i'll write, then make lunch. Last meal for the day. Why not take it later. Noon time sounds good. This so when i work later i'm hitting 24 hours then burn off plenty the rest of the day. I could have made that cross from last night. It is way much possible. I come home, have tea, shower, take nap then sit.
It's not the job, but the creation creative. This is what i'm doing. So plenty here for me. It is there but there will always be the french and the jap. It's more about the culture. And these will resonate with you more. You will get around with these two. That be enough for me here. I don't even have to learn that much. Only do this then.
Is it the familiar that works for them. I'm not really sure. It costs a lot to go there but even if they advertise plenty and i know what it is i want, then i'd go for that. I don't have to go there then. I know where i'm headed. I do yoga tomorrow. Today just leave the body to rest. That's a buffet. It's lavish. That's teh word. That be the other reason i travel to singapore. Now i have two. The airport and this hotel.
I also ride bike around the city if it seems feasible. It's not about following the tourist path, but simply ride and see where it goes. I may have to do gigs in there see what i get out of it. Surely there be rules in there but let's see how it goes. You go slow through it make sure it is safe for everyone. Soon as you cross that line, speed picks up. That is respectful and is a reflection for you.
I don't know how it's going to happen but this be in my frequency now. Let it be then. Only do this see how it goes. Do you have to get to some other place. This be the setup when it last crashed. I can turn off the browser. Aha. That be a nice pic there. You have it all in you already. I can cross it out. What is the story there. It's about kids growing up with dysfunctional parents. What is the need. Kid seeks to expression of creative. It sounds weird being goth.
What is weird about being goth. Not acceptable to a lot of people. But it is the exploration. This is the energy that's being explored. What is expanding. I see that process explore. What is found. The source code. Then it is becomes a template for expansion. When the energy gets used up then she he is free to grow up. Using up the energy is part of the growth process then. What changes were made.
That she can be who he she thinks wants chooses to be. You see the limits as someone else's perspective and that by shifting you can are free to expand into anything else. What be teh setback. The parents. They think they know what's best. They want do what's best for the kids. The adults in the process. There is teh other end of the stick and an adult that be like a guide. He she is resource for this kid to go to, get directions, bounce off ideas.
Does adult get into trouble. Not part of the story. The focus is more on the kid. The adult resource sometimes act like he is not the resource but another block, but is a positive block. She is like the owl enemy. I remember that. What was the title there. I forgot. The good enemy. I'd rather use the positive enemy.
Then this becomes a resource person throughout the lifetime. These spirits are drawn to him her because of resonance. And he she is aware of this resonance. It is a different story altogether. That becomes an offshoot then. What is the story behimnd positive enemy resource guide. It stems from that childhood. It is part of the agreement process expansion. This is interesting.
Resource person has gone through a lot and has gained much from the process. I have plenty cool pictures on this drive. This is art for me. I curate. I collect them post them somewhere. It is cloudy. This could have been a good day to ride. But my legs want a rest. Ride two, rest one. Then i do fast this way. Let's get right to it. Wake up one day fasted. I can do that. This coincides with them rest days.
I write much at times i don't feel like it. But writing is me. I dont have to publish. I see this as condition expectation. I can let go. I feel the energy i look into source code. I align frequently. At times i allow standard deviation. I am molding this universe. It's like bonsai then. Tree understands. Tree is self connected.
That is interesting. So it's not just one. There be different stories branching off everything. There is no main trunk because it all is coming from all that is. Then you have the full universe. It branches through time and space. And you put a splinter in the mind and it expands and they want to know more.
That is the thing abotu it. Is this the same person. Could be. I have lunch after this i post. Then i take a nap. Wife be home early today. I make rice. I dont have to. There is sandwich and that chocolate forgot. I call it porridge now. Oat meal. Do i have to finish that video. I dont have to. I can see this series while having lunch. That be nice. What goes with bread.
Not really sure. There is teh tuna. Break after this be sunday. I can cross that bridge. Saturday sounds fun. Let's see how that goes. Plenty energy in store. You don't have to go that way. It's going to be available soon as the energy gets the signal. You see how it connects. Then it is all about you. You creat ethe universe. This is what you get out of it. I don't have to force things.
How then you create. You resonate. You get into frequency, close eyes to what's out there as they all be illusion. Allow illusion to be there and you see the perspective, feel the energy. You see how you act based on all three and you have all connection. It becomes your creation. This is why it's here then. You have it all in you. I clear it up one day at a time.
This is what it's for. This is what i gain out of it. She likes doing this then. Nothing wrong with that. The energy is why they do so. No moral invalidation. It is fun. I'd do the same given the situation. Plenty in takapuna i don't have to ride out there. You see lall these and people remember.
It's that same bike guy. I get overlap and i always make it better. Each time it's like this or that. I can hang out if needed. Let's get that ready and sorted then. It's not like i need to work. It's all part of the process. I use the energy to write about it. This be hot garden. Who tends that. Not really sure but it is there already. Maybe get her a gold necklace or something.








