Pages

on this energy

it's not scaling. I make quota and that's it, no room for extensions. What if i created a series on direct response. I'll do research myself, see how i can come up with a better campaign. If they use it, well and good. If not, just leave it out there and see how others can make good use of it.




Then do you have to deal with other people about it. This can have something to do with sem. I'll do run a campaign, see how that connects with everything. System update is taking too long. I was waiting for it, never did come around to it. Listen to music. I am overthinking things. I am still in transform stage. That image change took up slack and vim paused for about three seconds.

Wife still sleeping. She works from home today. Is it the writing. Do i keep to a website. How. It's an added expense. Do i will i enjoy doing that. What about rides. Be like that seth channel. He's having a grand time there. How do i shift into that. Use that as a beacon and head off in that direction. You want to get into influence position?

But that requires a lot of takes. Then do takes. It's going to be winter soon. Then this is the path then. How to create a channel in that direction. I have the basics already. I only needs to come up with content that connects and holds attention wanting to come back for more. I think the formula is there. How else can you get this sorted and working for you.




Not really sure. But you put things out there and you have something in there. Is it about the rides? He surely enjoys them and i would have thought that wouldn't work in the early days. That be a nice remix. Is it about remixes. I used to enjoy using that headphones. I'll switch back later at the end of this month. Is this them.

Wife sleeps. I don't know what i want, but i am certain about what i don't want. I dont want to stay in thtat job. Getting the bike was an opportunity i gave myself. Synchronicity opened up that path and so i take it. Wife thinks it's not a good idea. But that riding is interesting for me tells me that it's connected. So i let things go for now. Itm, i explore possibilities.

If an idea sticks around, then i go deep into it add more energy awareness into it see what comes out of it. I guess this is what i'm doing now. People are leaving for work. Running a channel, i'd simply watch the comments, take directions from there. I am looking into that then. What am i interested in. Nice gardens. This thing is taking up space.




This guy made 1000 trips. Will i ever get there. For now, it looks like it. And there's nothing wrong with it, unless i say so myself. Why is she still sleeping? How can she sleep through that. The system update is about done. I may have to restart this. I can go for coffee. Trust the timing on this one. I had carbs yesterday. I see that i eat much when i'm in that space. Daughter is grown up.

She works at wendys. I think she enjoys that. She is pretty. She likes that thing and i helped the other one get connected. The factory reset gets things working. She is awake now. But still in bed. I am waiting for this thing to finish then get on with my day. Do i do yoga. Will i do yoga. It feels like a long trip but it's productive. I hit my targets in there. Less compete and even if others be there it's ok.

Plus there's this lady i'm crushing on at the take out. It's like inspiration and sunlight through the forest. I enjoy hiking and sunlight coming through is a welcome sight. Not that i'm going to do something take action on it. I simply enjoy the view. If i get to connect then well and good. For now, this is the path i'm in. What comes next. Not really sure. But i am using it well. I feel better about my rides.




I get behind by a few minutes but i am consistent with it. This is a step and part of the process. No need to invalidate. This is here anyway. I am acting on inspiration. I can listen to this while riding. It's a friday. It could be good or bad. In takapuna, it's going to be slow. From experience, i can hit my numbers where i work. Stick with this then.

How long has this been here. Not sure. Just do this see what comes out the other end. I have movies from the library. Daughter comes to visit tomorrow. I guess so. This be a nice track this time. I can add this. It sounds so much better. Man this update is taking longer than usual. What happens now. She works at home. And then what. I'm not sure. It's all about this. Trust the timing.

I am listening to music as i write. Direct response is something i'm more familiar with. I'd like to write a book but not sure i have the energy to match there. This has soundstage. The others sounded flat. This looks like a better version. They have opm so i stick with this one. I go on radio often anyway, so i'll stick with it.




I get free data 2gb tonight. I'll keep to that and see how it goes. I think it was thursday last i was there. How do you form friendships this way. Not really sure. Maybe this is what the story is about. Look into it. Then you can expand. This is the wants. How do you go about this then. Not sure. Get untouchable. They respect that if they see the light. If not, they only bring more negative to their reflection.

It's not about that one though. How do you practice more of that. Simply get the technique, then practice with anyone. I can work with my son if he is interested. This is a better sounding track so i give feedback on this one. It adds to the algorithm somewhat but they are already good with that one. Let it be so. See what comes out the other end.

If i got positive synchronicity doing those jobs, definitely i will enjoy the reflection i get with this one. Let it go down every now and then. What you'll notice is that it spirals upward. Everything is connected. Washteh. That's how it is. This image is beautiful. That's what i do in here. Let it come to you. You will see more of it in the coming days. Is it about sailing.




I don't know. But i am within range. I'll find something in there. Let's see how it goes. I can ask around and then i can go take things from there. I can learn much about it. If not, i know how to swim. It's something i can expand on through winter. I'll look into this one. This is a far better track. Good thing they went back to fix it.

Now it's a better track to listen to. Why did they not come out with this earlier. Maybe it was there but the synchronicity was different. Now you know. I'm almost done here anyway. What comes out the other end. Write about these things and see what you get. It dont have to be loud to appreciate the quality. I do the laundry when she's up. It's almost nine anyway.

And i have that may have to get another one though. I like this rhythm. Daughter ate that bread i bought last night. She enjoys small things like that. She is creative. Did that come from me? I don't know but it was encouraged. Then i expand on this energy. She works hard. All three of them do. The son, i don't know what's happening there. But i am positive about it. I give him space. Everything is connected.