Pages

limited but it

just write but why put negative perspective to it. Not putting it there but i have this in place. So i can change it when i have the energy. I have the choice. That looks like a cold place. Why would you choose to live there.




Maybe i dont have to. I can change from the inside dont change or take effort to change the outside. You dont see them interacting much because they do not play those games. Why are they quiet then. They have all these to share. Then you see. Now that you are aware, you can choose. It's all here anyway. You see, you can choose. Then you are.

Is it going to rain today. I can get that arm hammer from the shop. Then you have much to play with. And you are not young. Why was the focus there. You see the habit, now you have a choice. This is why you have contrast. You i use it as feedback. How can this be a story. Put hero in this and put the intention and obstacle in place. You then have story. Let's look more into tat.

What is the intention. To shift. Then shift. Respond as that person. It's not wanting to get out of this, but moving into it that matters most. Why would she want to move there. Why not use mine instead. It's not the money. It's synchronicity. Money is simply part of the details. When you are aware of that then synchronicity happens and you are aware of it. I hear moans. Is it from downstairs.

Then you teach by the clarity of your examples. It's all here for you. And you can choose. I can will have that tonight. How do i take a nap. I can walk with the bike going there. Then we do that and i can sit there. I'll be alright that way i'm in that group and that lady wasnt supposed to be there. Why was she sitting there anyway. I dont get that. But you see the point to all this.




It's just random docs. You can delete them later. These be old videos made a long time ago. You can play with that or not. But it's still connected here for you. What is the cold doing here. It's not as cold anymore. The battery wasnt charging and you dont need that. You can charge this as is already and what are they about. Change it. There you go. How do you add these to your lifestyle. We dont have a lot of this in here. Crossing be nice legs. How is that relevant to mine. I dont know. But this is cool.

Then it's not about that. You see how this can be yours. It's all here for you. How do you go into that. I'm not sure yet. You can reinvest all that anyway. Then let's look into this. That was why she was on that path. This is to get you going in this direction. Then my daughter might enjoy this. Everything is within range like this.

I dont know how at this tite but this is the direction we are headed into. If you still choose that given all this then what is the negative energy there. I dont have to go there. Plentty of negative vibes in it. But you are using it. There be others that still take them bus. I'm ok with that. But you have all these choices for you.

I have this definition i'm limited but it is a definition leading up to your se. I see it now. I have choice. I have shifted. Then you can proceed. What's the path here. How much to ffly in there and one year of living costs. Plus multiply that by five. Or you can go ahead first. There's a limit to it. I dont know. Take a vacation there and explore options.




You dont have to live herway. You have always been positive about this. It's time you trust your synrchonicity. It's all yours anyway. See that intersection. Imagine living in there. But how did they all get into that convergence. I dont know. But it seems like a train station. Those that live nearby could be the ones riding bikes.

And why am i obsessed with all this. You se the point to all this. You have a choice here. This time i can ride how long it takes to ge there. Or not. I can still walk. I have this much energy to process. Get home and take a nap later. I crash later but i'll be on that bit. Then let's look forward to this. You have all that anyway. What other options can you do.

You have all these engineers. Why not put them all to good use. I dont know. There is something in here i'm missing. It looks like it. What would it be then. I'm not sure. But you are aware of it all. You can see this happening for you. Then how do you add more energy into it. I can ride that way then come home the other way. At least i have all this in place.

I can walk home. I have added one more dimension to it and it's alright that way. I get there and have coffee. I have derailers. I am leaning towards that option. It is why i got the bike. From there i can choose to come home the other way. It does look like it but they be back in thursday. Or something like it. But you can add more energy to yours this way.




Or not. Just use up this energy. Now that you are aware you can decide choose how to go from here. That isstrong brakes. You have it in you there. How can you find your bike in all that. You see the difference in there. It's part of the euro. How can you be in that energy. Go there. Be here and now. No need to put conditions to it.

I just realized i did have conditions. It's all the same anyway. Then i am in this shift. Then i have choice. They even ban mopeds. That is just cool. Then i shift into this reality. You dont have to negate that. Just shift into what you prefer. Allow for contrast, use it as feedback then move forward with it. Then you are creator. Then you shift. This is the intention. I'm not sure. But this is who i am is more like it.

At least i am aware. Or i use i instead of you. This is ownership. How do you move into that. I dont know the path. What i do know is that you raise funds, go there and move there. Then you have all this in place. I dont have that right now but it can all be changed anyway. I can put on two layers and then just go. Or i can walk up to that part then go this way.

Or walk. That is easy. But i can have that as an option as well. I get them spoke nips and i can make changes this week. For now i have this and i can ride this way. Let's get going here and then i can decide from there. I can o5o. That's short for riding. It's the symbol emoji in the stoplight. I can use it that way.