Pages

starting new channel

 i needs to put my copywriter hat back on. This is interesting. What am i selling? What service am i offering? That it is possible to start a small business buy and sell bitcoin. 

Correct that, dca bitcoin, short alts. Maybe this should be the title of my channel. Is there such a thing? I can get started with the channel name. It calls out the target audience. I build up from this, then sell to a wider audience.

I can swing that. I'll start withtechnical analysis, grow it from there. Do i need to show what the account is doing. I think he leaves for work soon. I can work on this. How often? It's based on the weekly chart, but latest dev like buyers off that support line is worth a publish. 

Any pullback and entry signal is worth an attention. I can build from that. I think i can do something on here. It doesnt have to be all serious and that. I can swing this and see what comes out the other end. I dont think i can change that over, but this seems to work.

It makes sense. Offer service. Soon as they start asking, i can will have the course ready. It can start with the basics, or build up from there. Does it work for you. It doesnt have to. You simply give them certainty. Its not the entry ...

Just do this, get to the other side. In the meantim, start shooting b-roll. I can auto-correct that but it doesnt resonate with me. Do something else. This is what it is about? Trust the timing. You know what all this is about.

It can be a vlog, but it is big fish small pond. It's about technical analysis based on price action. There be indicators as such, but it's to show volatility. It can be about entry points, but i can do without it. Now you have direction.

No need to force this. Simply get to the other side at each time moment. Does it will it show that. Start doing b-rolls. I can accumulate that. It is to show these things and get to the other side in this way. 

You dont need a big job for that. You simply trade get to the other side. I think she do wall practice. Im supposed to walk this dog. That's fine. It's time together anyway. Just do this get to the other sidei needs to put my copywriter hat back on. This is interesting. What am i selling? What service am i offering? That it is possible to start a small business buy and sell bitcoin. 

Correct that, dca bitcoin, short alts. Maybe this should be the title of my channel. Is there such a thing? I can get started with the channel name. It calls out the target audience. I build up from this, then sell to a wider audience.

I can swing that. I'll start withtechnical analysis, grow it from there. Do i need to show what the account is doing. I think he leaves for work soon. I can work on this. How often? It's based on the weekly chart, but latest dev like buyers off that support line is worth a publish. 

Any pullback and entry signal is worth an attention. I can build from that. I think i can do something on here. It doesnt have to be all serious and that. I can swing this and see what comes out the other end. I dont think i can change that over, but this seems to work.

It makes sense. Offer service. Soon as they start asking, i can will have the course ready. It can start with the basics, or build up from there. Does it work for you. It doesnt have to. You simply give them certainty. Its not the entry ...

Just do this, get to the other side. In the meantim, start shooting b-roll. I can auto-correct that but it doesnt resonate with me. Do something else. This is what it is about? Trust the timing. You know what all this is about.

It can be a vlog, but it is big fish small pond. It's about technical analysis based on price action. There be indicators as such, but it's to show volatility. It can be about entry points, but i can do without it. Now you have direction.

No need to force this. Simply get to the other side at each time moment. Does it will it show that. Start doing b-rolls. I can accumulate that. It is to show these things and get to the other side in this way. 

You dont need a big job for that. You simply trade get to the other side. I think she do wall practice. Im supposed to walk this dog. That's fine. It's time together anyway. Just do this get to the other side..

Do what works for you. I think the dot means repeat action. I can test it out, but it's not relevant at this time. I think this looks promising enough. I'll start making content today. I'll have my gopro with me everywhere i go, start shooting b-roll. 

This is what i do now.