Pages

in there and

time to write. I had diarrhea all night, kept waking up getting up several hours. I think i had three or four sessions before dawn. I got me bananas and coconut water. I still have them squirts but i feel less dehydrated.




Turned off history on ytm. I'm enjoying my music now. It doesnt repeat much. Why did they not just have it this way by default. Not sure. Employed engineers. It was the same with the big telco i used to work for. If they can fix the issue, why don't they. Not sure. My theory is that if it were my app, i will find a way. But that's me. Letting go now.

I am curious about them ted bundy video. I'm getting the series on net flix see them on my free time. I may be home all day. Not riding. Still have squirts and i'm drained. Letting this go for now, listen to music as i write. I think third daughter is going out. She has test job tonight. Hope she gets that gig. The coconut water has ice crystals in it. I leave it at that for now as i write.




I didnt write much. I am shifting. Not sure where this is headed but it is moving different. Not sure if i take on labor work. What other options are there. I can do something in there. Or create a website or app others can use. I'm looking into this. Plenty out there. You make the app for browser. On mobile, there be different os and phone makes. But see how it goes.

What shift then. Simply be open. You'll make the connection when it's there. You click with the idea and it works points you downstream. This lady here be hot. I think she be jap. Told me wife i'm not keen visiting the old country. I look forward to travelling but i'm done with that one. I'd like to see singapore do the airport thing. I can sit there for hours. It's what i did last time.




Then writing is what makes sense. At least you can sit there and write about ideas. Why not do so now. Get it over and done with. What's the story here. Hero needs to write. It's like going to toilet. Its just something you gotta do. So he goes to write. What does he find. Finds himself can write enjoys the process when he's got momentum. It's fun. He gets in the zone.

He takes his book published. Not book--story. It's about story. So you don't have to limit to publishing. You can create a video that tells the story. It can be in different forms. It dosent have to be just one. You are open to these ideas. These tracks be old. Is it based on my playlist. I guess so. It's an old track from decades ago and i'm still crazy about it. Those were the days.




I don't have friends like that but i have a loving wife and great kids. I'm good here. It is what it is. What comes next. Not really sure here but you can let go move on to the next one. At least it's all connected. You write and can read about other things. For now finish writing and drink your coco water.

This rehydrates you gets you out from that one. Why not finish something. Or do a story there. Why not be a terror story. Something so vile evil you wont believe how that can be so. Wife getting ready for brunch. Waiting for eldest daughter to visit then we'll do groecy. Am i up to it. I guess so. It's a quick one hour. I can be ready for then. Need to ingest food to get nutrients into body.




How long diarrhea like that before you die. Not sure. I can look that up. If in survival mode, how do you deal with that. I don't know. If there isnt, you get them from the animals. You have fish in arctic trout. There be others. You look into those. How do you clarify signal. You simply write about it. How do you write in taht situation. I guess you dont. You do somtehing else.

What is she doing there. I think she needs a table herself. We make changes in here. We move to apartment, smaller space when we move. But you get the point to all this then. You takes what you can when it is there. You know the drill. That thing was turned off but i can test another one altogether. Let's see how that goes. I can create another one and test it.




The thing is, this dont work on my pc. Is it the wine version. Am i missing something here. I will am looking into it. I miss good coconut water. I used to have suki where i got them after workout. It was cheap. This one is expensive compared to that. The former was fresh. They get their supply regularly. This be long track. It's fun.

I have others in there and i tune in to them. What's new. Simply tuned in to these and move on from there. I have this sorted then. Do i check on that other app. Maybe. Ten days to do to renew that one. I don't think there is anti-meds for this. Simply rehydrate then ride out teh storm. It's a shit storm then. If you can call it that. Then i see what you get.




I'm out of ideas. You can write about the story. Take shots every now and then and that's not me. I am not that frequency. What comes next. I hardly interact with the other pinoys here. I had fun there but synchronicity pulled out and somehow lost the fun and had to move on. I take that as signal and i gain something if i am open to it. No need to resist.

It made things easier to move on. I don't have to but this be listening time. I can tune out for now finish writing. What's for breakfast. Can i make spaghetti still. Do i want to write. There be people wanting to sell. Is this something that makes sense for me. There's race to bottom for that. You get it all sorted this way. What are my options here.




It's blank. Then leave it as such. I have much to sort here. I can do that simple and make it easy for them. You know what to get out of this. Folks need that level of service. Where else is this possible. How much water do yo uneed for that. Match that signal and you can make it work for you. No need for employees. You can ic them and not worry about anything.

Or something else. For now finish writing. I like this track. I can do a radio ond this and see what i get. This is like blues guitar or something. Leave it at that then you can play other tracks that be similar to this one. Who is the artist. I keep forgetting. But it is some mean guitar rifts there. I am one more line to finish. Who is that lady.