Pages

know better what

i'm doing a render. The file's too big, might take half hour to render a 25-minute video. I forgot to put attribution to the music. I may have to do another render with this one? At least things are moving expanding. I am learning much. I took notes so i know what to do look for next time. This is part of the process. At least my efforts add up and will be adding to the whole. In the meantime, keep adding to this. Is it a hobby? I can work on that copy now, or do something else later on.
I can copy paste the other one, edit add to it to custom for the sales copy landing page thingy. I can work on that next. How long will that take? At this rate? Two hours or so. I will make shorter videos next time. At least it's chunky. Will people watch it? I dont know. That is expectation. You can add other stuff into this as time goes on. But this is where you do the research. I will keep it in there see what yo uget out of it. I have the mic. It seems to work better with good placing. I can improve on that next. I can always use the usb mic for best results. I can do that too. I may have to get a stand for that much later. For now, this should work/do for now. I can always expand later on.
Is it available in that shop? I think i closed it out. This way you get more eyeballs into the channel. How else do you long tail into this. I am looking for forty thousand hours. If you had a thousand subs, you do forty eighty hours maybe three times that then you have that thing level up. That be the goal then. How do you get into that level? You put it out there. You can do a video reply but i am wondering how that will add up. It's not a training thing. It is simply that to show how things work out. I am doing this other one anyway. I dont know how to work this thing. Leave it as is you can work something out in the future.
What comes next. I'm not really sure. This be the last of it. You get another shot in the future. For now, only do this. At least the efforts add up. Should i go out for a walk now? I dont have much to do in the afternoon. Next time you know better. How else do i upload these things? I think it is much faster on that side. I upload to youtube studio and let their machine do the grunt work. I'll know what to do next time. At least it's moving forward. Will they get to see it. I can add talkies to it. You know what this is about. I am moving forward with this. What comes next. Only that you are doing this. Soon school starts. Things get back to normal. You have this going for you. I could have done this earlier, but trust the timing on this one. I can work on that but that takes too much time.
What are my options with this one. I'm not really sure for now. Only that this is where i am. I could have removed that one. I can add a commentary to this one. I can record that on audacity, add the audio track to the video track then render. That should work i think. What are my other options with this. It takes a while to produce something. At least i am learning here. You'll know better what to do next time. I can use the mic itself usb for better rendering, or not. How do you talk about these things? I am not quite sure about it but at least it is moving forward. You can always figure things out when you reach that point. In the meantime, this is where i am.
That's the next thing i do. It's not going to finish soon enough. To get to that level, it took one hour. So this is going to take all day then. I need a faster machine than this? Not really. You have more running in the background so this should work out to your gain. It's all connected. Tonight we do grocery. I am in panic mode? Not anymore. The response has shifted. It is all about perspective. It's not just the skill, but it works on all levels then. You are building up in this momentum and you get to figure something out along the way. Generating ideas this way. I think you see where that place is. I was in that space and things are different. What if that was an aspect of your higher self giving you the resonance to vibrate at that level.
That would be awesome amaze-balls. Look into expanding in that space. It's all connecting back to you anyway. You can move into that direction then see how it goes. I can do a live commentary while i write, or do that separate. It comes in handy that way so you have it on both ways. I can take a break when that time comes around. Lunch break is that one. I skip over to dinner and it is going to be different in that direction. What comes next. I cant just sit here all day. You are moving forward and then you get to figure out what happens next. You need to put context at what is in the video. I do that next. I want to see how this one renders out. I also see how long it takes to do a pomodoro session how long it takes to render it.
It takes a while so i write itm and then things work out for all that there is to it. I can check out that email much later on. I did not get that sorted so this is a good time to have a look at it. Do i need to go there? Everyone else is headed in that direction. See that you are in frequency then act from that resonance. All these things are added unto you. I can go out for a walk then. We head out to grocery later so i have time when i get back. I can do the walk now. It's not happening anyway that way. I am draining the battery then charge when i head out. I think you have enough time for it then take a shower. Lets do that then. I can have lunch when i get back.