Pages

in your light

I am anxious? Scared? It's my definition that it's bad. It's not my fault but it is my creation.




Simply be aware then. This I write about. This is how I use up the energy. What am I thinking. It's not much. They cut the time anyway. It should have been forty instead I got ten, then got cut down to two. I think there's something wrong with the equation. Anyway, just get this over and done with. Wife be coming home.

It was raining. Doi go out for a walk. Is it going to rain tomorrow? What do I do now. I am anxious. Is this what being broke is about. I should have done this sooner, but I have more than enough on here with me. I can swing this over and just get to the other side. You know what it is you do.




If it's going to happen, at least I did my best. Maybe that's not the path for me. What comes next. Not really sure. I can ask around but that's in the future. You only have here and now. This be the last gig with that dealer. I can create one myself. What comes next. I'm not really sure. Just do this then.

Where else will you get these. It is an exercise for you to level up. Use it that way. If they dont resonate with it then so be it. It's not fiction I wasnt given any guidlines. You see where this is headed then. You have what it takes. Use up this energy and resonate. You already are clear about these things. Waiting for the wife to get home. I had me some brisket.




Am I to make rice? I think she is going to make something with prawns. I dont have to. Just do this. I made it through the day omad. It's starting to be a habit. He brought down them boxes. That was good of him. I am afraid of being broke when i've been broke all my life. Why is that. It's not you it's the wife. You dont want to upset her. I see. I am aware. Let it sit there for a while.

You really can't control how she'd react. You tried getting a job for more than a year. I tethered on the brink and was constantly in the dark side. I am not going back there unless it's a dev job. Other than that this is where I am. I have anxiety attack. Is this what he goes through. He'll need tools to deal with this energy.




Yes. I simply use up the energy. Just go through with it. How can I help. I would love to help. But he's not talking to me. Should I initiate the talking. What else can I do in here. I cant afford a shrink. They're so expensive. It's like a week's pay for one session. How come it's like that. What can I do about this then.

I dont know seriously. Let it be then. Let it sink in. Just be aware of it. Put your awareness into it. Use upthe energy this way. If it lingers for another ten years, so be it. I am will do my best at every moment. Simply do this. She is on her way. I wish I had more to offer but I am already running on all four cylinders.




What else can I do about it. Just be. Be in your light. Do your best. Be your best. Resonate. It dont matter. You looking at an echo. It's no longer that. What can I do about this then. Ask for that. Wait for reply and see how it goes. Then yo umove on and forward with this. It's dry as hell. What are my options here.

You do this anyway. There's always something else. At least I am able to cover that bill. It'll expand. Trust the synchronicity on this. You know why you are here. You get going. It's in your path. I'm not sure how that will work but I got the site up. Next step is to polish it up and see what comes next. Should I be using the other one instead. I'm not sure.




Finish up for now. See how you feel better now. It's been like this and she never gets happy eternally anyway. There's always something in there. What was that noise. How do I set up this fan for tonight. Do I leave it on all day. It's going to get cold again. It was warm today. I did not feel taht. I am going to crash soon. I did not have my afternoon nap.

Instead I had coffee, then grabbed my omad. That fits good anyway. Just do this. What comes next then. I see the guidelines in there. Let's see how it goes. It doesnt say much looking at the copy. There were a number of grammatical errors. I will work on that copy anyway. I dont think they got it. If so, drag the feet but get it sorted. Is it going to move on this way.




It is or it is not. But there were some dishonesty in there. I am not going to react that way. I can choose. I always have choice. If it's going to be that way, so be it. What comes next. Finish up and see how it goes. I can turn that thing off. Or not. But it is what it is. Only do this. You know what you are doing here.

What comes next. This here I am doing this. I am anxious. Why is that. It is a perspective. Write about it. I shifted somehow. What time is she cominghome. I am anxious. What then. Use it up. Write some more if you have to. Was that number five. She be in trouble there. Why the need to hide it.




It is the era they live on. Can I make changes on here. I am so poor I think I am poorest of that side of the family. What can I do in here. Do I am I getting guidance? Of course you are. You already know what this is about.

Then move in this light. Move into this awareness. All things fall into place. They are not the ones making it happen but you do have guidance. You are not alone. You have all that in there and you have access at that level. That you know about it is a lot already. You have lucidity and it is alive and working well. Use it this way. You know what you are doing. Let's continue on with this path.