should i go see the movie? It's a story. It could be the story she resonates with. The last time i saw her watch that was between all shit hit the fan.
I think i be watching that tonight. Not to spite her, but to understand how the story ends. Should i go see it now. I needs to go to work. I be doing this now--work on my self. It's no longer about her.
At least i see how this story works out. That was what the pained expression was about. She was about to come out. She removed the movie from the list. Now i get it. Now i see it. Do i stay at home. That messes up the gameplan. Go see it tonight.
She comes home from dinner and i'd be getting ready to go see it. If she reacts, then we know, get some information. But it's not to spite, but to shed more light. I think i see this. I want to see how the story ends. If she opens up about it, then well and good. If not, i get to see how the story ends.
I thin it resonates with her, that story. It was an idea that came into me. I explored and i think i may have something on here. She has a lot of secrets. I dont have to know all of these. Maybe from this perspective, i get to see how this story unfolds.
I am getting triggered though. At least i am writing about this. It's not done yet, but i am done on that side of the fence. There is so much awareness into this. I can watch it from my pc. Or not. Make it known that i am aware of this. I want to see how the story ends.
If it's not over, then i dont know. We'll see how it works out. I think she resonated with that story. But it is a work day. She needs to concentrate on work. We can talk about it later if she is up to it, or not. But i am done with that part of the story.
I am looking to how this story ends. Maybe it sheds light on everything else. I never did like it. Why did she have to live that story. I dont know. It's her process. This is my process. How does mine end?
That's the point to all this then. I think i'll get answers with that movie tonight. I would rather read the book, but i dont have access to that right now. Finish up and see how this connects for you. Then we can continue on. Finish up then i can go.
Not quite just yet. It's too early. I'd be sitting around doing nothing when i get there. I would rather do something else. I works late. So be it. I used to do runs this way and it worked for me. Soon as things get busy, i be doing more of this.
Or not. At least you see how this all works out. She be working anyway. I think she's done with that story. Move on to the next one. I see how that is. She has a lot of secrets. I dont think she be open to sharing them. So be it. This is my story then.
I too have my own secrets. But i am an open book anyway. Just sit this one out. Observe. You get what this is about. Do i want to go out. I need to get some exercise already. We have a long weekend coming up. Simply do this. Journal. This helps. I connect to source this way.
I think this was missing the past few weeks. This i get insights and connect. This is why i write. I'm not sure how that works out but i'm not in a condition to write about these things. Is there a love story for me. Idk. I am open to synchronicity.
If it were relevant, i'd have my love story. Maybe it is unfolding now. Just be open. Let the timing come of itself. You know how all this works. Trust the timing. You get to see the reflection. You have been positive all throughout. See how this unfolds.
It is all connected in this way. It makes sense now. Why did it had to go through that. At least it makes sense to see how this ends. Then i go see it tonight. If i get a reaction on that, so be it. At least i get my answers.
Or not. See how this unfolds. If not, i think she was preparing her self for the shit show that was about to come. That's why she had to see it one last time. It was in the library, but then it's gone now. I be added it and see it tonight.