Pages

an opinion about

alright. I had coffee, a nap. I have my cast iron skillet. It was a great morning. I bonded with my two daughters.




I had a few insights. That if it got hot in the afternoon, go walk along margaret st. The street on one side is lined up with trees you wont get too hot walking back and forth that block. And there's plenty good neighborhoods up around here. I guess I haven't been out much.

And I have this resonance. It's all in me then. I get that. The two daughters work and pay for their own apartment now. She really is in deep shit. I am applying for work and building up this business. At least I am self sufficient and building momentum in this direction. If I dont get work, then I work for my business. It'll get there. Trust the timing.




I have me an iron skillet. It's a sign. It's synchronicity. This says you got this. Trust hte timing. And I am building up another one in that direction. This dont have to go there. I can leave this around here, or in my closet. Where would it fit? How can you get deep into that when we've been skimming tight for years now.

I dont know what she did there. But I am making changes on here. It is warm here on my side of the room. Its at 39C. Son walked home in this heat. I wouldnt go out in this weather. Man. And tomorrow is much warmer. What's happening here. This is global warming I guess. We are almost done with summer.




How do you sort things out. Can I go for that. If it's faulty and has leaks then you will have issues on there. I think it's best I keep this up on the laravel side. It can go both ways. And I be resonating with frequency. I discovered what's causing all that bloat. It's the way bread is manufactured these days. I say manufactured because it's all for profit.

Can you do differently. Best to have rice and nothing else. Next time we get brown rice. Will they make that in the same way. I'm not sure. You needs to boil it to get to that texture. I get that. I can do omad alternate days. What time did you start with this. Not sure I remember. It was around two I guess. Let's move timer into that. Or something else.




But just have one meal per day and go from there. This way I get what I am getting into. It's a lot really. But you resonate. I dont have to go there. Just do this. She is my contrast then. I can bounce off my energy off hers and see where i'm at. This is what I get out of it then. Do people walk that street as well.

Perhaps. But I can do my thing on there. The kids be flying out on tuesday. What can I do about this. He did not stop to have his meal. He is going to figure it out eventually. For now, just be open to it and know that you are getting something out of it. And I know what these are all about. I have a new path to walk. It's not that hot and less crowded.




What's great about it is that it has more of the trees I love. I think it's oak tree or something. It grows up straight and always full of leaves. Reminds me of the narras we had before. Did it come from there. Is it related. But things are different now. I dont think I be going back to there. Its an old home.

My relatives are different as well. What comes next. Not really sure how these things go. Do I cook tonight or tomorrow. I can make that today. Let's do so after this. Or maybe later tonight. I can do so tonight. I can say it came out from a garage sale I found on my walk. Then so be it. What comes next.




Only do this. Get to the other side see how things go. Does she know it's there. Probably. I dont know. Then I do my frying after I finish these. She be on her way later get home around seven. I'm done with dinner now. The only carbs I have is rice fruits and veg. What can I get from grocery. An apple?

Or something else. We'll see. Better yet, do nothing. Get that sorted and you get sorted. That's the thing that gets you stuck. I can finish up long by bed time. For now, there's so much for me to do around here. Trust the timing. You'll know what to do. So much to do. No need for expectations. You get there when you get there.




And what are my options here. I'm not really sure for now. I am doing this. And you get to see what comes next. Only be doing this. I have been doing that as well. Things kinda slowed down but you see what this is all about. Can you do something else in the meantime. Not really sure. But you see it in the way.

I am done in there. I use it for my own now. Everyone has an opinion about it and are the experts on their own wallet. I dont have to prove anything anymore. It sounds ok but it's not quite there. Just get this done and sorted. What's she doing tonight. Sit in front of the tv and stuff her face.




This is what being employed is about then. I dont have to invalidate me. He is talking to someone on there. I just hope he likes it. The first time I listened to it the sound was just amazing. That looks nice. That was a lot of work put into it. And you too can get to that level. That is a big difference.

How is that possible? You shift. That's a lot of junk in there. That is lowering stress? It dont work that way. Finish up and get going. Then you see what you get on the other side. I can season tomorrow. For now, this is best for me. Do I have enough time in there. I believe so.