it's not for me, nor about me now. I've expanded, accelerated. Not the same river twice. I got something out of the experience.
What is it this time. You see how it's all connected. Hence it's neither positive or negative, but how you put meaning into it. I writes. I have time anyway.
Time flows through you. I am still on break. I use this situation. It's what is relevant. It's what is here and now. I trust the synchronicity in my life then. This is all connected. Do i want to travel there.
I think so. It's here and now. You know what this is all about anyway. I can see things not apparent to the naked eye. Stay in the comfort zone doesnt show more of who i am anyway. I can work this week. But it is best to rest this out until the end of the week.
It's shown improvement. It still has dull pain to it, but it seems less this time. What is she doing that's taking too long. There is something missing in that equation. Is it really different this time?
I dont have to change her. I can only change myself. I have these resources anyway. I have synchronicity. This is not apparent as well. It's what makes it different. I have this. Do i want to continue with tennis. It is interesting. I can stay here for now.
Plenty resources anyway. You get to see things not apparent in this way. You know how all this works out. Trust the timing in this way. You are a gem. Dont you forget that. It doesnt matter what they did. It doesnt affect you unless you say it is so.
Now you know how to use this energy. It's different now. I am zoomed in and this is part of the context. It's not the same anyway. You know how to work with this. The weather is different anyway. It rained yesterday but it wasnt much.
It isnt much for tennis, but then again, i have the upper hand on here. I see how this goes. Verify dont trust. Given this context, i dont even have to verify. I can collect evidence. Aha. This is way much easier then.
What comes next. Is this positive or negative synchronicity. It's neither. It is meaningless, neutral. It doesnt come with built-in meaning. You decide, choose what meaning is in there. Now you see how this is context for you.
But then again, you still have this. Now you see how this works out. I can skip that and still get connection in this way. Trust the timing. You know what all this is about. Let's move on now.
You can be this way or that. It's not about me anyway. You get what all this is about. You are moving forward with this. Give it time. Choose your thoughts. Put it in your awareness. I dont have to dwell on these things. It's this and that anyway.
Let's see how all this works out. Trust the timing on this one. You get how this will come out anyway. It flows through you. I drives the son to work then come back wait this one out. I can do the laundry anyway. This is what's relevant.
I go in this direction. Why is it like that. Not really sure. It's not the same boat. Then i can work something out. Is it headed in that direction. I'm not sure. But you can work this way and that. You get how this works anyway.
Now i can choose my thoughts. I dont have to dwell on that. I choose my thoughts. I choose to explore what's in there generating reflecting the energy emotion. This is what i got out of it. It's not apparent or obvious on the outside but it's a lot.
You get this. I can go this way and that. You see how this works out. I can do something about it in every way. You beat fed. That's much. I think you see how you can work something out on here. I dont have to go there. Just go one level up is more than enough.