I have plenty setup. I got the other domain to work on wordpress. That'd be my blog for the next 12 months or so.
The other m2a is pending. I'm not sure if it's going to be a blog, or a forum. I'm putting my money on a forum, so that's where we are headed. I will have to set that up on php or node. I can do node. It's running pretty well right now so go for that one. You got this how to set up. The subdomain did not work for me though.
How do I change that. I'm not sure. But I have the wordpress on a separet domain i've paid for already so i'll keep that. This way we can pass one to the other. Trust this here for now. I've gone deep into this. No need for blame. I created all this. I have response. I can choose.
So next step I put on more into that in the coming days. Do I have to change the theme? I believe so. It dont work for me that way but see how it goes. Trust the timing on this one. I'm going to be busy on here. I will be paying for that. Trust this here. It's relevant. Is this where I would rather be. I'm not on that side but keep at it.
No need to judge. That's not where and who I am. How to get that? Focus on social media like pr. I can grow from there. Is that more solid? I believe so. I am hungry. How do you fast on this. Do I want until then? There's not much in place. I can transfer later on get that sorted now. The other one comes around pretty soon. How soon. I dont know.
I'll check later. For now, its only this. I have negative pee. I am aware. That's how I use the energy. Then this works for me. Use it in a way where you can build on it so it's positive. That's the point anyway. I get busy from here. I do this it's aligned for me. I can workotu that way, but not right now. For now I writes this.
I explore this way. I go out for a walk later on. Is dinner now or later. Not much around here. She's practically broke after all that. What did she do with the money. I'm not sure. There be control issues in there. I get it. Now I do something about it. She dont listen anyway so i'm on shutdown mode as reflection.
Is that necessary. I am hungry. How do I change this out. Skip lunch. Have tea. That puts me on alignment. Then I hame momentum by tomorrow. What else is there. You dont really have to go there. Only do this. Then I do several things over time. But for now, finish writing. I can use this hunger energy to deepen awareness.
Why not then. I miss that. Am I headed back. Why should I not be. This is moving forward. Let's get this sorted. You know the deal with this. It is this and that. But this is where it's at. Or not. You have this and that anyway. You can travel much but it is here and now. I am lost here. Not sure. Take a break then. You can dwell on this hungry thing.
Will it work out for me. Get deep into it. I make the transefr after lunch. If it goes that way not for me. Only do this. Then I can do a lot several other things. Finish writing though. Only be doing this. Why did we not go for that elsewise. Is that a work really. Not sure about it. What are my other options.
Get going again with it. Then you'll know what to do. Get in on the groove. Finish these pages then get on with the day. It's been quiet but you see where this is headed. I'll be channeling and you see where this is headed. This is blog. That connects back into that.
What are my options. Just be in awareness. I can write with eyes closed. Is there anything else worth watching? Not really. Do I head out earlier. What are my options. Get this up and running. I'll be creating that course anyway. Go along with it. And you got this. Does it have to be in there. I sense doubt.
It is trusting out of alignment. It doesn't have to be so high. I can work that out. What else. That's a small gym but it's a lot of equipment. Can you get something there. I can go for that. I have this built up on the server. How come the sub didnt work. I can try again later. It's this and that.
You can make up for it later on. Or not. But this is where you are. It's already up. The other one is to be a forum. I miss those rides. Winter came and went sooner. It's headed back here already. Trust the timing on this. What else. Finish writing this. I transfer money over to him. How else to do this. I can transfer on phone.
We do that then. What else is there. I can similar thing. Only finish then get on with your day. It became so layered you miss out on the story. Why'd they go there. i'm not sure. This is not where I am. Can you let them guess that way. Who is this.
It's a local in brasil. Is that the way to spell. It is local spelling so it works out. I think it's best that way. People do things to test out. I can test myself. I have doubt. I am aware. What do you do next. Get on in there see how it goes. It is the second. So it transfered over automatically. No wonder it didnt show up.
But you get where it's headed next. Yes. I am aware. I have this other one coming up. I am waiting for feedback on that and i'll get started right away. What else. This is teh last line so i'll post then get on with my day. I can take a nap. Why is he sleeping. He dont go out much. It's the start of a new school year. Maybe he should have stayed home.








