Pages

way more synchronicity

 the fact was that she chose to trust someone else, and got hurt by it. That didnt work out even after all those years. How do you know that. She stayed. What else is there. Something wrong there with the way she thinks...or that it doesnt make sense in that way.

What do i get out of this. I the ego self wants to control this. There is insistence. I get that. It gets me riled up. I see that. I have awareness in this. We head home today. Things go back to normal. Pulled muscle doesnt hurt as much. I can go back to work now.

Tennis doesnt happen for about a month. Not just yet. I dont feel like going into that room. What do i get out of it. There is no extension. There is not wanting to improve on this. 

I got way much more out of this, but at what price. I chose to see that price. It could be something else. A process to go through to learn expand on the synchronicity. It doesnt have to be about her. As you saw, this is all about you anyway.

It's done and over with. It's just you wanting choosing to go into that. If she goes there, we dont have anything to talk about anymore. I simply move on to the next. Now you see this in place. Simply get going here see what you get out of it.

I can go, take it easy do rallies. That works out. I dont have to chase down balls, but it's there that way. You get how this works. Simply do this. We head home today. Isee that and see what happened. It was an active choice. 

There are gaps in this though. I am finding this in place. She isnt honest with her self. I get that. Now she still doestn listen. I get that too. She wants to go through that process. 

Ok. Simply move on with this. She'll get scammed in the process. So be it. I dont have to be inthere. I am not taking an active participation to it, but you see where this is going. Her mess is my mess. Why am i going thisway. Because it is a relationship.

She's the one who gave up on me. Why should i do all the effort. I dont have to. I choose to. That's what is different about all this. My stuff are all over the place. She dont get up until two hours later. We need to get water.

There be a coles or woolies somewhere around here. Simply go then get going already. We take the motor way. We do that. It's sad we had to go through that. But that is insistence. I am invalidating it.

That was a negative moment in my life. I had plenty resistance and insistence. Now i know. I got way much more out of this. Why do i dwell on that. I'm not sure. Maybe it's my gut instint telling me to move on. 

It could be that. Or that ego mind wanting to take the reins again. It does feel comfortbale that way but look at the synchronicity i experience. It's so much way much into this. If ego took control, it becomes drab. 

But when i let go of the reins, things are way different. It is better than i have anticipated. I had no idea it can unfold in this way. And now you know. I can get me someone who's more sensitive.

This isnt? It's not there. Or not that i know of. Simply open up and see how this is relevant. You just gotta see how it goes works out. It doesnt have to be breakfast. They have someone doing that. 

Now you know. Now you get it. It all works out the same. And you get something in the process. You see more of who you truly are. This is the gift. Not people dont get that part. They simply wants to change things up not seeing getting how it's connected. That's what is different here.

I trust the timing. How do i get into that then. You see how this works out. She got the raw end of th estic having given up everything. I lost everything there but got way more precious in that way. I think i can live with this.