access to creation
i woke up and had insights. Now it's assimilated and i cant remember them enough to write about it. It's all about perspective. You do not have to be on the outside because it's already is on the inside.
Going after what is on the outside you only go around in a big circle and little circles. But when you be the prodigal son, you'll see it's already been there all along. What is it. There is separation? It's not this and or that because this is that.
The essence of the story is hat there is more than one perspective. And yours is exploring this side of the story. Your past self created all this and now you resonate. It was ok to deep dive into it because that is what the experience is about.
Now the truth has set you free. What is the truth? There is no one truth. Once you wrap your mind around it, you are gone. You are out of the office and out there having the time of your life. You think you went through that experience other than you, but it was you allalong.
You teach what you need to learn. In a way you teach by the clarity of your example. No need to go there becaues it is irrelevant. I used to have that pen. But the bookstore is hanged and i dont have access to it. Now i do. And it's all here and now the same story. That one became irrelevant. It worked showed itself out.
Now you know. What comes next. You simply get oging in this direction. You can be this or that. But you get what all this is about. It should have arrived and going through the motion. Let's see how it goes. I am still on track within parameters. I start this early. It goes this way and that because it is all part of the equation.
And i go this way. Then i go that way. You get where this is going. That is no longer a limit. That much time you focus on building this here, and you have a winner with you. Let's get cracking with this. There is a better way? Surely there is. Let's resonate with this frequency. It's not about that. It is local.
It is about access to creative energy all that is. It channels through you and when you connect with that equation, you resonate and all these things are added unto you. This is why you are here. This channel is about access to creation. It is within you. You are made of creative energy. When you are prodigal, you've uncovered who you are and it's been there all along.
They dont cant tell you that story because they have never been there. They were given the basics but other than that, they never were connected. And this is what you are here for? No. This is a light in a bushel. What is that word. You are already you just compare to others.
And you get feedback and you dont have to go. Simply get this sorted and you know what all this is about. I am changing the name of it again. Is this relevant still. I dont know. But you went around in circles and you were not connected. The prime isn't there. The cost was too high and you could have done way much better.
It is this and that because you have access to the quality ideas. I am adding to it before publish because i can expand on this one and that. I can create chat rooms and do a collaborative aspect on this one. Let's see how this goes then. You already are. Trust the timing on this one. I have it all in place anyway.
This can be the rason'd'etre. I have that in place. This is who i am. You have plenty covet and i am using this to resonate. This is all part of the equation. I can use that energy and make it mine. I am creator in all this. Now you get it. You get learn what you need when you need it. It's always been there.
I resonate. I woke up feeling so much better and the body absorbed it because it is there. Now you know. Now you see. I can make chicken, but there is a different way to this. Do i have to write about it. You go this way and that but when you resonate you are exploring touchpoints and you get to this point.
Is there something else to it. I can see where this is headed. Let's get right to it. Or not. Is it this way or that. You dont know. But it can go with this and not digging deep enough you wont get to that idea. But when you do not go with your ego, you get to other connections.
Then you simply wiret them out. You don't have to go there. You also have this with you and improvise as you go along. Eventually you find the right frequency and you write in that direction. They want instant access to an empty bag. That's what it is. And i can write about these things and it is anyway.
What comes next. This is how i start my days. This is what it is about. I publish soon enough. Simply do this. I am doing in anyway. I can work on that get the gigs going already. Can i record and simply do something else? Why not. You always have something in there worthy of the creative life.







