i saw that i was having put-down thoughts. It questions why what i was doing with my life. It was mostly someone else's baggage--what my wife would think, what i thought my kids are thinking. It's not true, and even if they did thought that way, so what?
I have been right more than half the time. The only times i wasn't right was putting someone else ahead of me, and then i'd be second guessing myself. So i write about it. This way i am processing the energy putting them out there rather than have the idea fester in my head, affecting my energy.
Does it work? Somehow it does. Either the energy gets used up, or i get to write more often. And since last year, i have been writing a lot. I am done with marketing and it dev work. I am done working in customer service. It did not work for me although the pay has been so much better than any gig i've done so far. But it's not the energy i prefer.
Synchronicity is the currency. If the pay was good but the energy was going the other way, that tells me there is very little room to improve in there and most likely the synchronicity is going to expand in a different direction. I don't want to spend another month in there. I would rather be here with sore legs than work in customer service. I do doubt myself now and then, but things seem to be getting better.
For one, i am improving my mecs work. I get to do more lately than the first week. The sore legs seem to go away or feel better soon as i'm pedalling again. I get to try out some ideas and see if they work. I moved from constellation area to takapuna. Now i test a new one. City mecs sounds ok but one feedback from another said the city is full of drivers.
Considering that i'd be commuting and spending cash to get there, i'd rather try out belmont than do the city. This way, i can come home for a break or it's a short ride getting to work. When it starts to rain, i am ready. I have a poncho. What about my writing. I am doing a lot of it but not on the book. At least i am connecting to flow. What if this is my book. What if i write out a journal for six months, then publish that.
Sounds interesting. People do that all the time. Write something at the end of the month, put them in a journal or something. Write three pages then see how it goes. I can include pictures to make the volume more, but i don't have to. We'll see how it goes. I can then get me an action camera and gimbal. What is the conflict in here. Not really sure. But it can be a nice idea to gett me published.
Simply head out in that direction and see. Do you need feedback from others. That may work but you want someone who is there to help. They might overtake but you have something inthere. A meetup is coming up. I can go this time since i work at night. I can go by bike. There are interesting people in there. I'll go check that out sometime. Is it better to just write or attend that.
I think you know the answer. Then i'll do something else. Wife gets back sunday perhaps. She might. We needs to talk. I go message her later. But right now i work. I message her when i get back. I do that before going to bed. I crash at night. I slept well last night. We'll see how that goes later. It's all downhill but i still ride back up. The thing is, i get there faster, then crawl back up to hotspot.
I'm ok with that. Son is out of his room now. I see that one. What is that guy doing there. Does he ride. I can create me a channel on that. It's all about riding. It looks like he rides a motorbike. Let's see how this goes. There was this other channel who uses an e-bike. That's cheating. One of his friends rode an e-scooter. This guy rides a bike. I can go see that. This was from last year.
If you go check that one out, it doesn't last as long. But i'll have a look anyway. That one mecs was more than 5km. Do i want to do kotlin? I can spend an hour on that each day. I have a sleeker bike than this one. He is just talking about it not riding. How to get a camera. I can put that on my card. How soon do i pay that one off?
I'm not sure. And there be accessories to go with it. How can i get paid back on that. Why is he talking a lot about it. If i had a camera like that say i had it, how am i going to get that working. Do i have to wear earplugs. I can put them on there and just ride. It's night time anyway but i gotta be looking down from it all the time. At least when i'm there i don't have to stop pull it out.
I will test that tonight. Daughter has one she's not using. Is it much better than what i am using now. I don't know. We can check. I can borrow one per session. I have a far better bike than this one. How come that app guy is doing it for some years now. Is he making it up through youtube? If so, he probably makes a few bucks here and there.
If i had a channel, would the locals be watching it. Why not be an advocate. If it were easy, people be watching it. I repeat there. That's ok. These things get edited out eventually. He rides at night. You can't see them at night in that camera. I don't think i'd be riding that way. I better have lights moving than stationary reflectors that doesnt really work. The tires have it as well.
Are they busier at night. If so, can i do i have to wear that. If not, bring the cap instead. I will look into it. That's how much he made. Not much on a night. He did fourteen. That's a lot. How many did i make yesterday. I don't know. I stopped counting. But tonight we'll see. I'll be focusing on mcd much considering people buy them because it's cheap.
I would. And there be plenty of them there. Mostly kids i suppose. But i attract them to myself. Which way to go. I can go this way. Then so be it. I can use navigation for that. I will check out the address. For now, i test this the coming weeks. Are there really more drivers? I think they test these things. If not, i go at nights, be like batman.
That be fun. Am i a superhero like that. It would be an interesting book to read. What are my superpowers? Powers not affecting the outside world, but manifesting or shifting to a world whose energy reflects resonates with what i prefer. How do you know that. I guess i haven't defined that world yet. How is it like. What do you do in there. This guy isn't doing much. I can change videos.
Let it be so. I am writing. One more paragraph after this and i am done. The thing about this is that i get to have less anxiety. It's not how much you make but what you got working for you. I have writing happening a lot more. I have time for a lot of other things. I have less anxiety. I am better off then. The money will come. These are details of the energy resonance. Don't worry about it. Right now i am inertia shifting. Trust the timing.
Then it's all about the pse. You already know that. It's shifted already. Things are working out for you. I just ordered shades. I am able to pay my son his allowance. I ordered inner tubes. Then things are better off this time. Kids like these deliver also. So much ego in there. I see it. I don't have to respond negative. Simply give it space in there and you can choose how to use the energy.






