Pages

they can think

I woke up with insight. I have expectations, but if when you take a moment, step back, you get a good reflection.




And that's what today is about. Expectations, or what I call ceia. I dont have to fight any of it. I simply just choose to be aware of it. When I sense negative energy in me, I stop to look under the hood. Do you need that? I can go downstairs, or bask in the sun and I have the energy.

There's this abundance of energy when you need it. At times I stop to take a moment. I let that affect me. I have choice. Can I take a day off today from that. Why not. It's the day when your body catches up. I like it when it's quiet lie this. Less noise inside and out.




You dont have to process all that noise. Know that you already have it in you anyway. You have all these tutorials and you can go this way or that. It's all the same anyway. Then you know where this is headed. I have several on there. Let's get this working and sorted.

You do react front end but the connections be in laravel. That part I have. I've done them a few times and I have docs to repeat them again later. Define what needs to be done, which blocks in the form and clicks and you hook them up to the database.




Then you are off to the races. That's all you do. I dont have to deal with her. When i'm in my element, all things just fall into place and she hates it that way. She cant stand that i've let go doing nothing and things ge handed to me in a gold platter. She has to work long hours plus stress.

How she can't see that things can be different. Because she has a one track mind that it only works one way. Aha. I dont have to fight her with that. It's what the footprints were for. He's been there all along energetically. Once you've let go then the universe can take over and expand on your energy.




That equation, there's a lot missing into it. How do you find this then. The energy is dark. Its not what I prefer. I let go. It's when things go fun. But it's always changing. I can choose. I dont have to fight her on anything. She gets her own reflection. To me it's contrast I see?

Because it's contrast. It's meant to stand out. Does It? Then it is reflection and feedback. So it is correct. I already have it in me then. How can this be a story. The universe expands on that downstream feeling. When you are all upstream, then that's all the energy you are abundant in. It's always abundant.




If yuo dont want that, if when it's not what you prefer, let go. That feeling of letting go is the first step. They think that I gotta work hard and jeezoz will step in and take things from there, it's not true. You cant preach that but when they open up, it becomes apparent. Show them a different perspective and all falls into place.

They dont have an idea of what it's about because they are too busy looking at all the children. Maybe that's why you dont hear that phrase anymore. Man, those men are sick. How come we have to go hrough the darkness. Because that's what this plane is for. You came here to learn and transform and in this process it becomes permament.




I allow. Things are different now. Do I have to look at that to get things sorted. If it's empty and just you then it becomes boring. Have people into it. They want to see that part. Talk to people. Then they will see a lot of things. That's what they came here for.

Do I listen to it. You already have everything on there. What comes next. Aah. The stories you can tell. Switch it around. You dont have to go there unless it is part of your equation. What comes next. Finish up then have coffee. I get this. You dont know, how come you think you can preach to the choirs then.




She cant handle the truth that way. Maybe I can start with that parable. But there is an angle there they cant understand. They are too busy getting excited they can't think straight. And then they jerk off spend the rest of the day punishing themselves. Man, those are sick. Why how did they get to dominate on the negative side.

Because they too were in pain. They had to spread that pain around. But it's not here, it was reference to a past that you can learn from. You draw from that energy. But you have a choice. I can choose. I choose how to respond. Then the whole universe is different because of that one choice.




She won't get that because she belives her template filters dictate that there is only one way up the mountain. Then it'll never work. But I have choice. I have options. And I get up the mountain with more fun because of this awareness. You put it all in there. Can I preach?

I sure can. I can show them there is an option. She'll choose to go there thinking that this person will come in and carry her to success. That too is a falacy. That is the star of bethlehem. It's not the king being born. Why would you want to serve. Why would neritude be a pleasure? Sick men in robes.