it's like a checkpoint for myself, see if it's connected, makes sense. But in reality, this is just another control mechanism. I get that. I have it in my awareness.
I lost all my matches. But it's ok. I was ok with playing with their best player. I was no match, but since the others in the team wouldn't, didnt see the benefit in losing--forgot my point here.
But it was ok that i lost. I get to see where it is i stand and what needs to happen next. I was able to do a good play somewhere in there. Given time, i could can will be better at my game.
In the meantime, practice, take care of myself. This will go a long way. That's the ideal. Just use up the energy for now. Act in my clarity. Stay be in my clarity. No need to control the outcome. Just be. No expectations even. I dont have to go there.
Who are these players. The other one looked like a short kid. I think that is kenin. The other one was way much taller and bigger. Kenin it was. She's a feisty player. She won a slam at some point.
I wonder how much or what does it take to be consistent top 5 in the world. It takes a lot i suppose, more so as a person. You are in total clarity about this. Should this be in my chosen something? I forgot the word. Craft?
Could be. Vocation. Job. State of being. Who i am. It is a combination of several things and it is not just one thing. I have worry. I sense that. I use this as gateway into my awareness. I sense that and i zoom out, observe breath or be in the experience. Limit ego mind to what is necessary.
I get through my days in this way. It's tough. But this is the process for me. I'd get through this eventually. Maybe why not at this moment. Even if it doesnt last, just free a this moment.
I can do that. What perspective is that--to be free. That so what mentality. I can be in that space. I can explore that. So what. This terminal is great. The config is perfect. Nvim works great. I get an error now and then but i get that sorted and still get some good work from this.
I can work with this then. Just do this. That page number column is too wide. Should i turn that off. It is too wide. It wasnt like that before. But anyways, finish these then do that later.
I think it is the padding. Test that. Didnt work. Should i turn that line number column off? It's off, but there's the three chevron symbol off the top. What is that and what is it for?
That is yet another rabbit-hole to deep dive into. It's not showing at this time. Is it because i am on insert mode. Can i do something about ithat. It's back. What triggers that and what is it for.
Maybe i can do zen mode and get rid of all the stuff that comes out. Or something else. That was bothersome a noise. Daughter is still out. Should we give her a call. Should i be worried.
I was there like that when i was their age. But i was a male. It's different? The symbol comes in and out. What is that for and why is the left side that wide? It shouldnt be?
I can test that on different code. It's a symbol for the ide or something. I'm not sure hy it has to be that wide, but it is for stuff that come up every no and then. Should i have line numbers? No need. I hardly use them anyway. It's just something familiar on there.
Should we give daughter a call. I think we can get that in there. Can you let us know how you are else we'll call you. At least it's put out there. We are concerned and this is a bummer but that's what all this is about being a parent.