them stats look familiar but it's a new scene altogether. That's a lot of cyclists riding there. It costs cheaper to maintain a bike. Is it a flat area? Could be. Is this why they cycle more. But you can do something about it. Why do they sun bathe in the canal.
I would love to live move there. How what needs to happen? I don't know yet. But it looks awesome living there. You won't be superman though. Everyone else bikes. Those stats look amazing though. We are headed in that direction i see infra coming up here and there. As i ride, i see more people riding as well. That's a move in the right or positive direction.
You simply needs to be more aware of that. Parking is expensive and it is a short ride going there. With a weather like this, i would rather be out riding or walking than driving a car. I hardly use the one we have here. Plenty nice gardens in there. I like that one bike. Aggro rider on vid.
There are less cars, it's more bikes than cars, that be nice. They give way and how do you get used to it. You simply get used to it. People are healthier and they even hold hands while riding. Where can you find one like it. They move things on bike. I am not connected. You are. Simply watching these videos though.
I can revert attention to this one. I think she has them so i can get rid of it now. She be back next week. She got her grocery. Skateboard isn't much fun when you needs to get around. What's the story there. Can you write about anything though. You can if you simply needs to churn. But it's work really. You do your research, then you come around write some more.
You don't need a rush of inspiration. You pick your story and write it out. You put it out there. You read so you'd know how others are doing it. But it don't have to be this or that. People can write about this or that. Because this is that and this and that. It's all connected. That's what the name is. You write and connect ploenty. No need for electric bike. They look faster but what's the point.
Some people can't handle that. Then let it be. Look at that jacket. It's like the matrix. How come they did not notice much of it. Did they change things out to flatten them. Plenty of racks can is useful. Things could be headed there. You simply ca n make videos like this. But you don't see a steady stream of riders like that. Why not get rid of that. It's a stat. It scare people and none of them use it there.
It's a bit antiquated. How come they are not using them. That's why i don't put them on my back. You ordered, you should know it can splash around. I do something to minimize but that's as far as it goes. Then i did my best. Phone discharged because i was looking at app to test. I have further testing. It can be screen off to monitor track my rides. I put them in at the end of the day. I can write about it.
Put javascript feed that to the site. How do you connect into that. You put a link into it. This was two years ago and my bike is four years old. It's that already. Surprised to be soo. How come i lost track of that. How to cover from rain. You wear them throuh. It is four months or three, then it shifts again. That's how things are. You are shifting already. It's hot again.
I can get that. I am in that direction now. The response is different. I can use that also. Why did i get rid of that table. Because we moved in here. And she spent just like that when we had somethin working. It's up to her and i don't have to play that. I simply do keep to my line here. I can choose how to respond. I miss her though. She be back in a week.
I am worried. I see the filters i have. It can be this or that. How do you go into that. How do you specify that part though. Not really sure. I tried. I took a shot. I have another shot. This time the response is different. It is me working and i see that. But i have a lot of other things in here. And you see the point to all this. Plenty of infra makes it work.
I will take a nap later on. They are in protest. I can learn the language easy when i get there. Right ow it's not going to stick. That be nice garden. I look at that. You see peolp there. Not in use. Is it drained. I go check that later. It is about the people not the vehicle. How did they become king. People got not interested in it. Then you know what to do.
Bring it up to their awareness. When it's there, no need to fight. Simply keep it in the awareness and keep it there. That is something else in aus. That's where we are headed. I guess you get that when you get there. And then you are aware of these things. The negs you won't encounter them much because of resonance.
You see them but you can turn the other cheek let them wallow in their own missery. I don't have to do anything there. Or i am given a cchoice there. Then i can pick what works for me. I don't need such bike but when the rain comes i know what to do. Itm, do nothing much. Just write what comes to mind. You have it in you. I simply am doing this. And then i align with the energy.
What energy. This here i am writing. It is a utopia for cycling? Not really. There is a middle road though. How to bring this to their awareness. Not really sure. Let the child play outside again. People are too instense about work. I was there. The thing is they don't like what they do. This reflects in their reality ay by day. You have a choice. How do we make it ok to let go.
You can't it's in their thing. That car was moving too fast. These bikes did not have to slow down. They had to give way though. Is that how you think. Then you can do something about it. It's always this way then. Not sure how you think about i. Plenty traffic and they work on the side streets. I think pasig has them. Does it work. Not sure. I can test when i get there.
I have been watching video. That letter is down there not used often. What am i adding to that page. What is the story about. I am too close to the story. I get there what needs to happen. Nothing. Cross the bridge when you get there. It is a possibility. But i can choose from here now. Things can be different when i get there. If i get there. It's not a certainty.
What decides that. You do. That nice garden. Plenty of that. Today is flea market day. Where to hang out. Over to that side. Simply watch the people it ends at noon and that's when i am deep into mecs. Let it be so. I can leave sooner. I can hang out watch people. I do one day off could be friday or sunday. I get to choose.
Then we'll see how it goes. One more week. What's happened to her thing. Not sure. A lot of things can happen in a month. Trust the timing. You know what to do. Or not. You simply do this. You create all that and they know how much it costs. But it's not in her reality. Kids still like to hang out with me i guess. Why not. They have their own lives now. I allow that. They need to get their wings up and about.






