wife is getting ready to go. I have this story in my head. I can work with thtis. Henry and lisa. She works front office in a tthai takeout. Henry delivers for ubereats. He has a crush on her as she is very beautiful. There's a ten year gap. Henry is aware that guys ask her out almost all the time. How does he get into her pants?
He bids his time. He knows cats won't come to you but if you hang around often enough, the cat will start getting close. It's about the same way. Ask with short questions. Smiles. Then spend time help out. Show henry is a helpful person, good conversations. Share this one interest, which is, running the business. So it is a business she runs there.
They open for dinner orders only. People come in and out quick and easy so the rent is small and they are not in a totally commercial area. It's out of the way really. Just three tables in there. I can bring the wife in there. I'll get that sorted and planned. I got me this lunch tub. Hopefully this is better than the last. Although it looks big for just two cups. I'll sort this out.
I might put in spacers in there then cling wrap everything. Yesterday's delivery was a dud. How else can i get this working. Am i going out this morning? There is yoga after this, then i fix up my derailer, then i make dinner spaghetti. What comes next. There is still like four days before next grocery. I'll get something tonight or tomorrow.
I think tomorrow some more food. What comes next. What kind of spacer. Soda bottoms where you cut off the top part and put in the rest of it. Where to get one. I have it in there. I can use several others. I don't want to carry a lot but hopefully all that needs to be tested. It's starting to get cold again. It felt like a short summer but we are in global warming.
I worked without earphones yesterday. It felt better. I will improve on that. If i took those two orders i would have hit target and rode fifty km. I think that's the upper limit there. Of course not. I only set them limits. Up to me and i can redefine them. I feel better now and was sore noticed at ten pm waiting for my last gig. I see better now and am moving forward from there.
How else doing this. Enjoy the process. I can put in my poncho in there if needed but it might stink if doing that. I am cleaning this at the end of the day. Use baking soda to rinse that off. Where do we have it. I don't know but can get more if needed. Cleaned ref then. What comes next. Is she going to travel each year? She's earned it. I don't have to counter that. But she is not getting herself a house?
I needs to add that in to my list. I can get me some more grocery foods i eat during throughout the week. The bread was from last week so that's about expired. When's the next off. I don't know. I finish off until sunday. I'll take paracetamols along the way. That memoir was boring. It was just stating out events. See how it was. How would you rewrite it. Put some danger into it. Then people will want to find out what happened next.
Is it that simple. How then do you go from here. Not really sure but you don't have to fight anyone. People know the limits in there. You can do something else itm. Like there be cameras. You can report them and people start using them now. I did not get orders from mcd. I did get about two but turned them down. This time knows better. Just take them as they come.
This way i don't have to extend at end of day. Get them sorted early on you don't have to wait for ten. Go for target but enjoy have fun in process. You can talk to people. I'll get there some time but you know drill. What's she doing. Plenty on my todo list. Kids are getting ready for school. Soon enough. It's about two or three weeks and they are back.
Internet seems ok now. White led light is charging. I use them more often now. The tire patch arrived. Disappointing. Not going that way anymore. Know how to use this. I can check out hardware for rubber glue or something but here works well anyway. Wife leaving soon. Need to say goodbye to this image. That video has a lot of viewers but it doesn't really say much. Maybe he resonates with a lot of them out there.
I guess that's the story in there. New spideman movie. Even those videos have two million subs. Is cooking good. You don't have to go there. Find something you enjoy doing then go from there. Plenty of stuff here. He travels to ride and make videos. That be a full time work. That sounds fun. What is fun for you. Getting out there. Not really but riding with mecs gives it purpose and i have excuse to get in and out.
Delivered to same guy? I'm not sure i can't remember but maybe he did does. I don't know. Just get this sorted in here. I may have had some thumbs up here and there. I fixed that issue. I am moving forward now. What comes next. Making spaghetti shortly. I forget my recipe. Do we have enough ingredients? No onion. How to get one. Go out and ride if needed. I ride to test. I don't leave until three anyway.
I'll take a nap later. Need to get bike sorted. After this i do yoga. He is moving into editing them videos. Make it a haven or community or something. Reward them for staying. They look for that so why not find that sorted. What is she saying. Asked if i drive car over but i'll be working. Cant. She'll bring it i don't use it anyway. It's been sitting in garage while she was away.
It's more her car. She uses drives more than i do. I would rather ride bike to get here and there. It was fun back then. Do you need that bag? How come mcd can set up drinks without spillage. Not sure how. Let it sit there. I can cancel they keep the food but it's up to them to ask for refund. That's their thing then. Let's get this sorted in here. You know the drill. You have all done.
I'll finish this off then post then do yoga. That's a new dress. I don't use that. Where is that thing. I can't remember but it could be in one of them bags. It's where i put things. That unit felt neg and that's how i felt about life back then. I did not really enjoy what i was doing. But it was life changing. I made learned a lot of things about self.
Like i can hack through it and come out ahead. I got a lot of nice things from there. Is he still doing that. He gets into arguments and prove his point. I'm not that person anymore. You get in get out done. Barabing barabum. Done sorted. And now i've moved on and forward. I don't have to work until midnight. Things slow down much after nine.
But i can hang out mcd but it gets cold out there. And i stink. I think it rained yesterday. And son took it in late. He didnt do anything. We may have to get a talk started on that. I'll ask which jobs he doesnt want and take it out. But he has to get a better job done so we don't have to do it anymore. That's why he gets paid. Or not. I don't know.
There must be a positive way to do things. I see what you mean there. Just put that thing out and sort it from there. Garage needs better rooms. Don't need a new bike. Just get this one sorted. I'm not getting from that one let's see how it goes. This one is good though. I'll put the bag out in sun to get it dried out.






