Pages

maybe wife needs

things seems to be ok on this side. Let it be so. I like this new font. It's like consolas, but it's adobe source code pro. The name's too long using vim but i'm fine with this.




I sleep after four am. Why is that. Is it all the riding that i get so hyped up couldn't sleep. I was so tired last night how come i couldn't sleep. Maybe i need to sleep ahead of the wife. Maybe the frequency there don't jive or something. I'm not sure. Loves can't understand the english.

I think i lost my bucket hat. Should i even be wearing hats? It could be in that coffee shop. I can ask. I can go today. But it's too much hassle with the wife just to check out a hat. We can go later. Who would keep it. I remember holding on to it getting back to the car. If so, where would you put it.

If i had it with me, where would i put it. Right beside me, in the seat car passenger side. If so, would i bring it up inside. Yes. Why wouldn't i. I remember the sun in my eyes. How come i did not do anything about it. Where would i put it then. Check htat shop. I did not see it since. Maybe it's still there. I can go after lunch or something. They should keep them around. Otherwise, no more hats.

There you go. This is an exercise in letting go. Something i enjoy having and now it's gone. I can go there check it out see if they found it. If not, moving on. I like music from that era somehow. Plenty ideas coming through last night. Maybe it's time to change schedule around. No coffee on mornings as i'd be crashing around noon.




Which daughter is home. If so, how do i work with this schedule. I can do much writing around that time. It's quiet and i can focus on doing. Is it the quality that's gone down. I'd be going out mecs tonight. I somehow feel like it's a job now. Not much yesterday. Maybe it's valentine but the other guy said he was busy.

Maybe i get the ping take the job anyway. I get to rest getting there as the food is still not yet ready. But i use that time to rest anyway. If food was ready it'd be sitting there waiting. I like this here track. I already have it. How come they haven't figured out the sort thing yet. Not sure. These engineers get paid to sit on their asses. It's a free service.

I don't want to go back to spotify. The quality is different, you know that. It's the price you pay. How come they can't decide to learn something and change their life. Not sure. It's what they grew up with. What would motivate them to take responsibility. I don't know. Getting tired of it. These days, you can't just blame circumstance. You can make changes from the inside.

If you can't help, then do your best anyway see how it goes. You make changes later on. Why is that course in there. Andhow come you are not in there. Not really sure. Maybe it's the application. Then i'm on my way. Shivai! = htat is a much better equals sign than in monaco. It's why i shifted to this font on vim. Keep to it now. The other one looks funy already.




Keep to writing. No need to press hard as i get the response anyway. These de is working fine. How do you get that control to register find mouse. I can look it up. It's out there. If openbox has it, then i can put that in here. It's one more process listening. Maybe you don't have to go there. Just keep it in there in case i need something. I hear a motorbike.

That's what i do now afternoons, i ride mecs and finish at ten. But it's already shifted. The response inside is different. So it is moving already here and now. It's echo i'm dealing with here. I think i can get something up in fiverr. We'll see how it goes. She did elance now upwork. They are the big gorilla. How do you get that up and down. Not sure. I can look it up.

The thing is, you really don't know until you start work on it. Research gives you much information, then you pick up from there. This kid not working today? I have trackers in place. Files still being transferred. Do i limit the size? Not really. Keeping it here. It was good to hang out with jay. He is more down to earth but then popoy looks like a smart talk.

I get to hang out in the future over there. Itm, keep tothe light. This is what we do now. You have this agency and it's solo for now. You grow this and see what comes out the other end. Not much happening on the first year. This time you grow your roots. Then you can expand later from there. He's in school. Maybe wife needs to be home much. I had long ride yesterday.




No need to watch that. The response is already different. This band is from that era. Maybe i need to lay off those sugar babies. It was a good day yesterady. I rewarded myself. It was fine eating there. I was drained. It was a good ride and 24 hour fast. I was drained much. But i had fun. Then keep to this frequency. What happened to the sleep. I think these two wants to go out for lunch.

We'll see how that goes. Itm, do this see what happens. I can ask around and if they pick something out, then i can have it back. Maybe i should tie it around a body part so i don't lose it. It's easy to lose them but if i don't, then i practice that. Synchronicity is here anyway. Trust the timing on this one. Another is on its way already. I was going to use it for mecs when it starts to shower.

But i guess i don't really need it. I have shifted already. It's not the brand, it's all about selling and influencing. It is about moving the other person. If i were to put in as much time, then i'll be able to crank out such craft. But that's me. And i am in that ligth. I have lined up my pse. It's all in here and now. No need to compare. The path is different.

Are they good or do they have a website. It's the website. Do you need that or stick to the youtube channel. I write. This is what i do. But if timing says otherwise, then you'll find me in that light. It's all connected this way. I say that all the time and these are the ones that get filtered out on the edit. What did she want over there. These music be nice.