i'd still go later. Wife be working all day, not even time to for a quick chat. What happened there. She prefers hanging out with her friend. I guess this is what it's like at these levels. Time to get things sorted.
What does that mean? It looks cloudy. Weather app says rain will end after 9. The other said it'll rain on until after 2. Not sure what that means. But if i went out today, i finish by 2pm. The new format is gigs from eleven until 2 then come home. It's like yesterday, quiet until after 11. But soon as i finished my first gig, pings come in every five ten minutes. I was tired exhausted by the last gig.
At least i get to go out more everyday now and recuperated by morning. If i pushed up to ten gigs, it takes a day to recover. So this be how i work things for now, until its time to go. I have resistance on that. The issue is the junk i needs to get rid of. To make it easy, simply give them away. I'll start auctions sunday so it gets more eyeballs.
Forum insiders say marketing is all about relationships, not results. If you focus on good copy you can do like that guy. But is it where you want to go. How then. Show your results. How do you measure those then input them into your portfolio. I'm not sure how. This kid getting ready for work. She starts tonight ends at ten. Wife be at work then.
I do some stuff but right now i'd rather do something tangible. How else do you get in that circle. You attend meetups. I get to do rides. But those are expensive. Apparently there's a ride up in that them hills. I can go check them out. If you owned that prev, you can easily build a bike park in there. How do you cover for those else. Not sure then it's not relevant.
You get these perspectives because you be out there. I cant match that because you have momentum. Soon as i get mine, then scale comes easy. No need to compare with your results. But i can allow my self this gift. Then expand into that. What else are they seek. Do you go for local or business. Business has the money but not plenty of them. Local has plenty but not cashy.
Find something you dont mind doing for the next ten years. After which you are done. I'd like something to do with travel. I can ask around. Surely there is something there that has to do with it. I dont know but i can post something on the same vein. Not sure how i'd get there but i can start and get going already.
She works from home today. International travel. How do you get more of that. Pentesting be one. Red team not blue. Blues are for employees. Reds are more freelancers rogue agents. That's where i'm inclined to go. What options are there. Not really sure. I'll ask around. Is it the right thread or do i ask others.
The more eyeballs the better. Finish these then see how it goes. That brings up front so it is something i want to do then. It dont have to be so big. Photography. Something creative. Write. Then you can travel and write about everything. You want to get in there and connect. Then you let others buy it. You are not selling. You simply go into frequency to resonate with buyers.
That's different insight. Has it worked for you. I did get results but not the way it was common before. Selling sucks. You want to cater to buyers. That's where the business is. Provide service for buyers. I think you get the idea there. Why is she up early. Weekends be busy for people. Not support them as they are study. When done then they can do something else.
I think it's time to get things sorted that way. You know...i dont have to go with her baggage. But that's them. It's how they think. Let it be so. I dont have to deal with that. Is this allowing? If so, what happens next. I'm not sure. Just do the best you can. So be it then. Leave it so. I dont have to fix things. I've been doing this a long time now.
Maybe next is she travels. So be it. They have different schedules. You see what it does to you. Is it. I dont know. Did i mess things up. It's their peb. How do you change that. You dont. It's their baggage. It's the process they go through. So be it. If negative then they pull away themselves. It's sad but so be it. I change my self. You cant preach to the choir.
How then. It's kinda lonely this way. Most relationships be shallow and not be there during tough times. Is it always lonely this way. Not lonely like pain, but solitude. It's because you are your own perspective. How do you stay positive? You allow. You choose. I dont have to go there. I can choose my own. Then so be it.
Time for yoga? Only writes for now. What's the story here then. You are different. I dont have to go. I the sky is clear. Rain finished. Get out there finish this then head back. This be what i do much around here. But if she be here i can head out after three. I finish around five or six when it's dark. So be it. There be others always in there.
It's not what's on the outside but who you are inside. If you react to the outside then there's never enough space. You see that then you see it everywhere. How do you show example. I dont know. Only do this. Then you see where this is headed. You know the drill. It's her perspective and you have your own perspective. This i respond to as bad. But what's the good thing or positive about this.
You help when you can. If she dont see different perspective then so be it. How do you talk her out of this. I dont know. It's her life her perspective. You dont preach. It's why i'm not going into that space. But others make sense. People audience gravitate towards that. You have a channel. You can work with that.
There be people in there. It covered me already. I am immersed into that. Make it a story. Find the end reverse eng from there. Then you see the opposite and you can fill in the gaps. I can work with that. You can spend a day writing about this. Write three times each day. That gets the habit going for you. I can do this. What comes next. The leap is to write four x. Done. Making that a habit now.








