time. And i go back to work. And i am not the silent observer. I am not in that mode. Now that i am aware, how do i use this observer in my writing. Just write about it. You dont see red in here altheough there could be.
It is all awareness consciousness or something like it. That's not my bike. Which one do i bring. If it rains, how will it rain tomorrow. I think it rains come late in the day. I can bring me a jacket then ride through it. But that is tomorrow. I'll know what to do when i get there. I can still wear jandals and be ok through it. I am watching and responding to this video. I have anxiety. This is me in the future and in the past. But the weekend was good. Now i get back.
And we have the pods back. I can sit in there but i finish late. And it's ok. I am alright here and it's going to be fine this way. I have others in the team and i get by without them. I know where to sit now. This here is not exactly where i want as i noticed i was not seeing people. Maybe i was too trapped in that situation. Then i know how to work with this one. Just do this get on with it.
Then i move on. I am observing. I am made aware. It is the energy. Soon as i see the energy then i can make changes. It is connected that way. That person has all body jacket to get them dry. This is for cold and wet situations. What if there was storm. You deal cross the bridge when you get there. I am not using this one. Maybe i can let go now and get something else.
And i have ordered a lot of things. Do i find put meaning definition into ownership. Now i am aware, can i change all this. Wife be back now. That sounds like her car and driving. I think they had dinner already. Just do this. The door has been open all this time. That's why it was cold. She can do a running run ride to the back. We used to do that when we were kids. What happened there. That was drama.
Are there people coming over. Someone takes stewardship of it. They find meaning in that. I give them that space. It's all positive energy for me. That is here and now. She doesnt have it. Now to continue writing. And then what. I dont know. Just write about it. That's their religion. Then it is something else. It is not a tradition. It is a thing they started.
Why do you need one to pray. Omg. Now i am engaged. Now i am aware. I can choose to let go now. I can feel the energy and i can let go of it. Why is...i am arguing with others now. I can am putting my awareness into it and then i can allow it to be here. And she wants something that's not there. I dont have to argue with tha nor point it out. I am simply aware. And i dont get to talk spend time with these kids anymore.
What to do on tuesday. I can ride out all day. I can do the laundry. That's one thing. What else. Just take it easy. I want to do five days this time. Start monday finish up friday. This is a regular week then. Have i done this before. I think i did three at most. Then let's get right into it. No need to prepare for it. This puts more energy in that direction.
What happens now. Only do this and write. If it's school related then i am no part of it. It was her idea. If it were me i would rather get other means. But thats just me. Just write. Where is this headed into. What comes out of this. I dont know. There is a new card in there for her. How come i dont have one. We'll see. There are new things in the mailbox.
I get my mail at work. This way there is someone to recieve it and it dont have to be...returned bike lock. I dont have to use this one. The bike dont even have to be locked. Some people leave their bikes in there though. The jeans jacket is the new favorite. It does get warm during the day though. Monday is short but start of the five day thing. Then i go straight to seven or six when i work weekends.
Allow for this to be here. Then i can do one month at most on the way to birthday. Is that going to be fun. It could be. It's just delaying it out a bit. When i stay at home i tend to think entertain thoughts of not going. But i allow it to be there. I then have a choice. Why would it be there. I am putting energy into it. Then it is your choice in here. This i can leave playing. That was running fast than usual.
Just do this then. She is doing all these things so she can go abroad. These people. Am excluding. Then i am aware. I can use this to me and i can look under the hood. Do i have to ge learn sometihng. I am not excited about it. Then i do something else. Always act on this energy. Soon as i get interested in it then it becomes easy. If not i go do somethnig else. When are they changing things.
It hasnt happend so it's not happening just yet. How else do you get that connected. I dont know. Of course i know. I just put it in here. That is still plenty bikes but not on gimbal this time. That is the school. Does the person go to that school. His now is different. I can go to bed. It was a long nap. It was a deep nap. I enjoyed that. I woke up now and then and i felt good. That's where it's meant to be.
No dreams. I dont know. But it was un that way. I am allowing this to be here. She takes care of these things. So i take care of her then. Just leave it as so. This is important for them. Are they going to go there. If you break it you replace it. But that's not me anymore. I would have bent a knee on that in the past but it's no longer me. What comes next. I dont know.
Finish writing. This is the last line. Then i post this. Why is he talking about those things. Then i am about this. I am open to things and then what comes here and i am interested. What comes out of this. Just finish writing then post. They are going to pray. Do my kids know how to pray. I dont know. They go to church. I guess they do know how to pray.




