this here background looks ok. Those are huge. What's it like playing there. I've had that pleasure honor privilege before. I've been contacted but my perspective was not positive. Now things are different.
There's something not right about that. So i can make changes here. What are me options. Not those. Maybe try the rice. You can go there instead. What else is there. You have those. Let's go for that. Or try something entirely different. You know the drill. Let's get to it. I listened to severla tutorials yesterday. It was good.
Even if i couldnt wasnt seenig the video, listening to them i learend much. I'm doing that again. My theory idea is that you dont need to get deep vertical getting masters or phd. Those folks know deep but i know what i need when i need it. There's always google and someone out there needs boost to share that information. That's how you cross that bridge.
Then i continue on. If when i need that then i get that. For now, do one set, do yoga, then go. Wife off to work bring car no need to drive her to bus stop. Tomorrow friday. My legs woke up sore. That's expected. Weather improves and it's fun anyway. I saw another ue bike yesterday. I did nto catch him though. His bike looks beat up and was going slow.
I guess he was new and fatigued about it. I can extend but it's going to kill me for the next session so i stick with half quota. This way i get home and do me lessons. It's kinda similar. Next phase is to finish all that then get going with the other one build up portfolio through practice. Plenty opportunity here anyway. It's the doing that counts. You can go there or do this. It's all up to you.
I get that and still plenty in there. It's best to go lynda but tehre are resources here i can check out. If it dont work, youtube has a lot of those. I can run a series on case studies showing how i work on projects with what i know. Let's get that sorted. I can structure content that makes it easy to consume. You know the drill. Let's get to it.
Yesterday was full house i did not get to do much and ok with that. I had my videos anyway and listened to it much. It did not eat up much data as mostly audio listening to. I can go one gig per day but lets see how things go. Plenty in there anyway you know the drill. What comes next. The ones you need, it's already there. Leave it be when its not there. You wont be using it anyway. The ones with plenty arent that fast so i am using this.
Write. I did not write four yesterday and i'm fine with that. No need to go deep into it. He is proud of it renewed it. I guess that's what it is but does he able to share that. Of course. He be doing that for a while now. I guess you know these things anyway. I was arrogant that way. I am aware now. Time to get going then. Those with low seeds might not need them anyway.
Best to get that profile up so i can use it when it comes time to get sorted. I can show more. What do they need. You get what the domain is. But more so understand what they result looking for. This way you know if there's an answer or not. I'm amazed at amount of learning you can do on your own. Its why i am not worried for kids these day. You can pick up which direction and learn almost everything in a year be good at it.
You can even practice what you've learned and make money out of it. Imagine this was the env i grew up in. I dont have o go to school. But you will need parents who understand this as well. We are headed in that direction. Once you get these then it's going to scale easily and you are part of htat equation. This here be a lot already. I am adding to library.
Then the day time work is finished sooner i can get back to this. I am looking into that and finish then head back start the second shift. It's whats exciting these days. Is it because you dont have to tap into that. Not exactly. I am always here anyway. You can automate that and stops them on their tracks.
Its a negative thing but there always be gaps. How do you break the algo? Use the market method. Throuw them a curve ball outlier they did not expect that is within their model. Then you momentarily get that. But these bots trading the market, what are they after. I think you saw that before.
I headed in that direction. Its the application i build going forward with this. How come she's always working on something there. Not sure. That is her equation. Plenty in here for me. Finish writing then get right to it. This is cold. Kids be getting ready for school. You get deep into this and you learn what they have as well in half the time.
Then what's the point to all that. Why have that again and you waste time in there. I'm so done with that they dont even see it. Why is that. Maybe they are trapped in their own story. They dont know there be other options and they have choice. I see what you means there. You go so deep into it you dont have to go there do that anymore. I'm headed there.
I resonate with tat. Its in me here and now. No need to be outside. You get this equation. Then i am. Here and now i am. Not have it or going there. It's outside. But there is echo. You ge this equation and you are done. That thing slowed down. Plenty information. The only obstacle is the time to go through all that. I have that in spades. Lets get to it.
I see those finished. She got up earlier? I finished late. I went to take a nap and woke up half hour. Felt refreshed but kinda down. Maybe it's what you put in there. Lets try that again. Go home get some tea, shower have another tea. I'll be having four cups of that by the time i get to bed. What other options. Drink water.
Looking into that then. It's the emptiness that makes it feel better. Then you have frequency raised. You have energy. That hack bio is a fake. He rehashes information thats already there. Most of these are like that. Once you have source then you expand easy. Let's go deep into that now. Do you see the difference here.








