Pages

one thing - instruction manual

 if one thing, do the instruction manual. This. Everything is inthat bag. No need to go this way and that. Just do this one thing.

And i can choose. I dont have to dwell on that. Being in that state, i learned something new. I looked around. It wasnt the only path available. I had choice. And i chose. I chose what i prefer. I fell asleep. That was a positive experience.

It's fourth day. I get through this and it's a step forward. Simply be doing this. Continue on to this. Christmas be different. Continue on. The channel, is it something that excites you? Or is it something based on others' expectations/perspectives.

Now you know. It is something to do. It is somewhat exciting having that and it's out there. It can be this or that. It's somewhat similar to this one. I can get something out of it. Third week i'm resting this one out. Whatever outcome i get sunday, i head out monday.

Ok. Let it go then. It's going to be a grind. Just let it go. I may not be able to play at that level, but now you know. Now you see. Give it time. I can explore the laravel path see how this works out. That's what i do this week.

If that were so, i think they've explored options on there. Or something else. These things break down and you need full-stack dev on this. Or at least someone who will work on this team. Explore this see how it works out. 

In the meantime, go for p-flavor. That is exciting for me. Go for that every two weeks. Is she headed there. It is a possibility. It's not what i prefer but i am open to synchronicity. If it happens, then it is connected and what's supposed to be here.

I get that. Now you know. It seems fake but that's ok. You bring to you all these things that are relevant. If it's here then there is something here for you.this is what i do here andnow. It can go this way or that. 

It's a monday. Trust the timing on this. It's a play on healing. I am invalidating this experience? I see that.trust the timing. You getwha...dog likes that but wasnt eating it? He is now. Things are different. Not the same river twice.

Just do this. Here and now. No need to dwell on the past. It doesnt work for me anymore. What do you get out of it. Can i ask that. Check back on your own experience. If that happened to you, what would you have done. 

I would have let go myself. Now you get it. Now you see. I can move on now. Is it something else. If not, then you have other things in the bag. But then again, this is in my reflection. 

I get that part. Curiousto see how this works out. You expand in this direction. Do i need this. Can i get me another one. I think you know what all this is about. It's not relevant in that way.

How to know it's different. You see the red from the blue. I'll get a haircut. The walls are up. The windows are open on this side. That's a lot already. Explore this. If it goes distant, then i move on. She'll lose so much more in that path. I have more to gain if but a positive experience.

Trust the synchronicity. It's all connected in this way. If she dont go we do a long road trip. That is more exciting. Besides, she's already notified them. It's the process that's unfolding now. 

I needs to plan something for christmas. Why not be open to synchronicity. If it happens then you'll know it's there. If not, then there is something here for you that's so much better. Why not expand on that. 

We can talk about it. I think it's just the wanting that's there. You see how this is connected. I can go plan something on here. People be out by then. I see how this can unfold. And it's all here and now. Trust the timing.