Pages

what i do

i cant get xfce on manjaro working. It immediately showed screen tear. I changed the conf to include tearfree on, logged out and still got the error tear. I checked the file, changes had been saved. I'm thinking there is something else that works on this end, but i'm not sure. I don't want to dig into that right now, it's going to take hours to sort things out.




What now. I still work on that fiverr gig copy. I have a few ideas where to take this. I need to see where how to create mockups. Maybe i can offer improve conversion on website. I can change a few things here and there. Would that do. Others offer the same thing. I can do a research on that see what they offer, then find my usp. That sounds good. I don't have to finish the copy today. I am simply taking a break today, resume mecs tomorrow.

For now you see a lot of writing done here. Plenty on my todo list. I'm ok with that. Wife probably still at work finish at six. We have dinner then. I can make dinner or do rice part she'll cook fish when she gets here. Or some other thing. I rides tomorrow. Or i can ride today. Just do a simple mecs here and there. The coughs are quiet now i'm upright. Sit with this for now. I did the laundry earlier.

I write this much i am going to fill that up with pictures. Take a break now and then, use the changes see where it's going. For now, this seems to work. It's the volume button. There has to be something in there i can do to change things. Or not. It was working back then. On the live usb, the volume button was working. What am i missing here. This is not an ideal situation and it's gnawing in my head.

I'm not sure. But it's working now it seems. Maybe i can find a tweak for that. There was that error coming up but it's gone now. I don't have to sort that. It's a rabbit hole you don't want to get into. At least i can write much from here. What else can i do around here. Put in works in there see how it goes. Do they really check those things out. Not sure really.




I'll head into that later. No more caffeine after five. I can always have them tomorrow. This is a lot of writing going on. I am hungry. I do omad. I eat with them during dinner. I have fish anyway. It can be done from here. She gets home around seven, have the son cook dinner. Itm i write. I ride tomorrow, build up fitness over time. No need to rush things. I can do much from here. I am there anyway. Halfway through is the uphill and i can still work that out.

How else am i doing this. Trust the timing. The way to eat an elephant is one bite at a time. You got this. Let's get going with this see how things go. The colors can be confusing. I should have saved that in but it's not here so not relevant. What else did i do different to get that sorted. I'm not sure. I could have taken down notes. Or there is something in openbox that made it work. I can find the button working again, just not now.

How do you get conversions up. Is it better to focus on direct mail? What about websites. There be lots of gigs for websites. You know how to work that side out. You have a full website on taht anyway. You know what to do. You are overthinking things, that's why you seem confused. Am i. It's more like looking for certainty. There is none. That's security. I'm not invalidating. It's not what i prefer.

Then you got this. Trust the timing. Create end to end solution to increase conversion. It's all part of the research anyway. You simply edit them out so the message is sync'd across different media. Email, i can work that as well. But not right now. Just do landing page sales copy and video as there has to be video in there to supplement complement the message. It's more to address the trust issue. This is what i do now.




The mecs is support job and for workout. Other than that, this is what i do most of the time. I can charge that much for two versions of landing page copy, outline mockup plus video script. I think that's a lot already. That sounds great. Others do not offer the same thing. Why would this not work then. Too much going on, might not finish by deadline. But if i work on one, then i don't have to do mecs work. I can increase price if demand goes up.

It makes sense. How do you build up over time. Increase price. Get someone else to do research. You don't want to be buried in work not to upskill in time. Does that happen. If i gets so busy, then just increase price every three gigs. Increase by ten percent. That way, you are properly abundant. Then see how it goes over time. The offer is sound and will catch attention.

Expand on how these will increase conversion. That is what they are after anyway. How to do mockups? Mock up a basic design then get the html and css codes for it. It has bo be simple and basic. That is a lot of learning along the way. How else can i change this. Not sure but you'll know when you get there. Simply write it out for now. It don't have to be wide. I have that running and maybe update every few minutes. But not now.

It is not relevant as i have other stuff in the oven. How do you see these in one year. I have busy work just do this. I get to ride bike workout one hour every day. I can even train for that marathon. I can help out bro and nephews. Why does it have to be gender specific. I don't know but you get the point. I help out. I imncrease price over time. How far can will you take it though. Just get a gig every week. That's good enough for me.




I can take on two gigs each week. That too is level up. How else can i expand on this. Get bigger clients. Local or maybe move to sydney and seek out clients on that side of the fence. I have the business anyway. It is searchable and i can get gigs across the tasman that way. The image has changed. That was ten minutes already. I write. Does this help. Definitely. It helps a lot. I can listen to my music but not now.

At least the cough is quiet now. Why is she coming here. Wife could be coming home soon. I do mecs. There is worry there. I see that. I aware. I choose to allow. This way i get to look under the hood. Things be different each time. I see now. I am aware. I'll keep this setup. I can always customize everything later on. For now, only do this. Then things will expand. This is also allowing.

Do i need to network? I guess so. That toastmasters thing will cost for membership. I can look into it. For now, this is what i do. When mecs, i get busy dinner time. Maybe itt's not relevant for now. Only write. I wonder if she'll need pickup. If so sunnynook or something. Get back into things tomorrow. I did yoga though. That is good. Kids are back in school. I do omad.

Does it work. Yes. I was omad some of the time in manila. I lost weight then in ten days. Now i am back and have lost ten kg since january. So yes, it works very well for me. I can look into opening a gym for severely overweight but need to look into legalese for that. This part is upstream but sorted, you can easily expand over time. How do you expand with this. You want to automate everything.