ten years on and I had alignment all the way, things would be interesting.
Not expectations filled but surprise at every corner. You'd think you are going this way, but creation throws you a curve ball and you have that. Imagine 200k monthly revenue and it's a lot already. How else can you make a switch in there.
Have cofee with a great author will be great that is if the want to or it interests them. It's the experience not the gift. How do you gift that. I'm not sure. I had a date with the wife as a late christmas gift. I was broke but it was max out for me. Let's do check this out much later.
It takes a few days that way so you now know how to make this work. It is several bank transfers but it lines up. You have them all under one account. Let's see how this works. It is somewhat a new thing for me. It'll work out down the road. For them it's that way but you gotta explore in that direction.
What now. Simply be doing this. You get that them be doing it there that way, but you see where this is headed. You have learned something out of it? He's moving around. This one has a solid line, that's what is different about it. I do much dev work. I clean up and it's time for expanding.
Monday. One more week. Daughters arrive next monday at the cusp of a long weekend. I would rather have an experience. Daughter's birthday is tomorrow. I think. It was a week before my son's birthday. Plenty people have birthdays on here. Thats interesting. What happens today? I'm not sure. Open so I just be doing these things.
Things turn around. Let's see what you get out of it. I was there but not much came out of it. Try again. I have much portfolio now. The energy is different. I would rather go there than see this one through. Or not. But you get the picture. What comes next. Offer it as an editorial review then see how it expands. Or not.
But you get the picture. You have all this in place anyway. Trust the timing on this one. It's about the story. How do you write that way. Rewrite. That's what you do. Let's get going. There be ways of doing so and you them refer and did this and that. It's how you tell that story. So it is story telling after all.
Let's go there. That's the next evolution and it's a lot of swipe files to go through. Got that. What is the lead in there then. When you get that lead you know how these things work. You rewrite then you start over again. Newspapers who want readership would never write that way.
They'd think they have people reading to follow but it doesnt work. They want you to think it works. But look at their sales these days. It's been going down and losing effectiveness. People get sick and tired of the hype. I'm not that way anymore. I get that. Let's get going. Things are always changing.
How do you generate more traffic in that direction. People ask, you refer them to it. If they resonate they see it, if not, they get it someplace else. I think it's best you separate that, but you get to rewrite them all the time. Let's get going. It's not really news but something that catches your attention and you get what you needed.
So enough of thatand she changed her alarm again. This be better. These birds in the wild. Was it the same thing then. They got smaller as they evolved. Huge was plenty area to expose and it affects them. That is solid evolution. Colors came in and it added a lot to the equation. That's how these things change. But if you whipple, it's going to gain attention sure, but for all the wrong reasons.
I would rather flag those that are the same frequency then the expectation is differetn that way. What comes next. Try this. You get who you resonate with. I like that. It's too sweet though but the sour hits the spot right perfect. Add those herbs and it's amazing in that way. They put things in the story and it gets interesting.
You can spice things up that way. How can it be story in this direction. You'll know what to do. Get to the next level. I'm thinking we do these things and i'll be like hovering asking questions like an editor. Maybe there is a subscription service that way. They get one assignment a week. That's a lot already.
Would you pay for something like that? Its a solid critique. That can be arranged or so. But you want it in the open so you get referrals that way. It can turn the other way around though. Let's see how it goes. You had that idea. Run with it. If you could have paid him, would it be for the critique?
Definitely. Not for praise, but for the ideas where you can take it. That's the service you have. What comes after that. You ask questions. Then it goes around and you have access throughout and you can ask questions. It's the connection to the community. It's the time from the effort and all that.
Is this clarity. It feels like it. Then you are on your way. I will make coffee? Do so later when browsing. For now finish up and be on your way. At times it just flows through. Fill the well then get going. Trust the synchronicity at all times. It's not the material but the energy. Aha. That's how you expand on this as well.








