Pages

the enrgy in

I have awareness using up the energy. So much negative on that side. Not for me. I choose not to get caught up with it. I woke up late than usual.




It's good. The sleep was shallow. He's up early. Did he go to sleep. He can see by example. He's caught up in his own world thoughts and feelings. How did I make it through there. Is it mostly male. Is it the negative culture? It's much worse back in manila. You're not even safe out there.

How can this be then. It spirals down into negative. But why bring that about. I'm not really sure. Why would such witnesses come out. It must be relevant for you that way. If so, use see this as creation pointing you in this direction. They want the rustic but bring everything else into it. Which makes it lose its meaning. Is that the right word.




You get caught up in there. You see the point here. I can bring that over but is it relevant that way. What are the other things on here you can do. I did a lot of riding there and it was fun. But things be different now. It really is. I made it to other side in six months less even. I dont know what's different here. You see the point to all this.

I did not finish the book. There was noise. Maybe the perspective wasnt for me. But it's gotta be your voice. Then you see the point to all this. It's the same energy right there. I would have worked with that but it was something else. Why see the energy that way. It is destructive. You can choose.




You always can choose. It's called mastery. The energy is there. Observe you can choose not to invalidate. Simply choose what you prefer. I dont have to go that way. I can change that over. Tfw is the initials for the bank I use now. It's not even a bank. It's more like a service. How come its not popular. I dont know, for now, only this.

I can write copy about this one. You work with their niche. It can be a niche. You find what works in there. I see what you mean. It's about perspective. But if you can crack that you have much leeway to work with in that perspective. So you see where this is headed. You get the lesson. Not lesson. Its more like I got something out of it.




I'm not sure I have resistance. Wife not running? It's still early. She be doing laundry after that. That was the childs hill going up grownup mountain. There's a term for that I cant remember right now. But it is what it is. Trust the timing.

I was in that spot before. Leave it running but one course takes weeks to finish. Its going this way and that. Now you see where this is headed. You can make something out of it. Why not go in that direction. Sure it works out that way. But it's the negative energy that makes it go there. You can make something out of it.




No need to invalidate this way. At least he explodes the enrgy in that way and you dont want to bury that explosion. You get that way yourself. I've seen it. I was terrified by the amount of energy in there. And you can channel that any which way you can -- make it positive. You dont have to prove anything. Simply make comments and see how things go.

What comes next. Not sure. But only be doing this. Trust the timing. You see where this is all headed. Or not. But you get the picture. It's not you anymore. It's different here and now. Finish up writing. This is positive for me. It's playing on your mind. I'm headed for good coffee. I can go there, or not. It all works out anyway.




If she can make it work in there I dont see why it can not be this. Create stuff and see how it goes. Maybe get a few then order some more but when it goes that way, what more can be done in here. Why not make just one dollar. Or put in more value combination one stop solution and put some stuff into it.

I can do that. Isnt this wider. It feels like it. Am I writing more this way. I'm not sure. But that other one looks shorter narrower. But I did make changes in there. Now my docs are in the cloud. That makes it easier to edit if needed but it's ok. I put it in there and use it up there than local.




They used to be top-notch but things are different now. I can go look it up. Why'd you stop there. Not really sure. Just do this. It is coming up so transfer up when it becomes necessary. Then you speld things ok. It's not for publish to grammar nazis. Theres so much negs out there. You see that is contrast.

Use it as feedback to get you to resonate. I see. How is this relevant for me. I've never been into there so front end has more gigs to do. Backend comes in only when things go awry. Then it is motheing I can work with. It is everything. You can use up the energy in every way. Why is this here.




I delete that. You can choose how to respond. You always have choice. That's the greatest power in the universe. Without that you walk in dream nightmare mode. Everything is negative. But you can choose. You can redefine. You can walk away. I enjoyed them moments back home. That was home. Now things be different.

It is always changing. That's ok. We'll get to this. How do you find that file. Go through it one by one. I see. Let's change to icon mode and it becomes evident. You can switch things around easy that way. I will look into that. But now, we have coffee. She is headed out isnt she. I think laundry needs attention too.