there has to be a way to fix status bar below, but that's a whole new rabbit whole that will take days, at best, to get sorted. Leave it be. This thing is buggy, but it does the job.
I like that this is customizable. What's happening to me. It's a coping mechanism. Ok. But how far do you take this? Options. There's always choice. At least i have a point of reference. But this too, will change every time.
I'd like to take a nap, but coffee keeps me from dozing off. I use up the energy. I've done plenty already. I am halfway through one book, plus i have three others to work on. I finish these. I have a good idea about the fundamentals.
If the bot breaks, i'll know...rather have enough context how to find a way to fix this. How come i missed that? I chose to ignore it. That was unconditional love. That was being positive. What happens now. It's given but with a limit. If ___ toes the line, i'm out.
Right now, i'm seeing that slowly creeping in. It's human nature to worry about things i know. I worry much myself. But at least it's in my awareness now. I am not in denial. I call it as it is. I have options. It can go this way or that.
Ok. What happens now. I make pizza for hte kids. But they are both out. The dough is good and ready. I leave at five. I dont have anyone else confirmed for today. It may be doubles for tonight...rather, singles. I was thinking two players--double.
Anyway. I dont mind singles, go easy, then break wed or see how it goes. I have wrap on my right arm. What happens now. Just do this. I have fear. Let it be. No need to invalidate this. Just be.
Do i have to finish these? I started it. I finish writing then continue on. It's been a lot to study. I take a break. I need the break to let it all sink in. Otherwise ram gets over-written before it gets to write into hard drive. Hard drive here is like awareness, not memory.
I get a feeling of how or what it's like knowing. This way, when i am in the situation, i bring up how it felt like and i have context. This is how i work with ideas. It's all about energy if i can make it that way.
So it goes. I make pizza later, or i take a nap. Why not go see a movie. That's a good idea. I'll finish these then go see what's in the hard drive. There's always something in there. Also i can set up a home lab. I'll go find the creds to login to azure.
I think i need to cancel my aws for now. That's going to get unpaid and i dont have the resources for now. It's always different and you get how these things work out. Trust that this is so. You need to make a decision? It's already written.
Ok. Let it be for now. I know how this turns out. She's doing her best. I see the sincerity. I'm the one with issues. This is a reflection then. I see what she went through. But i choose to respond differently. Maybe she was in a different situation then...not invalidating her experience choices.
Ok. I have it in there. Dog is bored. He misses being in the car. I'll get to that again. Use up the energy in this way. This is the process. Trust that this is connected for you. I go in this frequency. It's the trust. You need to trust that this is neutral and it's up to you to transform.
This is the lesson then. Ok. I use up the energy this way. Maybe that was a typo there. She's off to work. I wonder how these things are. That is like a family business but she's not part of the company. Wow. That is cheap labor. You need s to look into these things.
Or not. But i'm not the one who's going to break things. She knows what's in there. You are using up the energy in this way. Am i hungry. Definitely. But it's different. There is energy, but it doesnt have to be acted on.
I use this as gateway into awareness. I pay attention to this but choose to respond differently. I am a different person in this way. I dont think anyone else will play. Cancel that and be on your way. There is socials on north tc. I go there.