Pages

that from him

seeing my brother's remains buried like yesterday, it's a lot to handle. I wonder how his kids are right now. It was tough for me back then. I think there's a lot to process. The healing started already. You get there when you make that shift.




It's true for everything else. I get that then i proceed. Friday is the end of the month. I think that was synchronicity there. I do the laundry, i poop then that's the chores to do now. I miss them all. Will i be the last one standing? There's a lot of excitement going on right now. He's been on and off hospital. I think it was headed downhill for some time now.

I don't know how to connect with them but i will reach out. That's what's different now. If they accept, then so be it. How else can i make this work. Put up a community local. Then i can build up something from that. There is a subr chat function. I can use that with everyone. How else. You need mods for that. I can walk around. There has to be a co-working space around here. How much would you charge for it?

It depends on what you are doing. Maybe make that into an umbrella group, then you can go from there. Or not. Too complicated? Then simplify everything. Make it a home or an apartment unit. There's a lot of space for rent right now. I am wondering if all that is being served. How else can you make it work. Getting around is a dud. Coming home took all afternoon.




In takapuna it takes forty minutes to get to newmarket where or grafton my old previous office. That is considered to be a long way off already. Plus there is less dust in the air. Here it feels grimy just walking around in the air. Is that pollution. Not sure what that is. Where is magoo's pizza around here? The one in galleria is gone.

I can do a search for it. I can get one later but fasting started already. Do omad. I feel like the tummy is much less now than when i arrived. Then the body has started using them. I can write much while here. If it is based on need then you don't want that. But put yourself in that environment energy frequency. Then it becomes yours until you say otherwise.

I have two things to do afterwards. I can break but those are not the way for me. How else we going to do this. Not really sure. I have people to notify. What else do we do about this. Just leave the message out. I think there is sincerity there. Do i go to makati? It's just going out there but i have memories. Wife is a good person. I am very fortunate.




I think we all are. If there was a big reunion in the afterlife, then we all will agree that it's been good. If it got tough, then it was part of the process to help others in the relationship to go through. He did start drinking much. I think it was poison to forget but you are aware of it though. What will move me to do that.

Yours it's food. And the feeling. You want to laugh. I think it puts you in the here and now. Then you already have the answer to that. I write much. Idon't need one fast. I simply need one to work on. But still, 8gb ram is my standard now. Anything less is a dud won't work much. I can get one cheap in nz. The point is i need something to work on while on layover.

I will go there once the new month is upon us. Itm, i have two days to kill. I can look for a phone. That one i can put on the card. The laptop, i can use the cash on it. If there was cowork space, will it work for you or you going to be busy managing the space. You see the difference there. Try not to point that it's yours. Others can see anyway. How did that guy make a killing off that market.




Not really sure. There is a way though. You simply needs to get cash flow going and then get right into it. Can you handle all that then. Why not. There is writing during the mornings. You need a coffee for that and shops for coffee. I can have coffee and write in there. I need an outlet to charge the phone. That is the arrangement i prefer. How to get there. Not really sure right now but you see the frequency.

Yes. Then that's where i am headed. Do the laundry, then get on with the day. Two things after this. I also post then get on wit the day. Why dig it up. Why not just write abotu anything. Then don't. But i already have the frequency. This is here and now. Wife's sms cut me off. I can go out, but later this afternoon. Not this morning. It's such a long stretch, unless there is work to be done.

Did she not go to work? I think dentist for lunch break. She's coming home late today. Even if she was fooling around, i gave her permission to do so. It's not fooling around. It's playing around. But i doubt that. What comes next. Those pointings are old. Those are not ours anyway. It's part of clutter. Dealing with others' baggage is too much. That coworking space will bring in a lot of baggage.




I don't keen going to gateway. Too much baggage. What then. Not really sure. We'll see how things go. Why not visit people. I can do so friday. Or saturday. They usually have one on the weekend. Then we can test that. And then what. Is it payday? Plenty people out tonight. Can i go home earlier? Of course. Or go for a walk. Go to madison. Greenhills entails a lot of walking.

There be other places in here. You will find resonates with you. Writing projects be nice. Write about these things. I get hat. What other movies are there. You see how home internet is not that big around here. Back home, it's normal to expect wifi in a home even if there's only one person. What if you make it a basic right? Give them dial up speeds just so they can connect.

Then prices of laptops are going to shoot up. People will have more access to the internet. It's already here. What is that cat. There is communication there. I guess so. I am writing. Wife is going to call in a moment. Needs to go to bathroom. Might do a bit of cleaning before laundry. It's cloudy but it's always like that.




I don't think it's going to rain hard. At least she is doing somehing about it. I think it could be coming from son nephew. So be it then. Just get to the other side and see how it goes. You know how to get to the other side. I get something out of nothing. Even if a dollar i was ok with this as long as it's out there and no trouble for everyone and it's a win-win.

I think it's headed there. Then we are all in agreement. Simply trust the process. What was she doing in there. She looks great now. I writes here. Not much happening right now. She knows how to reach me but since nothing, then let it go. It's time to move on. Who is that. I finish writing then check into those things. I think she is going to call anyway.

I had an ok day yesterday. What comes next. Finish. I always almost finish what i start writing. The only times not possible is for emergecy or if others be involved in the equation. Otherwie, i take a moment to finish everything. If all this is a reflection for him, what is going through in his head? Has it always been like this? What led him to this reflection? It has to do with pse. Can i change that? No. It's his responsibility. I won't take that from him. Give him space.