Pages

get this sorted

doing another set while watching street food videos. How come these picked up? Or is it just me? This channel i'm watching has 338k subscribed. That's a lot. People watch these things. There's not even a voice-over. You simply watch and listen to the sounds of the market.




I guess it serves as good background activity video for me while writing or doing other things. What now. I can revert back that allowance. It dont really matter. She practically didnt do much anything. I'm not saying anything. Just do as you said. I guess we go there then. I have much in my plate this time. Let's get going.

This is thrid morning pages for the day. I have one more and i have time for that, maybe even do five today if i cant sleep later. Did i write earlier today? If so then i am done for the day. I guess so. This is the last and i've hit my four pages day. But i can still write later. This music be from that time i went back.




Not back but it was here and now and part of my process. How come say process a lot. It is. It's a step forward and that was part of it. I guess step part of it also works but process is like shortcut and brain knows what it means. I stick with this one then. That chinese food be nice. Battery is full recharge unplugged.

I write what comes to mind. What's the story about now. Building up a business. Then how do you sell this. You build a team that scales then that's when you sell. I see. You also have a portfolio so others can have x vs sales or portfolio. I see what you mean. How was that a leak. It was finished already but it's going to take a while. To show everything.




They have episodes everyday. I think they finish like ten weeks. So the series is good for three monhs or so. Thats good enough. Are we having dinner. I dont know. Sundays usually not. She be eating all day anyway. What happens now. She is aware i'm not happy with the way things are. What do you do now. I'm not sure. I'd still be allowing this.

Then so be it. I just want to be left alone. I have issues. I get that. I can clean that. Only when it's closed for the day. Is this the same one. I think so. People watch these street side videos then. It's not just that. Are they waiting for pretty women? It's more like for people who enjoy travel.




Those pastries look nice. Where else do you have good bakeries like these? Not sure. The one in brookside was closed when i visit. A lot has changed since we left. That's the thing. Everything changes. Ten years leaves plenty of room for change. How do you grow influence in here. You build up fuck you money.

There has to be a positive way to say that but you get the idea. Then remove the negative stigma to it and just get the message across. Does she spend her days outside filming. How can this be my reality. I dont know but i have insights now and then. I keep notes and write these down.




One of these days they connect and i get the feedback. I act on the excitement from there. It's the thread of joy i follow each moment here and now. Even if there's nothing obvious how it's connected, i still act. It's the energy of excitement that tells me it's connected. Then i dont have to define it. I simply write about the experience. That pork looks nice.

What if you went for that energy. There's plenty of that outside. You see what i means there. That one battery is charging and took out everything else. Is it broken. I dont know. But the replace i got seems to be fully charged. We'll see how long that lasts then recharge again. I'm not sure how we can make this work. Simply that it is part of all that is.




I am looking itno it. I will get this sorted. We have this week coming up to get things sorted. For now, it's the inside prep that's happening. Then everything reflects manifests off that energy. That's how you create these things. Leave it as is. It's the background. I have much playlist to go through.

How to go through this. Not sure yet. Trust the timing on these. How come they come from that nationality. I dont know. But you can make changes there. You dont have to eb an expert. You simply be one chapter ahead. Know one skill well and then expand from there. Do they make it consistent that way. I think so.




Are they. Maybe i can go that way and see how it goes. I dont see it much out there so maybe it is something that works. I'll look into it. The nature of the net makes it easy to get into. It's the site owner that makes dough. Then be that market place. That's a nice idea. How which market do i tend to.

Not sure yet but it is an idea in the direction. You run the market and let the people come and go. It's like a bazaar. You won the bazaar and simply choose who sells. Then the people will come. Does it have to be long tail market. It could be. Why listen to news. It's meant to be negative so you resonate with it and come back for more.




But it's her. I dont have to fight her on that. I can choose my energy. It's all chinese food on this video. Finish these then post and i am done for the day. What time to go to bed. I dont know. The usual. She'll be eating until then. Are they going to have dinner. Not sure really. Anyway. I can choose. I start over and break be saturday.

I can take a break wednesday. That's four days work. Sounds legit. By saturday i was feeling the pain. It was good i rested. I can do sixty if need be. It's one more and that's possible if i get one after the other. Then lets get right into it. The cutoff is two or three in the afternoon, then i heads back home. I needs to get hte lessons sorted.