Pages

it out there

you see much of it around, does it resonate? It feels disconnected. Does it evoke emotion? I feel lost.




It feels like i'm alone. When brother passed away, it felt like it's just me and other brother like orphans. But we're not. I have my wife and kids but they're grown up. I guess we are for each other. It's good we're afar but there is a connection still. Time to move on. I can choose to dwell on that, or find a more cheerful neutral thought.

What then. It'm not there anymore. Things are so different now. We can get a smaller unit. I have me writing. I'm not sure how this turns out. Maybe I dont raise much for ads but it's out there. Allow creation to fill the gaps. Trust the synchronicity. I feel like going to the toilet again.




I will finish these then get on with the day. There's a lot out there but those that resonate with you will be there. Others don't have to. They have no business going there anyway. Wife not making coffee yet. I can't sleep. I had coke. I'll go out for a walk later at six maybe then get back. Tomorrow's monday. The website works now. The other stopped. I'm not sure why.

I dont have error messages but I can turn on debug to see what's happening. It feels disconnected. What then. Simply observe. I can invalidate, but where does that lead to. I would rather be on this side of the fence. What comes next. Simply choose to point downstream. I dont have to, but this works for me. Just write. Only be here and now. The future will take care of itself.




It might not even be the future you dread or want. It could be a whole different universe. This is what being open is about. Let's do a different market. I dont have to go there. Which one. Maybe dropship for a service that includes a product. Or tie it up with an activity. Makes sense. I can start long tail then work my way from there.

I'm resonating. I align then allow creation to fill the gaps. This is what I do now. The seat doesnt seem centered and it's ok. How come they get into that groove. Them grown up and are in that frequency. Plenty action right there. Just do this. Yours is in a different plane. Trust the timing on this. Them be of past and not relevant.




You get how these things work. Let's get going. Maybe turn off the net for a while. Or not. But just this. I feel that energy. It's creeping back. What to do then. Simply do this. People will check in with you. Is there much we can do around here. Maybe build a community. That should work. Loot it up see how it goes. What is that thing. How come that one doesnt work.

This one works. Maybe I can do that over again. Maybe it is the framework this time. I will look into it. There is a gap into that when the css loads. I'll have a look. At least I have teh steps in there. I will go check that out. For now, finish writing. It feels sad this way. Allow. Be open. If sad, go deep into sadness. Then you see it's not so bad. Sadness is also joy. It's the same energy?




I am not sure. How do you test that. How do you put it out there and connect. I'm not sure. But this here can be something you can use. What comes next. You don't have to preach. Simply do this. You already have it. I can build a series of pages to get that crossed over. Then have that sent by mailchimp and gather information on it. Sounds legit. Do I need hubspot?

That's an extra layer. Keep it simple. You'll know what to do. This market be going nowhere. But things are different now. You know what you are doing. It's on a different level. Then get on with the show. This is where I am now. Is it relevant? Are they even there. You see where this is headed. You will know what to do.




I can ride this way. You know that. Let's get going then. It gets there. Trust the timing. I can make coffee after this. Or not. But yes lets post. I did not get up early. I went to bed late but I got the site to work. Leave it be then. Can I check the other source. I'll do so after this. Or not. But you know what to do.

Write. I think she's about to make one. I used to enjoy riding. This is who I am. I could have stayed on, but had to go. The energy was different. No point staying if the resonance isnt there. It's a sign that you need to go now. And this is where I am. You know what to do. What comes next.




I think she is making coffee? I hear it. I get that then move on to teh next stop. You can add other things but then I have this in the making. I can choose. I have a choice. It relaxes you? It quiets the mind in a way. Your mind pays attention and stops churning. Why does it churn. It thinks that it has to control everything. It doesnt. Then is this something you can long tail.

Interesting. There's a whole market for it. But if you lose the soul, what point is there. Aha. At least make it fun. I can go that way. As always, I have choice. It's always about choice. People have much expectations. Is that normal? I'm not sure that's the right word. I can go check other things out, but this is something you can work with.




Then write about it. You can write about this or that. I can go walk earlier. Tv doesnt have the answers. It gets dry and you can move on from there. Or not. But this is where I am. Can I go there instead. Just do this. Why has tehenergy turned. I'm not reaally sure. There is a community for that. But it's not for me.

Form e. That is something. I dont know what it is. You cant dont hit a homerun on every inning at bat. You get up there but at least you be consistent. Why did it not go much anywhere. I'm not sure. Maybe it's because of that. I dont know. But it's not relevant anymore. Only be here do this and resonate. Finish up then get on with the day. Only this then done. Get on with your day.