Pages

things see if

son not yet home. I guess he's doing detention, wife mentioned this yesterday last night. I'm fine with that. This is part of exploration for him. I guess he is good at this that he wanted to experience this. No problem. I have chocolates they were on sale at the grocery.




It doesnt have to be the biggest business. It can be a treative experience or it is something that interests me and that i can do so without getting paid. I dont have that quite right now. Riding the bike is sorta it, but i get tired and then the neediness creeps in. Not for me. I don't have the idea right now.

Maybe make pizza. Cook something create something. Not sure yet which way to go with this but i guess i'm ok with it. Let it be ok this way. That position felt like it's not centered. But if i write, i can do this anywhere. What to write about. This guy looking for creative expression, acts on his excitement blindly following spirit guides.




Does that make him happy? It brings him peace. This gets him to zero point, points him downstream. Then writing is it. Write a story once a week. It can be about any idea or story that catches interest. The thing that's important is to finish and publish. It doesnt have to be good. That follows later. For now, the habit is to finish then publish.

What comes out of it. What does he find. He finds polish. Then it spirals up from there. Then he starts to travel. People recognize him. He is in videos. They pay attention. Then things go from there. Not sure if i like this. It was a song i had for the wife. I can move on from here. Just write. I can do tech and write and travel. Those are great combinations.




You dont have to insist on the outcome simply go this path see what you get out of it. I think i deleted those already. I can have them playing later. That one the kid turned off himself. This other one i have timer. I start this so winter is upon us. I do so once a day. It dont matter what comes next. I am going to dispatch a lot of things here and start over.

It's not entirely negative. You have pockets of positive in it. Focus on that. The others dont count for much. You have it in you. Lets get cracking on this then. You are now on this path. Right now you thinks there is no story to it. There's a lot. People want to hear about it. Create outline for the story based on the idea then build up from there.




It can be this way or that. Then you get story across. How many pages in there. Not really sure. But you'll get the bug. Do this pomodoro each time. I think i have it installed already. He gets home and everything is alright. That's his path. I don't have to dictate which way he is going. It's all connected anyway. Just write about it.

This way he gets to experience these things. I have email and i can look into it. What you get out of it then. Post it there and you gain experience actually doing these things. People are getting into these and you know what to do about it. You create a system out of it then you get to the other side. What is the product. The service is the product.




You check for leaks basically. You test things see if something breaks. If not, then you move on to the next one. I dont seem to be keen about this. I have brisket seasoned and will be fried in about two hours. That is going to be awesome. I get back to work tomorrow. It's been a long one. What happened to the strike. I was sick last night.

I feel much better now. I dont have to eat that save it for tomorrow and the next day. I'll be alright then. I have buko juice. I'm good here. What are these tracks. Not really sure. I can downvote these but i can let this play and finish. I am in wait mode i guess. I found one more and added to playlist. I can do city riding and go for thirty.




Is that even possible? The record is like above eighty. Go for ninety or something. Ride city see what you get out of it. Go after ten and then take it as far as eight catch the last ferry. That was fun then. You have much in here. Folks catch these and plenty bikes in tehre anyway.

You'll know how to ride them hills and plenty congestion but it was much worse in manila. I rode that and thrived in there. You see where this is headed. What you get with this one. Not sure yet. But it is exhilirating. Let's look into that. Finish this week then go next week days. I can take it easy after that. What comes next.




Australia. We be heading there and start over. Not really that but it's a different experience. I am excited. We are headed into winter anyway. I looking forward to them headphones. I have much to offer here. Let's see what comes out of this. I have pents in the process here. I am able to make this work. Let's see what yo uget out of it.

Or see what comes out. Then it goes this way or that. I listen to this track and let it play in the background. The video is also cool. I can see that again. What time does he get home. One hour from start. Leave it be. Plenty time here for me. I can take another nap later. Not keen on the difference. Leave it be. Put positive spin on it. That's the point to transformation and shift.

You shift to transform. Or use up the energy. Either way, you are here and now. And you are thriving on this and then you get to other side. I finish writing. I can bring that bike along or see what comes out the other end. Where be kids staying. I don't know. I think they go to the other side of that channel. That's fine. At least it's close to everything else.