Pages

in that direction

not napped. I couldn't sleep. Half hour in bed no joy, i get up and do something else. It'll come later soon or late. Continue on to the next stop then. I have baggage here. This be nice garden. What happened to my youth. Have i given up. I have fear. I have negative mrr pee. I observe. I allow. I can choose to invalidate but where does that lead me to. I opened up to all frequencies on the music so it sounds a bit bright on some tracks. The rest, it's not really mastered very well.
I can work in that direction. At least it's this here. I feel like i have attached negative feedback on this. I can observe. I move on to the next. Or simply sits here and be in awareness. This is when i am going around in circles in my head. Lets work with this then. I was in that frequency before. Things are always shifting. I see this. I have moved on. I have choice. I can check things out for content. Or not. But you get how these things work anyway. Stay on here. I have anxiety. It comes from me. It doesnt have to come from the outside if so it is a reflection for me. I am here anyway. Trust the timing on this one.
It can be stop and go. I have much and i can look back to this. That was the old days. How come it can't stay on there. Because you are a different person now. I get that. Am i sending out enough. I have invalidated that then. Simply go in this direction. You'll know what to do about it. This is what resonates then. They have a lot in that department. I think that be their niche. A lot are following that brand and it's pretty ok that way. I can choose and it goes this way or that. This is different and how is that possible. I dont know. Trust the timing on this one. You'll know what to do. But then again, you have other things in place. You get how these things are.
You put it out there and you get the message. You can go there, or not. But that one is terrible. I can write something better. Can i? Hmm. That is a path. How do you publish on to that. I can explore that path. It has to be first person as the persona as you are moving connecting in this way. It can change, or not. You get the point. It is based on fear and i resonate with that. At least this is in my awareness. I have choice or not, simply be here sit this one through. Or go into choice. I moves here and it was warm today. It did get warm. I go out later. Or not. But you have all this in place. Finish up. This is how i use up the energy. I can select pick the one that works for me.
Or not. But it is all here and now. I get that. I can choose in that direction. It can be this or that. I had plenty yesterday and now i got drained. Did that track finish? I can check. I finish these first then come back to it. I can always get one that works for me. It's this and that. You build up your library in this direction and it works for you. I dont have to be guru. It dont work in that way. They want to see how it works out build up in that direction. I do more of that then. I keep on. This is where i am so it is relevant. Why get in there when there be something else. At least you see how it goes. You can get back to that later. How come this one drained fast.
The battery is almost dead. I can get me a lenovo next time. For now, this is where i am. I guess it was too good to be true. Why should it not be. You resonate there and you grow something towards this. I finish doing the dishes and it's me time tonight. I ride the bike. It doesnt have to be fancy that way. Simply go. Sit somewhere. Enjoy the quiet moments. Go watch people. I can do that. It doesnt have to be complicated. Just go and you resonate with that energy. I dont have that one so that's not relevant right now. I have everything that's relevant and now i move in that direction. I get those into play and see what you get out of it. Simply be here and now.
I feel that panic attack. I get that. Observe. Sit here and observe. No need to invalidate. I have more than enough and it is the awareness that i am in anyway. Trust the timing. It's been like this and that got you to move in this direction. You used up the energy and it's time to move on. You can resist the relevance, or you can be open and not insistent. I get that. I am open. When i feel that energy i look under the hood. Now i am. Then i lose it and go back. At least the energy is different at every level. I dont have to get that loud. Where is that going. Is this relevant this way. Was everyone out.
It dont matter anymore. It's different already and most everyone in there has changed. I move on to the next one. What comes next. I am not sure. It is two. I have two and can recommend something from there. Then you got something out of the experience. It doesnt have to be familiar. Simply open up to what is. Things are already shifted. And then i can move on to the next one. This one may not be relevant and there was a lot in the plate. I move on now. It is not mine i was in that energy. Now things are different anyway. I do something else. Like this one. I finish these then move on to what comes next. I can make me a video. It doesnt have to be fancy. Simply go in this direction.