you don't have to go all out on edit mode. You can be subtle about insights, but on write flow mode, you gotta put everything in there. Day two on fast. Not finished but headed into it come night time.
I had great day yesterday new year's day. Things starting to normalize but not quite yet. It was busy though. Is it going to be sunny? It looks cloudy atm. It was busy morning yesterday. I do yoga today. After a good talk she seemed quiet. There's a need there. How do you connect with that. This seems like a good meal.
Where do you order one. That will make for an awesome fast break food. I can look it up. I can go to a restaurant like madam woo and order something in there. It used to be crap shop but i think they've turned it around. There be people who likes good food with their ambience. Or not. Simply create something great and people follow.
What happened to that shop? They were looking into that situation. Why did that not work. Maybe too much rent. What else? At some point people stopped coming. There was no carpark. Was it. Or is it something else. Let's look into it. Maybe get a food truck or cart. Start small, grow bigger. That's what seems to work right now.
Maybe a wok shop. I enjoy that. Specialize in fried rice specialties. Do people eat rice a lot that way. I guess so. But when it gets cold the rice isn't as good. How else can you make something in there. It takes a while to get something sorted. You need help three ways. Where to get that. Who is that there. I do yoga after this.
Chair is way off. Move it closer and you get better something. Wife touched down. She had long trip. Son is up early. He said he went to sleep around seven. Daughter came home around eleven. Not sure how but i am not going to pick up. They are independent. Maybe when wife is home. I think they get the message there. I would enjoy pick up but important they be independent and they know that they are. It's a bonus that i pick up from work as i am tired myself.
No need to worry about that now. I do yoga after this, then get on with my day. Second day fast. Better to fast than eat less. The insulin stops producing and you get on with your life better that way. What is the difference there. Not sure but when you eat the insulin is triggered and a few other hormones. They really don't get things because they rely on tests. How then do you test or discover something like it.
Why do flys have to hover around you and not land. More so when sleepig. Their population went down drastically yesterday. Wife not home. It's easy to vacuum them anyway. She'd rather leave them be. I don't get that. There's a lot i don't understand about her but we let live anyway. The legs feel sore but not as bad as expected. This could be autophage at work. I am goin to look that up.
A good stretch can help move them around. It also helps me get more flexible. I will get into that shortly. The pack is on its way. Simply go through that and you see. Others have started work yesteray. It's only wed. I'm fine with that. More timing and no need to see time that way. I am reading again. I have free time now and then and the library is open most of the time.
I check into that as well. At least this is fun for me. How come i did not see this back then. It was getting started. I only did not see myself ready for it. It took me a year to processs and ready self. Now it's time. And i am moving into resonance. I am in resonance. Simply use up the energy now so it shifts all the time. They see that it's a bike rider. They know get how fast these riders are.
There is really not much traffic right now but when things fall into place, you will see how these are readdy. Maybe i can create notes in there that i can use. It can be something i can figure out later. I can look into cognitive bias into my writing but it is the same as influence. That was powerful. I am looking to get that using in the meantime.
Do you need a video for that. Why not be a channel for that. You can play with the experiment and see how things go. Then people will see it and use it as well. Not all the time. But you get the idea here. You can make a series out of it. It's the writing. That is a high barrier to entry. Not everyone fancies themself a writer, even a creative channel at that. They think it has to come from them.
Not true. Can you test that. No need to prove. The best ideas come from the quiet flow. You simply take down notes when they come. Do i need notebook for that. I setup one and leave that open. It uses up power though. No need for autopause. You want that running all the time so i can pause. The other rider goes only three hours.
I can go there and rest but it takes up the same. When autophage kicks in everything falls into place. This guy is on vacation? It seems like it. I don't see him moving around much. Then he could be and won't be back until weekend. That feels like a long stretch there. We have food enough until weekend. I dont have to eat anything until she gets back.
Let's see how far the fat stores can go. These are high quality high output energy. One ounce gives more than the carbs you eat. Then lets get right into it. I have much to go through in five days. Make sure you do keto on the breaks. I have enough in there. I'll get the fish then the brisket. That's good for one break. I pick up on saturday i think.
This here be part of process. I can get me windchimes. I'll ask if she can find us one in manila, just in case but you have access to these shops. Go check it out when you have time. You can easily leave bike out shop. That sounds like a good idea there. How else do we move forward here. Not sure how but it is right here. Not enough people doing it.
I think there is potential here. You simply put in the time for that. Can i use tape? How do you fill it in. Not sure but i have containers i can use. Let's get cracking there. What options are there for you. Not really sure but the bag can be used for it. I have other things in here. You only need one for that drink. More than that and they use more bags.
How much are they paying for anyway. How do you reach out to these shops. I don't know. Maybe order then cancel out. Maybe use your own app then invoice them somewhat. I can create something in there. I don't know. But if they are not making anything that is an issue there. I can try these food joints myself and make a review of sorts. Let's do that. I can create me a video and see how things go.
How do you save up for one. How do i order. Not sure. The local shop has them. Ali has them as well. I can order off that put it on the tab. How else. You can check them out order again when it starts to show wear. It takes a month to get here. I can keep this up and get stronger in the process. This here is taking too long. It's been there since the start. No. This here is new.






