this be third pages for the day. I must have had long nap. I feel groggy. I didnt go out today. I forgot to put water bottle in freezer. I could have gone out still but plenty todo for dsml business. So far doing rlang. I stopped chasing after postgres as it is one of several dbs i can use anyway.
Son be home now. He's not using his pc. I guess he still thinks he is grounded from using it. I am not going to remove that. He can use it if he wanted to but it's good that he stay away from the net for a while. What next. Just write. Leave it as is. I dont have to remove the pain. At times pain is there for a reason.
I'll continue with rlang. There's several modules in there. I go through one and by the time i leave, i may have a portfolio by then. It's almost the same with python. Only the keywords use and how you use it are different. Same river, different time. Still you can work with both.
It's the business i'm in. How do you scale this. Outsource still. I can get as many clients i want. But employment, you only have one big client and it's going to be shaky that way. I am moving forward still. Seeing that the nba uses dsml, i realized the big potential for this as a business. Also that scaffolders start their own business, why cant i?
This be the path i'm on then. It's been cloudy all day. I did finish my laundry. Made changes in the house started using that room. Plenty on my todo list. Things be happening soon enough. Let's get things started. Maybe something comes out the other end. If not, you have plenty in here to get this sorted. They can hire their own team but you know the drill on this.
I have two sites to go to. Both use the same principle. Is it going to happen on that end? I believe so. What else is there. I'm not sure how this turns out. You have good background because of inside information. It's not a prediction but a knowing. I am expanding on that. It is going into winter. So you adapt that way be the person in frequency.
Is this how things get lined up. Not sure what you mean there. It could be the change image happening together but that is a minor process anyway. I'll change back into that later. For now, i enjoy these images because while working they send me batk into different frequency which i can match altogether. I've been to one of these before in my younger days. I've seen better.
Not better or worse i suppose. Only it's different. It's the season finale. It's been a long series spanning years. I think they made much eyeballs in there. What comes next. You get a few big ones but the latest ones are intense. And it is a short season. They expanded on it much. You get the picture. Am i installing that.
So far so good. How am i going to change these things. I can do a search. Maybe it is possible to convert taht to something you play on the player roku. I wonder how they are but it's irrelevant now. Otherwise you get feedback how things are doing. So be it. I've moved on much. What happens this week. I feel pain in there. Not that painful more like discomfort.
This be third so one more after this. I could have written earlier but it's ok. I am going into this see how it goes. You can go from one to the other. It's the test case you do build portfolio that will come in handy. Is it data visualization that is the end game here. Not sure. We'll see how it goes. I can ask around later. I have good resources for now.
How to build it up. You'll know when you get to that bridge. For now, i am taking bring the tools and how to use them. This be the focuse. When moved to mel, i hit the ground running. I have freelance work asunder. Get them into it then see how to market the service. Getting website up is also priority. I have been there before. Might get cloud servers as well.
You may need some help with that. Otherwise, you can keep it small and manageable, or not. See how things go from there. Everything is connected this way. What other things are you doing for now. I'm not sure. I have a path to follow. Expand on this see where it gets you. Plenty resources now than before. Path is clear here and now. So i am in this frequency. When things change, it's easy for me to shift.
How tell when to shift. It just feels like it. What now. Kids need to get their own apartments. Wife wants in on it. I think i may have to go with them in the coming days, or not. But you get the point to all this. What comes next. Finish writing, post then continue with the lessons. There's plenty more resources now. I am on this path then.
What happened there. You had to go to the degova system and train. It's more about clarity. Now that you've done that, things get easy to line up with. You jedi? Better than that, i'm on the dark side. It's best when it's dark because you'll find more of who you are with the unknown. Aha. No wonder people resonate well with that story.
How is this part of the story. I need to bring in tehm clothes. Is it going to rain. She was in her room all day. That thing needs to get setup. Is the laptop in that room. Kid is going to get that surface pro. We bring three on the move. I'm fine with that. This be the process for me. What comes next. You talk to people.
I've been on that side. I get how to resonate. That was part of the process for me. Now that you know, you expand and see how the magic works. Plenty time. No need to rush. You are on second wind. If you get to that level you know where this is all headed. You can even get to dragon level where it all makes sense.
But the difference is the frequency. You dont have to go to that level. You know and get who you are. It is easy for you to scale because you stand in shoulder of giants this way. Other things being equal, you get how to get this sorted. Do you have to be part of that equity. I dont think so. But you know you can if you choose to be. Otherwise, leave it as such.








