Pages

ten or so

i like good bike lines. This here is sometihng i'd ride on. The one i have is good nice. Lines, not so good. It's one of them modern bikes but i love it. It's a good steed. It has good fit. When i first bought it i thought i got sold into it as it felt too small.





Over time, i realized the older bike i got used to riding past three years was too big. It's a large or medium where i should be riding a small 52" frame. That went well. I can give that to my brother to ride when he gets here. It's best for riding around. But that's my opinion. Should i get rid of that matching symbol plugin?

It works now and then. I leave in hour half. I was able to take a nap. This water bottle can retire now, it's been a week. I need to transfer money. No need to worries. Trust the synchronicity. Resonate. No need to respond to what you think is. It is only my opinion and one perspective. For every situation, there are billions. Find one that is aligned with what you prefer. Start from here.

I writes. I can listen to music, but not now. I've done so this morning while having coffee. Needs to talk to wife about that. I have pain free fatigue none legs. It was a long break monday was an easy ride. I can straight ride this week make it a better pay one. Let's see how this goes. All shops be open now. Ride like what's his name. That guy gump. Ride like gump.




What does that mean. No ego. You simply ride. When it's time to go fast you go as fast as long as you can. When done, take it easy. Then head back. This is why belmont is perfect. Half way through is downhill. Then you make good time. Down to ferry is the straight path. I too can go fast in there. Most of the customers are aware of who i am. Got feedback from this kid who recognized me. That be nice. Why do they fly close to get caught?

That's their pref. It's almost done with summer. March and you have autumn in place. Daughter's birthday is winter. This we go through and i'd be writing more from here on. No need to catch that one until it presents itself landed. Then the work is done. For now, only charge this phone. The other is already recharged from this morning. I can leave earlier. What else to do here. Son comes home after three. Shortly after i go.

That thing about pbtech we can do next time. But if i'm free we can go some other time, maybe weekend. Or i can go earlier to pick up. I'll get in touch with that one. What other thing do i need to bring there. I'm not sure. Only do this. What else. I have anxiety over that. So be it. If she can't deal with that, it's her choice. Laptop is now charging. No notifications though.




How come this pic from national geo? Not sure what it's about but i got plenty from that wallpaper site. It's best this way as these be pics i like. I don't have to be artistic about this. I can take pics while riding. But not right now. There is plenty here to process. I can take breaks. I finish at ten. Yes. Not nine, unless i hit my target soon enough.

At ten, i get home eleven, shower then go to bed. Wife be home tonight but tomorrow to friday she be at work. Then i can have dinner or go to bed already. I have oatmeal with chocolate. That sounds good. Omad and this is where i am. That fly what does it want. Where does it go anyway. Not sure what it wants. I can spice up copy some more. You spend more time with it and you good as gold.

I am building things up and the only job in there was from years ago. What happened there. Not sure. Trust the timing this time. Then i can change things around. Only do this see what comes out of it. You have that much leverage in everything. I only do this. I can send reply soon enough. I'll install that. Should i be using this phone exclusively. Not yet. Use up the old one. This here be backup.




Why does it do that. It's a fly. That's what they do. You can choose how to respond to it. You simply have to be ahead by one chapter. That's not true. That means you go by the book. But you know when you need it. You can always search it up. You have pause in between. You use that more to choose howto respond. That's what mastery is about. Not even that. There is a higher level than master.

You know what that is. Trust the timing then. Where is that path lead to. Maybe a shortcut to another town. This one goes through back country and woods. It's better this as there be hills and it's quiet that way. I post this when finished and that one goes right into one of them posts. I write about three morning pages each day. This aside from the explore copy ideas writing i do when working.

What is the intention. Full time writing with regular clients. Then you expand into travelling. I can get me a blog that way. These goes through list and is it random? It seems to get the latest pics to show. That be ideal then. I have fifteen minutes to view them. The battery is charging. When done i can leave that unplugged. What comes next tonight. Not sure. Wife be watching tv.




Kids woring sho she'd probably pick up around ten or so. I am on way home by that time. Have shower, eat dinner, or not then go to bed. That's my routine on workdays. I write daytime. This i am not tired and fresh from naps. I nap at lunch time. It feels best that way. I wonder what he's up to. Hope he is getting more gigs this time. He knows how to save. That's what's great about it.

What happened there. Not sure. But she is part of the family now. I don't know how this is going to turn out but i put neutral meaning into it. I leave it as such so it's partly positive. Then i can choose to see how it becomes positive. That's how my creation process is. There is always something. I see that the family brought her in that way. That's my brother. He's a favorite everywhere he goes. He is charming that way.

I don't get why i did not spend more time with him. I had issues. Looking back, i can choose differently. Then do so now. Be in that situation and know that you chose what's best. I did, i do now. I offered to bring him in but not sure how it'd go. I did not force anything on him. And it was for the best as mine had a lot of stops and go. It was for the good of all concerned.




And i learned much in my process. And so did he. In the end. I still got positive results out of it. All is good. All connected. There were drab times in between but looking back, it is all positive. It was intense and i got a lot from the experience. Next time i visit it'd be for fun reasons, and not because someone died. But i can't force it that way. I am open to synchronicity.

This is how my life is about. I transfer funds then i get on with my day. This is what i have right now. Do i connect with that. Phone is charging. I finish this. I am in alignment. That be good. Then i get home late tonight. It's fun riding this way. I am open. I have much in here. If not riding then higher funds means i can spend more time with it. But riding is going to be part of it.

I just get to spend more time. I usually tab on one week for that job unless we get extended. Maybe i should change up some of those offers. If that were so, how come no conversions. The other two were not that good. I still needs to improve copy on that. So be it. I'd get to it tomorrow or next day off. Maybe tonight i can work on them. I have one hour or two before i go to bed anyway.