i think i had a one hour nap. That was nice. Naps are great. I guess i'm old now. I'm fifty. What else do you want? It's a given and am turning spiritual? Not exactly the right word. It's more like using higher frequency energy rather than act on the physical or illusion.
That was more a longer round-about way but it made more sense for me. How can you confirm that. Synchronicity is aligned with what i prefer. I get insights. I feel connected with higher self, if you can call it that. The quality of insights are make sense. It gives me direction. It explains things, points out things i don't see. Things like that, this here is a cop-out.
It'd be nice to ride out with mobile data this way. But it's to listen to music and i can do that here and now. I'll ride lunch to dinner tomorrow. That mecs buddy must be on a trip by now. He said he was going on holiday shortly after i got back. And i reconnect with bro again. This is why it's here. I get these connections instantly. I do miss the guy. He's here. You recall the energy and they all come here.
I guess it's time to move on, not be entirely physical playing with the illusion. This is what i have. Is the wife done using the monitor? She leaves for work shortly. I have improved so much. Before i did only two mecs and went home out for three days. This time i only need two days max after like about ten mecs. Not bad. And it gets better considering the age i'm in.
But that too, is an illusion. Things are always changing for me. Then i am using the illusion. Something like that. I use creation is a more aligned word for me. The tracks seem to repeat themselves. I'll get there eventually. I have this in me. I do that then pick up from there. Then i can ride in the city lunch to dinner. I'll have a check in there see how things go.
What else be there. It'd be fun to ride city. I've always looked forward to it. Then i can have all this and it's fun this way. Where to park bike? Not sure. There be posts. I can get me a longer chain for quick lockups. I then come back. This chair is too leaned back. Get a different one. It'll be there for you. I used to like this track but not exactly.
It was a long time ago. Now i have my own cans and listen to it still. Those were the times. Then i go on to writing. Get outline, unpack connect. This is what i do. I write much each day and i add images. Those blogs are lining up. If i had me own site, how would i use it. Add to the database and keep adding to them. I'll make one here.
I think the ones i had was deleted. Let me get a few more work on them today. I don't have much to get a new droplet. What next. Get that sotred. Work build on it while here then upload on next available payday. At least things be moving this way. Does it have to be fast? Not really. But it is mine and am working on building up this way. What other things need to be there.
You can download a template then put it on server, go from there. What about their day to day management? Create a dashboard. How to harden the backend make everything secure. Not sure yet but i can play with it to make that work. You see how these thnigs connect. This is a better quality track. There you go. All plugged in.
There's plenty here showing you the synchronicity. Daughter is resting. She deserves it. Should i say no. She knows how to choose. Let her not suffer the consequences, but learn be more aware of the consequences of their decisions. That's what i am allowing them to learn. At least here the cost is lower and can be reversed--rather than go all in later and can't reverse that.
Not sure if that made sense. Installing mx had no option for dual boot. Do i go for ubuntu? Or some other disro that gives me option to dual boot? I think i can repartition then put something in empty space. Then i install from there. But you don't want to be an expert on that right now. First research then play with it.
That day was a lot of rides. I could do the same but lets test that for tomorrow. Do that for a month then move mecs to the city. Should i do mx like that. It seems easier. Shifting into that now. Do i like this track? It's slow. I can keep it at that. Today was break day like yesteday. Keep it that way. At least things be running ok this way. Is there a ways to show the processes running. I am not sure.
What if i just ran conky nothing else. Let's go check that out later. Conky auto setup on that side. I read some gui issues with deb. It's a something installed in the backend. If it were dual boot, can they access that install. Not sure. There was a down thumb on it, how come it still played.
Maybe that there is an issue. Can i go for an easy ride. This movie was ok and thing started drifting down. But they were married and that's what it was about. You get down times like these. And i'm on this side then. Let it be so. Use up the energy. You'll see what comes next. When that applet fades out, you unplug charging is done. What if she didn't come out, then he keeps singing.
And she's used to performing anyway. I guess that's how these things are. And then you unleash and people shoot video and share. That's...opened bottle for wife. That was rather tight there. It fades out in ten minutes, maybe five. That's one song. Maybe it tunes in to what you finish listening to then plays more of that.
The algo wants you stay in there. If yo ustep out then maybe that they take note. How do you get into that. I like solving problems like that. But if you don't have support in there, then how do you manage things around. I'm not sure. But i'm done there. This is where i am now. The longer you stay out, the more it affects you.
I get that. And that's not me anymore. This is me running my own gig. That's the point to all this. Let it be so. Align. Use up the energy. This is the intention path i'm in. Let it be so. I'm using up the energy now then. Write more. This is what i do. Then you harness that path and it gets wider and more connected you become more aware of this connection.
This is why i'm here then. You show this path as an option. It's not only jobs but what you create you are supported. This is my example. I stick whith who i am so they see my light as well. They have a choice. You have options. You go this way or that it's all valid. They are in your awareness anyway. Then stick with this. No sudden changes. Make one, see how it goes.
I am done with the config for now. Am i. Do i still want to go there. You have to work with the wifi and ethernet issue. I have good background with this anyway. Let's see how things go from here. For now, it's all good and working well. Everything is open under the hood. You have enough contexct already. Are you going to change with that. Everything has the other end of the stick. This is that.






