this one took a whole lot longer than usual. What's happening. Is this the right number of characters? I'm confused with these keys. I am getting used to it. This is the echo right here. You need to change b-rolls every six seconds. It gets old when you get to that then here.
I have put that down on my notes. I am getting ready for bed. How come that one is off. Has it finished charging? I trust that it did. That is a nice bike. It looks cozy and easy upright riding. What is she watching now. I have so much negative in me. Let it go right along. It's spring so it starts to get warm. The winter sleeping bag arrived and now it is too hot to use.
I can revert back to the other one, but leave it as is. At least you get to use it at home before you start to head out. There has to be some camp spots out there i can use. The tent is on its way together with the bike delivery packages. Still i wont be able to ride, but at least it is here. What else can i do about this. Simply be open. Be here and now. I dont have to do ceia. It doesnt feel downstream.
I dont have to make these things happen. I write so i dont have to do much on there. Simply trust this one. This guy is an old bloke. I have a good shot at this. Where to go? Simply get out there and ride. One bottle be good for the day and i can get refills through the ride. I be going urban anyway so i get to stop for water and my omad.
I do my meals at the end of the day at camp. I will not be cooking. I can get something that's good and ready like a roast chicken. I wouldnt be able to finish that. He left his camera rolling. It's he's learning the ropes. Not much happening on this ride. It was a long time ago then. It looks like it. Must be explore adventure type inspired on youtube and the websites.
What was i up to back then. We were moving house and i had issues around the time. What is she watching. Do i go to bed? Finish this one then get going. I feel like i took it easy with the headphones. What if i dont go there and do something else. Do what interests you. When i get started i lose interest already. I would rather do the channel thing.
It can go this way or that. What is that thing. There be shots of that there and this. And if you got something on there, let's see how it goes. There be lots of them on here. Who else is doing these? Surely someone will get into the story of things. If not, you have your role cut out for you. This was back then. Things are different now.
I have fear. I dont have to know what's going to happen. If it does go there then it is part of the process. I am part of the process as well and i can write a story about it. That's the best way i see out of this. I can stay there and wait it out. Just be on here see how it goes. It is a sad story going there. You can resonate with that, or do soemthing else.
Like what. I am not sure. But this is where i am. I have different versions on there so what do you get out of it. The font is bigger on this one. I wonder which settings makes it so. Next install i request access to the folder. I think they can accommodate that. Or have someone at level two to get that done. Why were they not able to find an answer.
That makes it work out better. Do i get involved with that. I dont know. But if it breaks, then it must be sometihng else. They dont bother asking but you should. There has to be like something that everyone can add to. It's like a community wiki. Or something like a stack-overflow. Can you make something like it. It can be intranet.
Why did anyone not go into that. Maybe they are looking to change things around. Or is it just jargon that doesnt carry weight. It feels like it. There were nothing that encourage such action or being. Then i dont have to go there. This is my phone's wallpaper. What happens tomorrow. I get to close that one. It took a while, but this goes into there.
It went slow. That's how it is. Once it picks up you get to do something else in the meantime. Where did she get that. It is tough that way but working from home, can you not do something easy like one a day. I dont know. Maybe they had to isolate. That is the process for them there.
Is this related. Everything is connected. I can go explore that. The derailer shifters are cable midway through comes out. You dont need that other tool as you be pushing pedla all the tim and at a moderate pace. That's a nice house. Can you get a community shop like that. It looks interesting. People can drop off and donate the stuff and can build something with it.
I think that is possible. That will make for an interesting project. Can you get something there with that. Perhaps. That is winter. He is going from here to there. Ti is what it is. I can build something in that direction. Finish up and continue on with your day. Maybe that was but i did not think of it that way. How come i missed that.
It wasnt relevant at the time. That looks familiar. I can gun for that if need be but it looks way much smaller. I can still look around for something. I think it is tubus. I will look it up. It seems to be available with a local shop. I go to bed after this. It's about time. I make that a habit. The bed is warm this time.
That's ok. I am sleepy now. I have a book i think but the one i want to read is not yet finished. He likes red i suppose. That was the one available. It has contraptions to it. That sounded familiar. Was that a samsung. That is a bear? It looks like it. Scary isnt it. It is. What is it doing there. I dont have to go there. You can go the long way around.







