I did not believe in my self? It's more like not being clear about who I am.
I am, we all are energy beings. It is consciousness. How then is this relevant to me as consciousness? At the least, it's here for me to be positive space. I allow. Then it's here all along. I dont have to see that video but this here be good. It is my energy all this. How do I shift then. Use up the energy. There is lag.
Once you see the lag, then you know you create. How? You line up with the energy. No expectations. Simply line up with it and clear up resonance. How what would it feel like if you already was there. The bigger the difference then i'm not sure how time works in the equation. But the clear thing is that it is about energy.
Then I got refuted there I am wrong. Not entirely. I simply failed to explain how it works. It is beyond my local self to grasp it fully. Then I have an excuse. See it as you will. If it doesnt resonate with you, then I am not the light for you. I dont have to prove anything to anyone anyway. This was in my website. How does that work.
Does it need to have advertising to show up on feed? Because it gets buried on feed. At least I dont write like kingkong. If I had been hired into that it is sensationalism without meat. There is no substance in their copy other than the obvious clickbait. If so, why are they making so much money? Momentum. How do you gain momentum yourself? Be open.
I dot know but what I am knowing is resonance. Then I stay on this level and expand. It dont have to be so obvious. I like this background music track if you can call it that. It helps quiet the mind somewhat. I dont have to fix this one. It's all up to him. But this here garden be nice. I enjoy this one. How to resonate with that. I'm not sure. It is available this way then so be it.
This scales up. You have access and you can write story about it. I walks then I head back. It's hot still going out at six. Do I wait for the wife. There's plenty on here. Who is that. It sounded like someone was angry or sending out huge energy. When is he going to get up. He must have been up late. What's going to happen here.
Plenty contrast coming up. So be it. You have clarity. Just stay with this one. You don't know how things will turn out. Maybe this time things are different. It always is different. Can we get help in there. I dont know. Can I help out? Do the best you can. Even if I were to be outside all the time, then so be it. Why am I not resonating.
I'm not sure. Them be broke. Not sure really. Can you make something on there that works. I'm not here to get clients. I have products to display. They decide if they buy. I dont have to make them buy. Just be clear about the message and it all resonates. You simply provide the api for them to enter the card number, then sit back and enjoy the ride.
How is this expanded. You see the contrast. It's feedback into you. What happens next. Not sure. I have advertising in place. I dont want to go there, but if it works there that way then we have something in common. It's the energy signature. I see what you means there. How much to get that up and running. I'm not sure, but I am confident that given enough numbers, I am going to hit my response rate.
I will go look it up later. This is such a nice energy. I like this one. Where do you find it. They have that. It is against that. Where is this located. Is it something i've seen before. The setup looks familiar but i'm not really sure. This one here too is nice. I was born in the wrong era? Then its time to go? Not quite. I am not sure, but if it's time then I am good to go anyway. You can make something out of it. Trust the timing.
For now I write about it. This one changes in two minutes. It dont have to be accurate. People crowdsource and it works out. How can we crowdsource into that reality. It already exists. You are not in resonance. But when you open up, it's there for you. Then I am already in resonance. Trust the timing.
I have story circle. That's what I listen to when I heads out. Can I do something similar? He's plugged in to that. What comes next. Go at six. I have three hours to finish that one. That's plenty enough time. I would like a different assignment here. How do I make that one better though. Not sure yet. But this is I have more than enough.
I can create an authoritiy website and it'll be gangbusters in that line of work. What comes next then. You simply build up from there. It dont have to be that way but you get where this is going. Then you know what to make out of this. You now have direction. What comes next. You sell that thing. Not sell. You put it out there and see what resonates out of it.
Who can afford that much. It's like sending one through college uni anyway. How can you fund that. It ispossible. How can you make that switch. You create the funds and they provide some service in return. How will that work. I am not sure to be honest. But there is a path into that. It'll come to you. Resonate. Trust the timing. For now, it is only this. I finish copy then work on that side.
Ok. I have plenty on here anyway. What comes next. Will that ever show up on the webpage. I am not sure, but if it is there then you have much content to work with. It's out there already. Trust the synchronicity on this one. Do I keep up to date on all that information. You can provide that as well just do better copy. I get that part.
Now that I have me long tail, I know which way to go. It's all connected. Trust the synchronicity on this one. You are already on your way. Finish up then continue on. You dont have to wait for that this is my endgame. I have that up and running. I have two regulars. This is so much better than last. I have two domains up and it's in laravel and they work. I can look into this much later. For now, enjoy the ride.








