i have so much resistance right now. Watch your head. You are overthinking this.
I guess i use this in a positive way, make it positive. It comes neutral, no built in meaning. You put meaning into it. That's your response-ability. You have choice. That's your job. The date autocomplete works already. It's with copilot. Today's date...
It doesnt seem to work now. That reminds me of the teletech days in junction. That was way long ago. I think we heads out after lunch, around 1pm. It's a sunday and everything is going to be full.
Make that thing on a phone. This way it will not have ad blocker. But some of it do. Do you even need that one. It can be hardware, but that is cost included. You can find something else.
I dont get why they have to show the eating thing. How do you connect in this way. You can say you dont know and cop-out. Or you can explore this path. I am streesed by all this. I feel like i was left here on my own. If so, i can make this work. It doesnt have to be negtive.
Should i ask? What was that thing? It could be a bug, but it's gone now. Maybe i made highlights into that. Farm is a farce. It's nice and all that. But it only works when you have resources to burn. If so, you have something else on here. Just do this then.
I can segue in to that, but is it relevant or is that too escape. Now you see. I dont have to watch this noe. Go see something else. It's how i think. Maybe i can do something else. I am going around in circles? No i am exploring and using up the energy.
Doing so helps me think in some way, that peocock is not necessary. I wonder if they make something on there or is it all just for show. I think you know the answer to this. It's something that had to shift. I think she's still injured, just dont want to talk about it.
Finish these but it is halfway through. There's still much on here. She's still looking for answers when it comes from the insid. What to do how to complete this. Starts monday but i usually not go there.
What is the system there. It's system as a habit. You build this system. I can do wall practice at dinner time. I can also do yoga. You get what you need to do. I think there's so much on this one andyou have optimised this so it doesnt go wide like that.
Ok. I see that. There is no need to go there. You simply do this. Just do this. They have resource that way but how can this be relevant. It's all ego. I have ego in this. He's just rambling and doesnt really give you an answer. Now you know.
Continue on with this. You have this in place. You know what to do. I am on blank. I dont have anything in there. Just finish these then do something else. He's not doing anything ...that's nikkyo.
I used to do that a lot. You get what needs to happen here. That one is too small. But does it give you the much needed 4k? It could be. Finish up and continue on. I think i have kitty running on there but it is in the background.
I used to hate that thing. Now you see. I ws feeling out of place on there. Now you know. Just be here and now. You get this. It was a learning experience and you as part of the equation you get it.
What now. You dont force it. When things quiet down, you can work something out. Just do this. I can take a nap. That too is much noise. If it's in pain, you give your body time to rest up.
That's what i am doing. I dont have to do things her way. It's not relevant for me. Just do this. Once you have the reflection, you can complete the energy in this way. This one has resources to burn. You dont have to compare.