Pages

over their heads

wow. What happened there. Apparently i did not save what i was writing, had to start over. What happened. Was that part of screen tearing. If that persists, i may have to reinstall the other os. But that's a pain. What are my other options. Look into other os and see.




I want to change the conky thing. I will play around with that. There, i just saved this doc. If i was still there i'd be miserable at times. But i had a solid synchronicity. I travelled to manila, spent time with family and friends. It wasn't entirely my abundance. Wife gave the loan which i can pay back over time.

So yes, from the higher perspective, that was my abundance. And i never would have considered that as a reflection working on a gig i don't enjoy. But maybe brother would still be alive. I think he is in a better place now. It is part of the synchronicity. And i can step in help his family. It's all positive from a different perspective. This is all my synchronicity. Why would it not be.

I got a lot of insights while there. I did not waste time all the while. I have people wanting to see and spend time with me. It wasn't really about the money. And that's good. I have people on my side. It feels good that way. I wasn't such an asshole after all. And things are moving on and forward. Was it the chrome that caused the crash? I don't know. I will look into this in the coming days.

If it has to go that way, then it is synchronicity. I can will find a workaround make this workout for me. It is connected this way. It came in a box sealed so it's a new product. It was a good price btw. The refurb won't go about five hundred. Maybe it can but this one is a good bargain for me. It's just the screen tear i need to work with now. It gives me better perspective here. How else can i fix that. Not sure but its's an ongoing project.




It was very much like that other one. What are my other options then. Not really sure. Finish writing then go to bed early. No rain tonight, already had it last night. I think the other one heard her. She tends to get loud or something. I see. They get these things by now. So no worries there. It's part of life. It seemed there rain after i left. Lots of rain. It was so humid while i was there.

I would have known that from a different level. Everything worked out ok. I guess he was just trying to get away with more absents. That's normal for kids. I worry too much about these things. And then i can see what comes out the other end. He said his phone is still ok. So i get to keep and use this for now. If it breaks finally then i can give him the old one. He doesnt even know the brand.

It's useful anyway. It's got android on it. I can use the apps most popular and i'm ok with that now. What else do i do here. Tomorrow i get back to mecs. It's interesting that way while i build up the copywriting business. I will look into that as well again. I can check out how conky works on this end. It used to be crunchbang that had that. It was fast though. But why the crash earlier. Not sure why.

But keep writing. You can see the changes later on. I use this for writing much. I can go into dev work, but that is a distraction from the norm. So you travel there, invite them over and hang out. Maybe i can hire her to help out so they see how things are running your own business. I can hire both. That gives them something to help out with. Make them run for errands while we work.




That sounds logical makes sense. I don't have to go much further. They can sleep over if the parent allow it. I want to connect with them while i visit anyway. Then i am going to budget for that. They can connect with the people i know. This teaches them how to talk to other people as part of their work. Then i am moving forward with this.

It sounds interesting and might work out. It is a win win situation. I'll play with the idea and resonate with it. Was it a button i pressed? Not really. Just continue writing. I can make changes later on. They see what you do and ask about these things. Then they grow up and learn more about contrast and all these things. I can teach them about skills they can use while i am there.

You get the picture though. I guess i am headed there now. It's part of the process then because the idea came up to my head. That is insight and i take these insights seriously. I explore look into it see how i resonate with it. And that be good. I can install some other programs. Plenty of stuff to do here. I thought she came back. She went to church. That takes an hour.

I can will shower later. Also needs to clean the bathroom my way. That be good. I have chicken soup simmering to make collagen. I will have that throughout the week. It lasts me three days. I can live with that. What other things can i add to it. Not really sure but it's more than enough as meal for now. Work with this, expand later see how things go. That was a big drop there.




I make allowance room for these things and i still made weightloss. I am thinking of slimmers world version around here. It takes a lot but it is a path i'm familiar with. There be plenty of advertising i can do here. Keep it that way. On the phone you don't have ad blocks. Therefore that is the target device.

Does it work. It stops them when it resonates. Otherwise, it goes overtheir heads and i can catch them later. I have something that works and they keep coming back for more. That's what you want to happen. It's the repeat business. How much to charge for a full program. Not really sure. I needs to look more into all that then. What else is there.

Study the program. Look more into it. If it resonates then the answers are going to bethere. You only seek and will find because it's all here and now. You simply resonate with it. That is the process for me then. I don't browse much when i write. I do pomodoro when i do that. This way i get to process everything better as i write. Why linkedin. I think it used to have potential but i don't use it.

It went that way. What happens to this other one. Not really sure but you have a lot to test there with your campaigns that you don't have to go there anyway. What other means to run dm on the campaign. You'll getthe idea. I can run me an ad and then get that going. I will look into it. I need to get a server running in the cloud. If i had to then go for it. I get to learn about campaigns that awy.