it's not ignored, but preoccupied. I dont mind. It's reflection showing where i am. The setting didnt turn off mouse showing up. Maybe it is something else. I can change that later.
Or not. It is one more rabbit hole to get into. Do something else. If you're not keen to put in the effort, then what would the reflection be? Aha. You see the expectation assumption you have on there. It's all reflection anyway. It's an opportunity to learn more about self.
And this is the why. You are here to learn more. But if you move back to that frequency, you already have that. I think it has to do with the process. It is the clarity while you are in process. In higher frequency, it's instant. You dont have process, unfolding.
Hence you get to practice clarity even without. Also time and space is part of the process. That's why it's here. Also i heard that this is steeped in negative. But again, it is all neutral. How can it be negative. I may have misunderstood that.
You get that. What then. Do this. Build on the channel. You have this and that. Continue on with this path. There be finals tonight. Also tennis sunday tomorrow. Am i still in that frequency definition? It looks like it. Now you know.
I like how it works with copilot, but not on the text document. It's still clueless. It's because this is stream of consciousness writing. The auto-pairs doesnt work well in there. Perhaps there is something else i can use. Just look into the plugin and create one yourself.
How do you know which ones to use. Test it. If it works as expected and more, then i keep it until it doesnt. Else, i try something else, or leave it at that not use it. If i go down hte rabbit hole, it's going to take me all day to figure it out.
What if you just make several channels instead. You'll get how that works for you anyway. I need to go to toilet. I finish these now. No need to restart. Just continue with this then publish. Do i need to go start another blog? I can document the journey, include some thoughts along the way.
It's a step in this direction. I can take screenshots, put my ideas in order, then create a video at the end of the week. At least the blog and vlog works together to get that sorted. I can work with images, then upload or include these in the videos.
No need to long think these. It came as a blink. I can work in the process and see how it works out. Again, drop all assumptions as to how this should turn out. Let go of insistece. Just be. I enjoyed that time there. Why not go back.
It's not relevant for me now. Otherwise, i'd be out there. I guess i finish these then continue on. I have two chapters to work through. Just do these then you can elevate to the other book, or start on a project or two. This way, you get what needs to happen.
Ok. I can work through that. I get lost at times, or take a detour. But i learn much when i take a detour. It shows me something i would not have learned had i stuck through. That's the point i guess. So be it.
I have tennis at one. I finish around three or four. Then continue on to the next one. Or not. At least we have this in place. That's the point here. They can work on that one or the other. You get the idea.
In the meantime, finish up on here. I have azure working in the background. I can use golang for the back-end. This comes in handy because of concurrency and parallel stuff. This comes in handy and i get to work in that direction.
I can check that later. In the meantime, just do this. Finish up. I have a main waiting on me. The play last night was ok. It was a different experience. But you get how you are to go from here.
Yes. I saw a different perspective on tehre. Now you have something to work on. That's the point. You know what to do with these insights. I can go this way or that. I have options. I do this and finish up and i have much. Rather than start anew and go beginner level. You learn what you need as you go along.