Pages

us back then

i had to start another page as i dont feel like posting, want to write rather. I am listening to this. The message has been consistent. Was that wifi connected. I don't think so. Friend iscoming over. One hour.

So i write. This guy we've known since we were kids, was the first kid we made friends with moving here. That was a long time ago. If everything is here and now, why the difference? Is it the result? The present is not the resurt of your past. How come it's this way then. You project this through your consciousness. Each moment is brand new. Change inside and the echo will follow.

It's why this feels like it's not your frequency. You have already shifted. You are seeing the echo and projection of others. It's mine but as feedback showing how things have changed inside and out. Why invalidate yourself. You create past and future through the present. How do i proceed then. Simply be here and now. You define the pse. It's all up to you.

How to help them then. Help out. I'm not giving them money but i can show them a path through effort and self sufficiency. It's about creating your own shift by action. And action grounds the energy. It is who you are. I'm not sure if they get this now. But if they the kids need help, i'll be there. How to go about this. Trust the timing.

The event is still fresh. You've just buried your brother put to rest. Let it run its course. You will eventually get through this and them. Just use up the energy for now. Be in misery if you have to. Choose to be in the light through the misery. This is what practice is about. This is the energy i use up. I guess i'm ok with this now.

I have less than a week. Son is back in school and so is daughter. Is there anything here that needs changing. Not sure. Should i go out see a movie with the brother? I can. Soon as i'm done with all these, i can go there. What if i'm left behind. Then it's going to be an exciting interesting exploration. I have friends who are still out there. They will have their own lives. I can create my own shift.

My kid would still be there. They will have families of their own. They too are your family. You are never alone, never will be. There is always energy. Turst the synchronicity. Why be afraid of it. We can simply stay here. I don't have to go out. I just don't want to hang out with her. I would rather sit in a mall watch people. Although it is getting old now.

What to do over the weekend. That is the question. I can go outside. I can travel. Sit on a bus and get to wherever it takes me. I can visit some folks that i used to know. I get back on tuesday one last sleep. Will that work. Is that aligned for me. I don't know. It is what it is. Need to cut my nails.

Where to get one. I can't bring it home. I don't know where one is here in this room. I am not sure he uses one. Does he ever climb still. He travels. Climb, i am not sure. Just do this then. See what comes out of it. It was a sad day. I got over it. Now the action continue. It's different but it looks the same. It's the echo. None of the people in here went. Everyone has their own lives now.

You go on with yours. You have moved on. I appreciate this guy coming over. I would have gone to their home to visit. We'll see how it goes. It's all connected anyway. If when they get together then he tells the story of what happened. For now, the pictures are in my phone. I can share the event with everyone. We'll see how things connect back together.

If five years come, where do you move that. You cremate. But everything in here has a cost. It's because that's how tax is generated. When money is turned over, a few of it come unhinged and that's where they have their pockets. It is what it is but they don't have creation. They respond to what is. How is this creation mine. You can choose. That's the key. Once you stay in that frequency you create.

They don't have access to that creation, ever. It may seem like it but it is very different in a way. Let it be so. It's not yet time for me to go. Just write. Is that joey. If so, he is home early. Then it could be the neice. I think so too. She is home early. I simply write in here. Just write. You do this all the time. What do you write about.

It's like we are complete strangers. I know. Is there anything i can do here to get to know them better without being creepy. I don'nt know. How come i did not get a reply from that one. I don't know either. Do they remember what their dad was like. Do you? I think so. I am not sure i remember his voice correctly.

But i am acting on my excitement. I have expectations though. Just et go. Be in the moment. No need to go there. I have moved on tremendously. No expectations. Simply let go. I am learning in here. Do i want to go there even. Simply do this hten. I don't have to see that happen. Only do this. I can post my address from the past but you don't have to anyway.

Do i want to go there even? What is happening in here. Not sure. They stay in their rooms all day. This is what my kids are doing. I think vian was able to connect. Sort of. They are pretty much the same age. This here is ahead by less than a year, a quarter or so. But it's within range.

These was what it was like with us back then. Three of them were pregnant at the same time. I guess that's what it is all about then. What comes next. You come into your creation. That is power. Which way to go. I don't have a story. You say that based on the past. See the difference. You are the word. You create all this. Tomorrow i can do my laundry then it's the last one for the trip.

I am restless. Where to get one. Is it better to get one here. If not, i have nothing to leave behind for him. I see what you mean. What can i do then. Not really sure. You only write about this one. How am i going to get this sorted. Does he feel any creaking. What if it never happened then. I have no experience of it other than the stories i hear.

I see. And then what. I think we had complete set back then. It was hopeful back then. Why did those things happen. They were all connected. There was expectations. Now you are aware, give it another go. I got the book from this work. Now i have it complete. I have references. I can make something out of it this time. What else can you do about this. Not really sure.

For now, i am writing about this. Then i can move forward with this. See how things go. What else can we do about this. Simply write. Finish all these and you will see how to proceed from here. Wife is at work now. I get out and see what is on the other side. Or not. We can simply sit here and just talk. I get that. Let's do this then.