Pages

am have bigger

i'm going out. I like that thread. How come that channel isn't anywhere. I don't know atm, but i am resonating now. It's all energy then. Do i want to listen to it while i'm out? I finished yoga. It's not about that anymore for me. I am cleaning baggage then.




Phone is charging. That there was a great decision choice for me, my soul, my energy. Things are different. I allow. Then i manifest the experience. It flows through me. Kids are out one remains still sleeping but she has work. Next month uni starts. You see less of her but gets back home from work late.

This is how things are. I adapted the energy over that time. Now i am expanding. The energy is explored experienced. This is what who i am right now. It rained. But the weather is improved. I listen to that when i go out. What else is there. The traffic quiets down. I resonate with all that is. Let's see how things go. You don't go there. Then you see how it is. You are all that is.

I would like to listen to it some more. I'll look it up when i go out. This is time for writing. I did not get sleep last night immediately because i got insights. And i did fall asleep. It was the meditation. Then i do more of that next. I get home early. I do so tonight. I shower, clean the bathroom today. Or not. Five day fast starts today. Get over day three then that's all there is to it.

I think it's more a four day fast. I finish on friday at lunch but i am headed out then so i finish fast on dinner time friday. Wife won't be home then but i could be taking a break on that day. We shall see. I can have coffee now and then. How else do you manifest these. Not really sure. But i bring along things and see what comes out of this.




It is all connected for me. I add more pictures along the way. The pictures change all the time. You never cross the same river twice. I recharge these phones then. I thought i had the adapter tor for that but i dont. Moving on now. It is all energy. How do i resonate with that. You simply do. You use the knowledge apply that to your life. Then you see it manifest thorugh you. It is all here and now.

I like it. This is how we are. I write some more later when i get back. Do i run conky later. I can do so when i run things in here. Maybe do so on bashrc. Let's check that later. Maybe there is something in there as it is activated when i logs in. How do i change that around. How come that was turned off after the panel was removed. It was the same panel.

I can switch things around. That's how much power you have. I leave in half hour. I finish at eight tonight. That is a good stretch. The energy is shifted. I respond different now. I used to turn it off. This time coming back you simply leave it on. Then i can have that resonate all the time. I am doing that right now in belmont. Here i can only do two or three joints but that be good enough.

Maybe there be more in devonport. I will experiment with that as well. I am looking into it right now. It's going to be cold soon. I resonate with the energy. It is the energy frequency. At times i was so elevated. What if there was suh a person. There is. You resonate and will see that person. It's not like the highlander. It's going to be a native like the aboriginals in aus. Then that's where i am headed. Trust the synchronicity.




How do i get there. You resonate with it. It's not the having. You are clearing a lot of the baggage and clutter. Or allow it to be there. It is all here and now. I am on this journey if you may call it that. More like exploration expansion. Then that is word i use. No need to get jobs that don't fit with me. That was best decision. I see it now. It was easy if i were alone but wife be there so i'm letting it fall that way.

But things are different now. What comes next. I recharge this phone then move on. The tablet gets charged tonight. I finish at eight or at a hundred bucks. Either or. I do these things but drinks i avoid as it doesn't fare out well enough for me. I can check the orders before i go. If drinks be there i cancel. Otherwise it's a go. I get that now. What next.

When you turn off you get to the bottom of the list. If you are far away you can cancel already. Or check back in. It's all the same. You are trying to mentalize it. Don't work that way. You resonate. That's hte best way to manifest experience that energy. You resonate with it. They all point to the same mountain top. Then that's where im at. I am in this andthat. It is all energy. I resonate.

I will do swipes later when i get back. For now i only write. I may have time to post later. This is the morning routine. Unless i get gigs to write, this is where you'll find me moving forward. Let's see what's different this time. I'd get tired, but the thing is i'd be fasting. I'll do three day stretches. Wife won't be home then. Tonight she is. What now. I finish at eight anyway.




When i get home they'd already had dinner. I shower, clean the bathroom then head to bed. I'd be drained by then. Or i can mditate. That is what resonates with me here. I can write about this energy. This is interesting. You get right into it and you experience resonance. That is a deep word for me. Itis exploring and expanding at the same time. It is infinity. It is interesting. I am have bigger font but the terminal is grown proportionately.

It is quiet in there now. There was acceleration there. Maybe there is resistance so the energy is stuck while expanding. It manifests as disease. I hope not for her. Why is it there. Because your job is to show what's different this time. Then be the light. No need to preach. Things fall away because you don't need them there anymore. You think you are but it is different already. How do you use it up.

Not sure. But i am writing about these things. The battery is charging and plenty to go. I finish these soon. I don't have hackathons anymore. What happened. They resonate with the negative definitions. Why not join them and get things running again. It's not really the food. Maybe we will attract resonate with someone who can cook. Then it's best to be in a home environment.

How else can you help out. I have ideas. I can play them out. Why not have a home then work from there like a feast. You then resonate with resources as your energy frequency rises. You trust the timing. It's all here and now. The thought pattern goes there like clockwork. I am aware. I can choose. Then you see people coming in and they see it's fun want to be part of all that.




How else do you run these things. I can join them and talk to them about these things. They do not resonate with the energy. They think they have to push things to make it happen. I'll have a talk with them. I can make a contribution. I can add to the energy. This is the point to all these. I can remove some of the images away. Itm, this is what's here and now. I use up the energy. It's why you sit.

That's why the experience was there. You got something big out of it. I have used it all this time. It's all about using up the energy and this was brought to light for me. I head out. I wear someting nice. I bring a towel so i can freshen up midday. I did that before but i turned off the thing and got lost. Now i see it. It's a queue. You go to the bottom when you disconnect.